Author Topic: Not proud ... I finally lost it with my maga neighbor today ...  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215139110

DU KAREN!  LOL

HardPort
Not proud ... I finally lost it with my maga neighbor today ...

Dude is the kind of guy who blasts his music at 8 a.m. on a Saturday.

He put up a dotard 2020 flag AFTER January 06, and sometimes displays two. And he takes it down at night and puts it back up every day 

Needless to say, since the numbnut lives right across the street from me, I have to see this shit in my neighborhood every day, and I guess today I had kind of reached my limit; as I was returning from my morning run, I saw dude, flags a flappin', out in his yard, and while I was still a few houses away I went into a real loud "fake" laugh and yelling, "Trump what a f-ing loser, hahahaha, what a piece of s---," etc. I can be super loud when I want to and have a patented "laugh" my kids could tell you about. And when I was directly across the street from his house, I dropped to my knees and started slapping the pavement in mirthful enjoyment of how stupid someone would have to be to fly that hideous banner.

Meanwhile, Trumper started filming with his phone.

So I told him he was flying the flag of a cop killer. And I chanted "cop killer" at him through gusts of laughter and derision. Then, since he used to fly an SD/LA Chargers flag, I told him he should put it back up because even the chargers aren't as big losers as the dotard.

Then I went home, with a wicked smirk on my face. One of my other neighbors asked me if I had gotten it all out. That remains to be seen.

I'm not proud of the incident; let's face it, I kind of snapped, but only after months (years) of this kind of shit. Nevertheless, I do feel well within my rights to have voiced my opinion in my own way. If he is going to broadcast racism and hatred in my neighborhood, he needs to expect some pushback, no?

Also, for the record, I NEVER threatened him or even got close to him; I stayed on my side of the street. If he had reported me to the cops, the most he would have been able to say is that I laughed at his flag, and used some potty language.

Ha!  Funny stuff!!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Not proud ... I finally lost it with my maga neighbor today ...
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 05:48:28 PM »
Quote from:
HardPort

Hard as it is for my fellow DUers to believe, but I'm as extremely immature as any of the rest of you.

Let me explain in detail how much.

Blah, blah, blah....

Fixed.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2021, 05:54:04 PM »
I have to see this shit in my neighborhood every day ...

"This shit" amounts to:

* Neighbor working in his garage or yard playing music earlier than DU-Moron HardPort would (if (s)he works at all);

* Neighbor visually expressing views with which DU-Moron HardPort disagrees;

* Neighbor taking his banners in at night, preventing DU-Moron HardPort from stealing or vandalizing them.

As for taking video of DU-Moron HardPort going bat-guano crazy, it was for several possible purposes: evidence, if DU-Moron HardPort got physically violent; evidence, if DU-Moron HardPort's future behavior made getting a restraining order prudent; to post on GoogTube or Vimeo to show a Trump-Hater acting natural. Or both.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 05:58:18 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2021, 06:24:07 PM »
Response to HardPort (Original post)Sat Feb 20, 2021, 10:06 PM
Star Member magicarpet (9,802 posts)
3. Hope you feel better,... kinda like this dude is making you a prisoner in your own home/neighborhood

My neighbor had a Biden sign in his front yard, thank God he took it down after the election so now I don't have to feel like a prisoner in my own home/neighborhood anymore.  Free at last!
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2021, 06:27:16 PM »
I'm waiting for the neighbor's video to show up online.

Crazy Liberal Bitch loses it after seeing American Flag and Trump Flag.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2021, 07:13:12 PM »
Oh cry me a river HardPort !!!

You DU FOOL ...

Life is tough all over!
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2021, 08:03:30 PM »
Well this ain't really a bouncie but lets break it down anyway....

HardPort

my tenuous hold on reality finally snapped

how dare he get up before noon!

I say that would about sum up the incident.

He put up a dotard 2020 flag AFTER January 06, and sometimes displays two. And he takes it down at night and puts it back up every day

WTF is a dotard flag?  Chances are the guy put up the Stars and Stripes and the state flag

Needless to say, since the numbnut lives right across the street from me, I have to see this shit in my neighborhood every day, and I guess today I had kind of reached my limit; as I was returning from my morning run, I saw dude, flags a flappin', out in his yard, and while I was still a few houses away I went into a real loud "fake" laugh and yelling, "Trump what a f-ing loser, hahahaha, what a piece of s---," etc. I can be super loud when I want to and have a patented "laugh" my kids could tell you about. And when I was directly across the street from his house, I dropped to my knees and started slapping the pavement in mirthful enjoyment of how stupid someone would have to be to fly that hideous banner.

