Author Topic: Now the Ukrainian Airline shootdown was a US *False Flag* Operation  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212856385

Op Links a tweet to CBS News report saying Iranians shot down Airliner

First Response:
sandensea (9,681 posts)

1. Translation: We have no proof of that (and it was full of Iranians)

- but it makes the perfect causus belli.
Reply to this post
Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Then that DUer responds again to another that suggests Iran did it intentionally
sandensea (9,681 posts)

4. Or Cheeto's goons had a bomb planted therein

We know the GOPee considers false-flag attacks against civilians a viable option (Operation Northwoods, etc.).

The timing is obvious, and the motive is overwhelming: This looks every bit like a justification for war.

Then the DUer is questioned:

Star Member lapfog_1 (22,516 posts)

5. Right...

What is the motivation again? We plant a bomb on a commercial aircraft flying out of Tehran for the purpose of claiming Iran did it so we can attack Iran?

Right AFTER Iran launched 16 or so ballistic missiles at our bases in Iraq?

We already had ample justification for war... and the way more evil plan on our part would have been to leave people at the missile strike sites (especially Iraqi soldiers) rather than what you suggest, despite the 5 hours of warning that Iran apparently gave us that these sites would be hit by ballistic missiles.

I'm not saying that my scenario is correct... but I am wondering how the Iranian military couldn't be bothered to check with the airport for commercial traffic.

Responds again:
sandensea (9,683 posts)

10. That's more or less the nature of false flag attacks - and Cheeto's capable of anything.

The only one who can possibly benefit from this tragedy - and at such a perfect timing - is the Orange Menace (and Bibi).

LOL he posted again that we would "never know the truth"

You know... even though it is OBVIOUS

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: Now the Ukrainian Airline shootdown was a US *False Flag* Operation
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 12:18:59 PM »
sandensea (9,685 posts)

7. As well, yes.

Whatever may have happened, we'll probably never know the truth.

We do already know how fast Cheeto's trying to turn this into a causus belli.

If anyone benefited from this tragedy, it's him (and Bibi).
Half this DUmmie's answers include Bibi  :mental:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 12:39:17 PM »
Most of them are saying it's Trump's fault because he killed a terrorist.  IF he hadn't done that then the incompetent Iranian military wouldn't have been shooting at planes.

Now, if the shoe were on the other foot and it was the US taking down a commercial aircraft because we'd been attacked so we accidentally shot down a civilian craft THEN ... wait, no, the DUmmies would still blame their own damn country.

They make no bones about how much they hate the USA.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 02:04:23 PM »
Most of them are saying it's Trump's fault because he killed a terrorist.  IF he hadn't done that then the incompetent Iranian military wouldn't have been shooting at planes.

Now, if the shoe were on the other foot and it was the US taking down a commercial aircraft because we'd been attacked so we accidentally shot down a civilian craft THEN ... wait, no, the DUmmies would still blame their own damn country.

KC

Yup...

This one though... just needs it to be a false flag operation.... *needs it* like a normal person needs oxygen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 02:43:12 PM »
Or maybe Revolutionary Guard Corporal I. B. Moroni and Sub-Lieutenant Idi Ota F'ed up.

Someone should be asking why Iran had not shut down all airports when they launched their missiles against the US bases. No outgoing take-offs; only land the few too close to divert.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 04:45:01 PM »
Now Buttplug is echoing that America is responsible for the jet's destruction.

"Innocent civilians are now dead because they were caught in the middle of an unnecessary and unwanted military tit for tat."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/buttigieg-says-iran-missile-that-struck-ukraine-plane-result-of-unwanted-military-tit-for-tat

'Middle'??? 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2020, 05:35:42 PM »
Now Buttplug is echoing that America is responsible for the jet's destruction.

"Innocent civilians are now dead because they were caught in the middle of an unnecessary and unwanted military tit for tat."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/buttigieg-says-iran-missile-that-struck-ukraine-plane-result-of-unwanted-military-tit-for-tat

'Middle'???

Tehran is over 400 miles from Erbil, and nearly 500 miles from Baghdad. I guess that's one measure of how stupid Buttigieg thinks his sheeple are (IIRC, he served in the ME, so he probably has an idea of the distances). And he's probably correct.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2020, 09:00:23 PM »

KC

Let me make it easier for you.  In the world of the DUmmies, anything bad that happens is tRump's fault.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2020, 09:17:33 PM »
sandensea (9,681 posts)

1. Translation: We have no proof of that (and it was full of Iranians)

- but it makes the perfect causus belli.

If you're going to use a Latin legal term to sound oh so important, at least f*cking spell it correctly.

Casus Belli.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2020, 09:18:54 PM »
You just need to "connect the dots."  The RUSSIAN missiles that shot down the 737 were given to Trump by Putin./DUmode

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2020, 09:43:32 AM »
Tehran is over 400 miles from Erbil, and nearly 500 miles from Baghdad. I guess that's one measure of how stupid Buttigieg thinks his sheeple are (IIRC, he served in the ME, so he probably has an idea of the distances). And he's probably correct.

Maybe not.
According to the documents, Buttigieg served in the Afghanistan Threat Finance Cell (ATFC) in Kabul, placing him in “an imminent danger pay area” from late March to mid-September 2014, while the then-32-year old was still serving his first term as mayor.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/442082-documents-provide-glimpse-into-buttigiegs-military-service
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2020, 02:40:08 PM »
We don't have a reason to go to war over it, there were no Americans on the plane and it was a Ukranian airliner.

If anyone should be pissed it is the Canadians, but teir limp wristed leader won't do anything about it. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2020, 06:31:56 PM »
Oh my.  It's not quite what one expects.

comment 4052:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=81827.4050

I do not have access to that forum; I guess I haven't earned it yet.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2020, 11:51:17 AM »
In a shocking revelation to DU conspiracy theorists and absolutely nobody else, Iran admits to shooting down the Ukrainian 737.
https://apnews.com/21f4a92a2dfbc38581719664bdf6f38e
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2020, 12:04:00 PM »
In a shocking revelation to DU conspiracy theorists and absolutely nobody else, Iran admits to shooting down the Ukrainian 737.
https://apnews.com/21f4a92a2dfbc38581719664bdf6f38e
No problem for DU; they'll just amend their position to "Trump started it by killing Soleimani".

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2020, 12:22:44 PM »
We don't have a reason to go to war over it, there were no Americans on the plane and it was a Ukranian airliner.

If anyone should be pissed it is the Canadians, but teir limp wristed leader won't do anything about it. :thatsright:

He did come out and protest it, but nobody recognized him. He was in blackface again.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2020, 12:54:41 PM »
LOL he posted again that we would "never know the truth"

This is how DUmmies/Progs/Liberals in general "prove" anything they don't want to know the truth about.  Climate Change anyone?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2020, 09:07:38 PM »
This is how DUmmies/Progs/Liberals in general "prove" anything they don't want to know the truth about.  Climate Change anyone?
Youd think they would be more upset with the jet going down with all that jet fuel burning.  Guess it's ok if it's at the hands of iran
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)