Author Topic: Bill Clinton is a pariah! Howard Dean HELP  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
Bill Clinton is a pariah! Howard Dean HELP
« on: January 14, 2008, 09:36:36 AM »
gaiilonfong  (686 posts)      Mon Jan-14-08 10:04 AM
Original message
Bill Clinton is a pariah! Howard Dean HELP
 He has destroyed the Democratic Party in the late 90's and he is doing it again......
He is an ugly power hungry meagalomaniac.

It is time for Howard Dean to come forward, and STOP the Clintons from destroying our PArty!
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x4061148

Howard Dean will save the party from Bill Clinton.  STOP THE INSANITY!!!!

RBInMaine (295 posts)      Mon Jan-14-08 10:11 AM
Response to Original message
7. Over the top !
 NO, the Clintons are NOT destroying the party. Most Dems generally like the Clintons. I do.
I just happen to think this time Obama is a more viable candidate in the general election given Hillary's high negatives among moderate I's and moderate R's. But if she wins the nomination, YOU and every other Dem and Dem leaning Independent better god damn well support her because she will be better than ANY Republican.
 Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

Threatening, a little?

I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Lord Undies

Re: Bill Clinton is a pariah! Howard Dean HELP
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 09:48:07 AM »
I contemplated bringing this thread over.   It is a not-to-subtle offering of the DUmmies' liquid approach to convictions.

gaiilonfong  (689 posts)        Mon Jan-14-08 10:16 AM
Response to Reply #7
9. LMAO...I'm scared of you
   I will vote for whomever I want, I am a progressive, and any progressive who will vote for a race-baiting, Karl Rove 9-11 using, candidate like the Clintons, needs as Hillary says A REALITY CHECK.

Bill want the WH again for a do-over...NO SALE......
All you Clinton supporters are delusional...she will NEVER win the presidency...

"We are at war with the Oceania Clinton.  We have always been at war with Oceania Clinton"

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 09:50:14 AM »
Actually, Obama is out-Clintoning the Clintons.  I think it's hillarious. :rotf:
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 03:47:21 PM »
works for me  :-)  let the infighting commence

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 04:22:14 PM »
I wonder if anyone besides me is seeing what is going on here.

We're pretty wrapped up in our own dilemma, finding a Republican candidate attractive to us (although I'm not; whoever the Republicans select, I don't have any problem).

But at the same time, there's a big big big civil war going on among the Democrats, and it has a better-than-just-minuscule chance to split that party.  Not a probable chance, but a possible chance.

I don't think it was a good idea for the recent Democrat endorsements of Barack Hussein Obama (Nelson of Nebraska, McCaskill of Missouri, the governor of Arizona, &c., &c., &c.)--if they don't like Messalina Agrippina, they should have just kept their mouths shut and sat on the fence. 

The deal is, they're going to have to deal with Messalina Agrippina no matter what happens with the Democrat nomination, and Messalina Agrippina never forgets.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 06:35:55 PM »
Do BUMPS work here at the Cave?  It never seems to be that a thread I bump is on the new list of latest....?

Well if it does, this is so freaking funny I want everyone to enjoy it!!
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 06:39:13 PM »
Do BUMPS work here at the Cave?  It never seems to be that a thread I bump is on the new list of latest....?

Well if it does, this is so freaking funny I want everyone to enjoy it!!

The format's a little bit different here.

I go to "home," and then punch "show unread posts," which shows ALL recent posts.

You have to do this at "home," though, for ALL of them.  If you do it at the top of the page where you're at right now, in the DUmpster, all you'll get are unread posts from the DUmpster, and not the whole site.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 09:47:09 PM »
gaiilonfong  (689 posts)        Mon Jan-14-08 10:16 AM
Response to Reply #7
9. LMAO...I'm scared of you
   I will vote for whomever I want, I am a progressive, and any progressive who will vote for a race-baiting, Karl Rove 9-11 using, candidate like the Clintons, needs as Hillary says A REALITY CHECK.

I love the lip service and the tough talk.  gaiilonfong, you will vote for whoever Dean, Clinton, or any other Democrat tells you to.  If you had any intentions of NOT doing so, you wouldn't be posting on DU.   :tongue:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.