Author Topic: Cop who died in Capitol kerfuffle NOT killed by blunt force  (Read 495 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Cop who died in Capitol kerfuffle NOT killed by blunt force
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 09:40:27 AM »
So the so-called "armed insurrection" that attacked the Capitol on 6 January consisted of people brandishing pipes (with which they broke windows), and ... what?

No evidence of firearms, no evidence of lethal force used. A few of them sprayed fire extinguishers - big whoop.

This was a riot, to be sure, but an "armed insurrection" is complete poppycock.

Meanwhile, what's happened in Portland lately? Oh, right. On 21 January, some guy who has a problem with the mask order confronted Wheeler and his buddy in an outdoor restaurant. Wheeler pepper-sprayed the guy.

Confronting a politician about bullshit mask orders results now in being physically attacked. Sounds like fascism to me!
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline beefeater

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 10:12:17 AM »
There are still 5000 troops patrolling D.C.
Last Saturday night, 2/4/2121, hoards of BLM/antifag Harris/Biden supporters clashed with the police and generally made a nuisance of themselves with nary any National Guard intervention.

BLM/ANTIFA Shout “Burn it Down” in DC, Clash with Police As Protest Marches Down New Hampshire Avenue
WASHINGTON, DC – BLM/ANTIFA protesters were marching down New Hampshire Avenue in memory of Treyvon Martin tonight in Washington, D.C..  D.C. police protected diners along the street from possible attacks and things began to escalate after protesters failed to comply with an order to move away.  At least BLM/Antifa protester was seen assaulting a police officer asking them to move back.  The group marched through the Dupont Circle neighborhood Saturday evening.

It's apparently OK because they're democrats.

https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/2021/02/06/blm-antifa-shout-burn-it-down-in-dc-clash-with-police-as-protest-marches-down-new-hampshire-avenue/
My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 10:18:38 AM »
Last Saturday night, 2/4/2121, hoards of BLM/antifag Harris/Biden supporters clashed with the police and generally made a nuisance of themselves with nary any National Guard intervention.

It's apparently OK because they're democrats.

https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/2021/02/06/blm-antifa-shout-burn-it-down-in-dc-clash-with-police-as-protest-marches-down-new-hampshire-avenue/

I'd suggest it's also OK because it wasn't the Capitol Building. But hell, any riot's a good riot as long as it's BLM/antifa.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 01:36:28 PM »

I've asked this before but doesn't Posse Comitias prevent using the Military to enforce the law within our borders?  I remember the left kept citing this when President Trump called on sending the Troops to help protect the southern border.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2021, 06:46:43 PM »
What the left wants to ignore about slain Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick
https://nypost.com/2021/01/10/what-the-left-wants-to-ignore-about-slain-capitol-police-officer/

On Thursday, Brian Sicknick, an officer with the US Capitol Police, died from injuries sustained during the storming of the Capitol building. Democratic leaders have presented Sicknick as a martyr of the #Resistance against President Trump and his dangerous supporters.

Reality is more complicated.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi described Sicknick’s death as a reminder of the need to “protect our country from all threats, foreign and domestic.” President-elect Joe Biden suggested that whoever backed Trump supports “an all-out assault on our institutions of our democracy.” The day’s violence, it seems, has become an all-purpose excuse to denounce and ­silence anyone not sufficiently anti-Trump.

Yet neither Biden nor Pelosi reckoned with an uncomfortable fact: Sicknick was a Trump supporter himself, as his friend Caroline Behringer announced shortly after his death. Far from sharing the views of the #Resistance, he had written letters to his congressman opposing Trump’s impeachment.

Brian Sicknick is a Trump Supporter.

What we know of Sicknick’s views tells a different story. Six months after graduating from high school in 1997, he joined the Air National Guard. He was deployed to Saudi Arabia and Kyrgyzstan. A series of letters he later wrote to the editor of his hometown paper give a portrait of his disillusionment with the leaders of the country he served.

In 2001, he described his ­attempt to gain help from his representatives in a dispute with his employer: “I have written a staggering number of letters to elected officials in both the state and federal governments. Only one state senator responded. This is one of the main reasons I will not be enlisting for a second term in the National Guard. I am no longer going to risk my life in hostile environments for a government that does not care about the troops.”

In 2003, Sicknick expressed his growing doubts about the War on Terror: “Our troops are stretched very thin, and morale is dangerously low among them. I’m starting to see an increasing trend of US soldiers asking, ‘Why are we still here?’ ”
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du