Author Topic: It's impossible to feel anything for them except Hatred welling-up from Contempt  (Read 437 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline thundley4

We had someone like that one time where I work. I had just opened our big oven that had been at 325 for 4 hours . I picked up a small piece of 2x4 from the rack then jokingly asked this kid to grab a short piece of I-beam. He saw me grab the wood bare handed, so he grabbed the I-beam bare handed. He didn't hold it very long. He didn't work there very long either.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
     We had someone like that one time where I work. I had just opened our big oven that had been at 325 for 4 hours . I picked up a small piece of 2x4 from the rack then jokingly asked this kid to grab a short piece of I-beam. He saw me grab the wood bare handed, so he grabbed the I-beam bare handed. He didn't hold it very long. He didn't work there very long either.

By any chance was his name Kevin?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline thundley4

By any chance was his name Kevin?

No, but common sense isn't very common among younger kids these days.
 A good work ethic also seems to be missing.