Author Topic: DUmmy no hypocrisy gets revenge on his Obama-bashing father  (Read 529 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

DUmmy no hypocrisy gets revenge on his Obama-bashing father
« on: October 06, 2012, 08:39:20 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021486353

Sheesh, some of these people are vile:

Sat Oct 6, 2012, 08:15 PM
no_hypocrisy (24,239 posts)

What do you when your father invites you out to dinner and you're held hostage
while he spews about how much Obama makes him sick, that he can't bear to watch him on TV but he's all over the place? You want to enter into a spirited debate but the location is just wrong. And you'll never win the argument even if the time and place were right. It's like having FOX on TV but you can't change the channel. What do you do under these circumstances?

You order the most expensive thing on the menu, that's what you do.3 

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: DUmmy no hypocrisy gets revenge on his Obama-bashing father
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 08:47:56 PM »
I would say, "I've had enough of politics lately, Dad. Can we change the subject?"
and then I would enjoy quality time with my father.

DUmmies seem hellbent to ostracize themselves from family who merely disagree with them.
My surviving family are nearly all flaming liberals. We get along fine. Leaving out politics doesn't diminish our time together, it enhances it.

I'm guessing his dad was trying to reach a prodigal son. Pity. no_hypocrisy was lost long ago when he replaced God with govt.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 09:06:32 PM »
Sat Oct 6, 2012, 08:15 PM
no_hypocrisy (24,239 posts)

What do you when your father invites you out to dinner and you're held hostage
while he spews about how much Obama makes him sick, that he can't bear to watch him on TV but he's all over the place? You want to enter into a spirited debate but the location is just wrong. And you'll never win the argument even if the time and place were right. It's like having FOX on TV but you can't change the channel. What do you do under these circumstances?

You order the most expensive thing on the menu, that's what you do.3 

No dummie... you smile and agree with your father and enjoy the time you have with him. There will come a day when he won't be around and you will be wishing you had not been such an ass.   :bird:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 09:10:32 PM »
DUmmies have no respect for anyone.  Guess it feels good to publicly spank Pops.   :loser:

Too coward to tell him to his face so we go brag about being an ungrateful shit at the DUmp.

It is kind of funny though.  The DUmmie had to sit and take it or starve.  :lmao:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 09:13:14 PM »
No dummie... you smile and agree with your father and enjoy the time you have with him. There will come a day when he won't be around and you will be wishing you had not been such an ass.   :bird:

Actually, no.

I dunno about this particular primitive, but there's been plenty of other primitives who've frankly admitted--the truemud primitive being one of them--over the years they're nice to their old folks only because they want the old folks' money after they kick off.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2012, 09:18:59 PM »
Actually, no.

I dunno about this particular primitive, but there's been plenty of other primitives who've frankly admitted--the truemud primitive being one of them--over the years they're nice to their old folks only because they want the old folks' money after they kick off.

Well ya know Frank... been watching WVU and Texas, tight game, was distracted and forgot that I was dealing with a dummy. You are correct of course.

I see your beloved Cornhuskers are down a TD to OSU at the half. Hope they win along with WVU.   :cheersmate: :cheersmate:

BTW...I hate OSU. Bunch of damn cheaters is what they are.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 01:00:37 AM »
  My mother was an extreme liberal, I mean a Cindy Sheehan/Media Benjamin type extreme.  I loved her, and I loved spending time with her whenever I could, and I really miss her now that she is gone.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 03:32:18 AM »
If I could eat supper with my folks again, I wouldn't care at all what political figure they wanted to trash.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Zeus

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2012, 03:42:55 AM »
I used to have heated political discussions with my dad on the phone frequently but we always agreed to disagree and let go at that and then talk about family or whatever. During one of those discussions my mother picked up one of the other phones and said "If you two have argued enough I would like to talk to my grandchildren now" . I handed the phone to my son and jokingly said "Be nice to grandpa I think he is going senile". So what does the little turd do but asks his grandfather 'grandpa my daddy says I have to be nice to you because you are going to senile, Where is senile".  :rotf:
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2012, 05:04:52 AM »
I'm going to be seeing my parents this afternoon, at the family birthday party (due to so many of our birthdays in October).  They think pretty much the same way I do, so we don't argue about politics much.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2012, 05:32:56 AM »
DUmbass is just PO'd because the old man took him to a Chick-Fil-A.  :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2012, 06:36:00 AM »

Here's an example of what you said in this thread (note the OP's confusion with the intricacies of 'saw' vs 'seen'). First the OP subject line
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021487695
B Calm (16,837 posts)

Family member went and seen the movie 2016
And then the example
no_hypocrisy (24,243 posts)
1. Your wife's cousin's daughter may disown her mother but her mother can disinherit.

Something to keep in mind next time she threatens her mother.
DUmmies might want to change their forum name to "parasite underground", or to keep them *really* happy, "parasitIC underground."  Would not want to wad their panties by leaving off the 'IC.'
This too shall pass.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2012, 06:42:15 AM »
Here's an example of what you said in this thread (note the OP's confusion with the intricacies of 'saw' vs 'seen'). First the OP subject lineAnd then the exampleDUmmies might want to change their forum name to "parasite underground", or to keep them *really* happy, "parasitIC underground."  Would not want to wad their panties by leaving off the 'IC.'

There was another one a few years ago, a primitive from Nebraska, femme, no longer on Skins's island, who admitted she was hanging around in Nebraska only because she was waiting for the old lady to kick off, after which she was hoping to take the money and move to Oregon.

I hope the old lady's still alive and spending money like crazy.
apres moi, le deluge