I lost all control of whatever small piece of sanity I had left

guy called 911 for a mentally deranged person

So I told him he was flying the flag of a cop killer. And I chanted "cop killer" at him through gusts of laughter and derision. Then, since he used to fly an SD/LA Chargers flag, I told him he should put it back up because even the chargers aren't as big losers as the dotard.

I screamed incoherently in the street

Then I went home, with a wicked smirk on my face. One of my other neighbors asked me if I had gotten it all out. That remains to be seen.

The cops showed up, handcuffed me and sent me back to the nuthouse

I'm not proud of the incident; let's face it, I kind of snapped, but only after months (years) of this kind of shit. Nevertheless, I do feel well within my rights to have voiced my opinion in my own way. If he is going to broadcast racism and hatred in my neighborhood, he needs to expect some pushback, no?

Therapist says to let it aaaaalllllll out and I will feel better

Also, for the record, I NEVER threatened him or even got close to him; I stayed on my side of the street. If he had reported me to the cops, the most he would have been able to say is that I laughed at his flag, and used some potty language.

asshole is armed and I am a ***** so I never went close to his property.. besides the cops got there really quick

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2021, 09:05:39 PM »
HardPort

:sosad:  :yawn:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2021, 09:35:00 PM »
:sosad:  :yawn:

Oh. thanks much for using the violin emoji, Ptarmigan, now that I *know* it is in here ...

Would loved to have used it for my post #6 above!

~ ABC
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 09:48:48 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2021, 07:37:55 AM »
She lost me when she said her morning run.  The only time a DUmmie runs is when the cops show up. Rosie O'Donnell could out run most of them.  Sorry if that left a visual of Rosie chasing a woman down the street looking for a good time.  :-)

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2021, 09:49:06 AM »
HardPort

Total.  Whack.  Job
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2021, 10:55:24 AM »
Never happened.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2021, 11:50:43 AM »
Never happened.

A typical DUmp screed that sounds like a Penthouse letter:  "I know you'll never believe this story, but I swear it is absolutely true!"
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2021, 01:51:19 PM »
A typical DUmp screed that sounds like a Penthouse letter:  "I know you'll never believe this story, but I swear it is absolutely true!"

Wait! Are you saying Letters to Penthouse aren't true.  And I spent all that damn money on pool cleaning equipment. :(

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2021, 01:54:06 PM »

Wait! Are you saying Letters to Penthouse aren't true.  And I spent all that damn money on pool cleaning equipment. :(

:lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2021, 04:15:04 PM »
HardPort

I behave like a five year old.

Fixt.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2021, 07:36:34 PM »

OK that made me LOL!!!!  H5!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2021, 10:06:56 AM »

:rotf:

As an aside on this subject...during my fraternity days we didn't physically haze our pledges ala "Animal House".  More than once we had the pledges read Penthouse Letters aloud and if they laughed while speaking the words, they were obliged to chug a beer.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2021, 10:27:33 AM »
:rotf:

As an aside on this subject...during my fraternity days we didn't physically haze our pledges ala "Animal House".  More than once we had the pledges read Penthouse Letters aloud and if they laughed while speaking the words, they were obliged to chug a beer.

My first girlfriend and I remained drinking buddies long after we broke up. We would play "high, low, in-between."  You'd put two cards down face up and guess if the next card would be higher, lower or in between.  She liked to drink. a 5 and a 7 would be down and she would guess in between and of course have to take a drink. :) 

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2021, 05:23:11 AM »
Playing music at 8 am on a Saturday doesn't sound too unreasonable. If it was, let's say, 6 am, I could see it causing some real problems, but the majority of people are wide awake by 8 am.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2021, 12:47:35 PM »
DUmmie, come to North Idaho and just try to pull that shit......
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2021, 01:06:13 PM »
Video the neighbor took of the primitive showing its disapproval:https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HardNewBasil-max-1mb.gif
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)