Author Topic: Migrant suspect in Laken Riley murder accused of ‘seriously disfiguring’ nursing  (Read 386 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Migrant suspect in Laken Riley murder accused of ‘seriously disfiguring’ nursing student as affidavit reveals grim details in case
https://nypost.com/2024/02/27/us-news/migrant-charged-with-laken-riley-murder-disfigured-her-skull-affidavit/

The Venezuelan migrant charged with murdering Laken Riley allegedly beat her so brutally with an unidentified object that he disfigured her skull, according to new affidavits.

Jose Antonio Ibarra, 26, who faces multiple murder and assault charges, is not thought to have known the 22-year-old nursing student when he allegedly kidnapped and killed her as she went for a run on the University of Georgia campus Thursday. 

Her cause of death had only been given as blunt force trauma, with new charging documents accusing Ibarra of causing “great bodily harm with an object,” without specifying exactly what it was.

But the suspect was also charged with aggravated battery for “seriously disfiguring her body … by disfiguring her skull,” according to the affidavits shared by Fox News.

Really horrific crime. Jose Antonio Ibarra is the one who killed Laken Riley. Jose Antonio Ibarra is an illegal immigrant from Venezuela.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

Thank you biden and your democrats for ruining our nation and putting our lives at risk
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Illegal alien twice cut loose from sanctuary county jail now accused of killing a 2-year-old Maryland boy
https://www.theblaze.com/news/illegal-alien-twice-cut-loose-from-sanctuary-county-jail-now-accused-of-killing-a-2-year-old-maryland-boy

An illegal alien from El Salvador has been arrested and charged with murder in connection to the Feb. 8 slaying of a 2-year-old Maryland boy, Jeremy Poou-Caceres, and the grievous wounding of the boy's mother.

Prior to allegedly killing the child, Salvadoran national Nilson Granados-Trejo was twice arrested and twice freed in a nearby sanctuary county despite an outstanding removal order and detainer requests from immigration officials.

Illegally imported turf wars
According to the Prince George's County Police Department, a detective working in the area of the 1400 block of Kanawha Street in Langley Park heard gunfire and attempted to locate the source. What the detective ultimately found was a dying toddler beside his wounded mother.

Jeremy Poou-Caceres was taken to a hospital, where he died shortly thereafter. His 17-year-old mother, apparently struck in the leg, survived the attack and was released from the hospital days later.

Nilson Granados-Trejo killed 2 year old Jeremy Poou-Caceres and injured his mother. The migrant crisis has brought in gang warfare.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
And these are just the crimes getting some national attention.  The fact that illegal immigration has become a partisan issue, with libs/proggies removing the word "illegal" from the verbiage and painting everyone for enforcing immigration laws and the boarder as racist, is absolutely disgusting.  The fact that so many of the dumb masses fell for this gaslighting is equally disgusting.  It is a security issue, both at the national security level (there's reports of sightings of military age Asian men crossing the boarder with big back packs) and the security of our citizens, as exemplified by these stories, and the stories of murders, rapes, DUI accidents (often fatal), drug dealers, drug overdoses, kidnappings, human trafficking, ect that don't get national attention.

We had a case down here, 11 year old kid walked into a convenience store, opened fire and killed two other kids.  That kid disappeared immediately, and dollars to doughnuts says he was in the first fake bottomed car trunk down to Mexico.  So these other two families will likely never see justice for the loss of their kids.  In part due to our porous border.     

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Old n Grumpy

When caught these animals should be hung in public and left there as a message to the rest of them. And the politicians make excuses in the media fails to report a lot of these crimes. It’s really past due the time when people get so fed up and start leaning on the government officials that let this happen and get them out of office possibly prosecute them or failing to uphold their oath of office
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Airwolf

I wonder when this will finally get the attention of enough people in Congress to make them wake up to what is going on. Who's has to suffer a loss of a family member or actually suffer from a crime committed by one of these animals before the police and the Government take action? I don't want to see anyone get a phone call from the cops saying their kids on a slab but more and more of them are.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"