Author Topic: This is INFURIATING!  (Read 2396 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 09:49:26 AM by Rebel »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: This is INFURIATING!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 09:54:37 AM »
WTF!!!!!!!!

Okay, I really have no words.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 10:29:49 AM »

How dare she "snootedly" refuse to give him her purse.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Jim

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 10:32:37 AM »
I read somewhere that like 70-80% of the blacks in this country today are not descended from American slaves at all, they came here since.
My fellow Americans, there is nothing audacious about hope. Hope is what makes people buy lottery tickets instead of paying the bills. Hope is for the old gals feeding the slots in Atlantic City. It destroys the inner-city kid who quits school because he hopes he'll be a world-famous recording artist.

What's the difference between Sarah Palin and Barack Obama?

One is a well turned-out, good-looking, and let's be honest, pretty sexy piece of eye-candy.

The other kills her own food.

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 10:38:04 AM »
 :loser: a really big  :loser: as long as they keep playing the victim they will be  :loser:

Offline Flame

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 10:52:36 AM »
Obama will be upset this guy is in prison...he's probably want to hire him on his cabinet if he won.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 10:59:49 AM »
More sick shit

:censored:

You know, this is something I WISH would happen to me. That piece of shit would have another Damn eye socket where his forehead used to be.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2008, 11:11:14 AM »
The comments underneath the piece were interesting. Yep! pays to carry a glock! All states should have laws such as Fla. and Texas do.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 11:58:40 AM »
More sick shit

:censored:

You know, this is something I WISH would happen to me. That piece of shit would have another Damn eye socket where his forehead used to be.

These punks never pick on men, they always target women,kids or old people. They are cowards.

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2008, 12:09:31 PM »
Okay, I'm so angry that the blood boiling in my head has clouded my vision. Is that a true hate site or am I missing something? What's the goal there? Is is really what I think it is? A bunch of ****ing disgusting pieces of shit bragging about killing/robbing whites?

*sorry for the profanity. I don't do it often but I have a good reason when I do.

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2008, 12:13:07 PM »
Okay, I'm so angry that the blood boiling in my head has clouded my vision. Is that a true hate site or am I missing something? What's the goal there? Is is really what I think it is? A bunch of ****ing disgusting pieces of shit bragging about killing/robbing whites?

*sorry for the profanity. I don't do it often but I have a good reason when I do.

No need to apologize.  This shit will make anyones blood boil.  Sad thing is there are probably more blacks out there that agree than we think.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2008, 12:16:58 PM »
This really touches a nerve with this Southern gal. I don't think I need to explain.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2008, 12:19:23 PM »
Oh my.

The primitives should see this web-site; they'd love it, as it so reflects the way primitives think.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2008, 12:21:11 PM »
This really touches a nerve with this Southern gal. I don't think I need to explain.

My wife had a black classmate in high school who couldn't believe she had lived in a mobile home.  He though "all white people live in houses".   She informed him after hearing that quote.  Alot of blacks think all white people have money and only blacks are poor.  That would naturally breed the thought of taking what the white man has.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2008, 12:43:08 PM »
I tried to read through that site.  What a freaking retard.  Nothing makes any sense at all, half of the words are spelled wrong, the site looks like a 3 year old on crack designed it.  No wonder it has to live in the ghetto.  With a mind like that it will never go anywhere else.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2008, 01:34:38 PM »

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2008, 02:14:02 PM »

My wife had a black classmate in high school who couldn't believe she had lived in a mobile home.  He though "all white people live in houses".   She informed him after hearing that quote.  Alot of blacks think all white people have money and only blacks are poor.  That would naturally breed the thought of taking what the white man has.

why dosen't someone breed the thought of going out and working for your own?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2008, 02:18:34 PM »

Too much like work.  It's so much easier to steal what you've got, than to go out and work for one the same way you did.

****ers.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2008, 02:26:23 PM »

Too much like work.  It's so much easier to steal what you've got, than to go out and work for one the same way you did.

****ers.

Reminds me of what the old man always said..... "They don't want the same as what you've got.  They want what you've got."

Offline Servonaut

• In Memoriam
  • "Memento Mori"
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2008, 03:38:23 PM »
Those sites you posted Rebel are for shit. If there are people
out there that actually think that way God help em, cause if
they come to my neighborhood I got something for them. 

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2008, 03:53:55 PM »
White people deserve to be jacked, robbed, beat, murdered, etc.

More sick shit

Deserved to be killed because "maybe" one of her relatives owned ONE slave

:censored:  :censored:  :censored:

I left a comment noting that black slavery was started by blacks and therefore blacks need to check their ancestry to see if THEY owe reparations to other blacks and are subject to killing if they do not give their possessions up accordingly.

But it is moderated so it will never see the light of day.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2008, 04:13:35 PM »
I hope this fruit cake isn't from Egypt.  By his own standard, any Jew has the right to come kill him and steal his belongings.  I can't imagine this crackpot has many desirable belongings to speak of, but you get my drift.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2008, 04:59:12 PM »
I hope this fruit cake isn't from Egypt.  By his own standard, any Jew has the right to come kill him and steal his belongings.  I can't imagine this crackpot has many desirable belongings to speak of, but you get my drift.

It's 3 different blogs.

An Underprivileged Article

Digital Monkeys

Ghetto Bragging Rights

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2008, 07:22:06 PM »
It is scum like them that keep racism alive in America. More proof to bring back Vlad the Impaler from the dead to deal with them in a brutal and harsh manner.  :bird:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2008, 07:26:20 PM »
If Black America was their own nation, they would be one of the richest in the world. I can think so many successful Blacks in America. Will Smith, who is a hit on TV, music, and movies. Has there been anyone like Will Smith yet? Oprah, the richest woman in America. Walt Williams, the greatest economics professor and libertarian America has seen. Frederick Jones, the inventor of the air conditioner. Also let us not forget our first Black President, Warren G. Harding. Okay, he was like part Black and he DOWNSIZED the government.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du