Author Topic: I think I broke one  (Read 1551 times)

Offline landofconfusion80

I think I broke one
« on: January 09, 2021, 06:28:21 PM »
Another tragedy. A liberal blew up for being asked a question.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 06:30:25 PM by landofconfusion80 »
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline thundley4

Re: I think I broke one
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 07:07:30 PM »
Amy Boyle Will F*ck anything?  :whistling:

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 07:13:21 PM »
Zip ties, the horror!  I've been seeing zip ties popping up in a lot of posts at democrat underground lately--possession of zip ties is prima facie evidence of insurrection or treason or terrorism according to them.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 07:36:31 PM »
Zip ties, the horror!  I've been seeing zip ties popping up in a lot of posts at democrat underground lately--possession of zip ties is prima facie evidence of insurrection or treason or terrorism according to them.
Remember when the left used to boast that the right couldn't possibly overthrow the government with all its guns?

Zip. Ties.

They fled and hid from people armed with zip ties and blunt objects.

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 08:03:11 PM »
Heres the rest of her like minded buddies... seems a little over the top, but I guess having the vapors didn't die with the confederacy

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2021, 08:42:28 PM »
I wonder what their reaction would be if they saw a guy wearing a red MAGA hat and a Hawaiian shirt clutching a handful of zip ties in one hand and making the ok sign with the other?  They'd probably crap their pants.  Trigger alert!
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2021, 03:04:14 AM »
I wonder what their reaction would be if they saw a guy wearing a red MAGA hat and a Hawaiian shirt clutching a handful of zip ties in one hand and making the ok sign with the other?  They'd probably crap their pants.  Trigger alert!
The hits keep coming...triggered to the max!

Offline Delmar

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2021, 09:39:41 AM »
Sat Jan 9, 2021, 10:47 PM
Star Member appalachiablue (29,406 posts)

Capitol Policeman Waves Trump Protesters Through Entry Gates

*WATCH* (Reposted by request).

Link to tweet
https://www.democraticunderground.com/1016282996

I've been seeing more than a few posts like this one--claims that the protestors didn't storm the Capitol Building, rather the guards swung the doors open and ushered them in.  If that's true, the protestors can hardly be called insurrectionists storming the place--more like invited guests who ended up getting a little unruly. 

Unless they were caught carrying the dreaded zip ties. then all bets are off.
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2021, 10:04:47 AM »
Heres the rest of her like minded buddies... seems a little over the top, but I guess having the vapors didn't die with the confederacy

I guess Kim Budke Nachazel doesn't know that zip ties were used in electronics well before law enforcement discovered them.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2021, 01:32:40 PM »
I guess Kim Budke Nachazel doesn't know that zip ties were used in electronics well before law enforcement discovered them.

There's a reason most people I work with call the "cable ties" most of the time.

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2021, 02:53:54 PM »
There's a reason most people I work with call the "cable ties" most of the time.
You'll need to fill out a form and take a 2 day waiting period before purchasing. Better stock up.

I guess they smell blood or something....if you'll think this is over the top or boring, please let me know:

Offline Delmar

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2021, 03:34:01 PM »
You'll need to fill out a form and take a 2 day waiting period before purchasing. Better stock up.

I guess they smell blood or something....if you'll think this is over the top or boring, please let me know:

I'm loving this zip tie brouhaha.  It really has the primitive's armpits flippity flapping.  Reminds me of a taco truck on every corner.

Google search results for "zip ties" on democrat underground for the last week:

About 150 results (0.33 seconds) 

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=zip+ties&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=w&as_sitesearch=democraticunderground.com&as_occt=any&safe=images&as_filetype=&tbs=
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2021, 07:27:20 PM »
I'm loving this zip tie brouhaha.  It really has the primitive's armpits flippity flapping.  Reminds me of a taco truck on every corner.

Google search results for "zip ties" on democrat underground for the last week:

About 150 results (0.33 seconds) 

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=zip+ties&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=w&as_sitesearch=democraticunderground.com&as_occt=any&safe=images&as_filetype=&tbs=

Their faux righteous outrage and pearl clutching this week about Wednesday's events has been so ironic.  A little axiom that I crafted this week and posted in another thread:

If you didn't complain about rioting, looting and murder since the tragic death of George Floyd, then you have no right to complain about a the few jerks who did break into the U.S. Capitol.  After all, by the liberal definition, it was "mostly peaceful".
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2021, 08:35:02 PM »
Their faux righteous outrage and pearl clutching this week about Wednesday's events has been so ironic.  A little axiom that I crafted this week and posted in another thread:

If you didn't complain about rioting, looting and murder since the tragic death of George Floyd, then you have no right to complain about a the few jerks who did break into the U.S. Capitol.  After all, by the liberal definition, it was "mostly peaceful".
Even worse for the kentucky governor blowjob squad... the Frankfort protest had no arrests that I'm aware of

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2021, 05:41:45 PM »

^^^^ this

I remember a similar controversy over alligator clips back in the early 80's.  These were being used as roach clips so we had to ban the sale of them!!!!  Same thing with hemostats. It was all drug paraphernalia!!!!   :banghead:

I guess we'd better go buy a bunch of ties before they get outlawed.   :argh:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2021, 07:15:35 AM »
^^^^ this

I remember a similar controversy over alligator clips back in the early 80's.  These were being used as roach clips so we had to ban the sale of them!!!!  Same thing with hemostats. It was all drug paraphernalia!!!!   :banghead:

I guess we'd better go buy a bunch of ties before they get outlawed.   :argh:
I'm happy to report that unlike .22LR anywhere, the shelves at harbor freight are fully stocked with white and black zipties

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2021, 10:29:15 AM »
Oh my... things have taken a turn for the worse...

Offline Delmar

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2021, 06:21:45 PM »
RATIO ALERT: NYT journo shocked to discover that ‘regular humans’ use zip ties for ‘legal’ purposes
Posted at 1:54 pm on January 13, 2021 by Greg P.

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

In a now-deleted tweet, New York Times editor Lauren Wolfe was massively ratioed after she asked, “Do regular humans actually buy zip-ties? Have you ever bought a zip-tie? If so, what did you use it for?”

Do regular humans actually buy zip-ties? Have you ever bought a zip-tie? If so, what did you use it for?

— Lauren Wolfe (@Wolfe321) January 13, 2021
And then she followed it up with this gem: “I literally had no idea that there were this many people passionate about the legal use of zip ties”:

I literally had no idea that there were this many people passionate about the legal use of zip ties

— Lauren Wolfe (@Wolfe321) January 13, 2021
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/01/13/ratio-alert-nyt-journo-shocked-to-discover-that-regular-humans-use-zip-ties-for-legal-purposes/
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2021, 07:14:52 PM »
Fans of MotorTrend's shows "Roadkill Garage" and "Hot Rod Garage" know and love the zip-tie

David Freiburger ~ Great Zip Tie Moments

At MotorTrend, they’re all in agreement that the humble zip tie is one of the most helpful tools you can have around if you’re working on a car.

Over the years they’ve found dozens of jobs big and small that a zip tie can perform. Here are just a few favorite Zip Tie Moments…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrakJNUQaUU&feature=emb_title

https://m.roadkillcustoms.com/roadkill-zip-tie-moments/

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2021, 12:34:59 AM »
Fans of MotorTrend's shows "Roadkill Garage" and "Hot Rod Garage" know and love the zip-tie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrakJNUQaUU&feature=emb_title

https://m.roadkillcustoms.com/roadkill-zip-tie-moments/
Imagine the terror Christmas morning when liberals had to contend with the zipties holding their kids toys in the packaging