Author Topic: Yes Holder is being LYNCHED, Yes I said it Lynched  (Read 1684 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Re: Yes Holder is being LYNCHED, Yes I said it Lynched
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2012, 06:09:21 PM »
Get the UN to do WHAT ?

That's really going to win you friends....

Know the best thing about those pretty little blue helmets those asshats wear ?

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2012, 06:17:52 PM »

Funnily enough that was exactly the picture I had in mind.  :cheersmate:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2012, 06:22:39 PM »
Funnily enough that was exactly the picture I had in mind.  :cheersmate:

For some reason, we're thinking the exact same thing.  Great minds and all that . . . :cheersmate:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2012, 06:27:31 PM »
Holder is lying, & Obama has his back.  Race has nothing to do with it.  These Progressive Liberals have a counter card for everything.  Say something bad about Obama-Rascist, want the boarder closed-anti Hispanic, don't want Gay marriage-Homaphob, global warming doubter-hate the earth.  They still blame Bush for EVERYTHING, not saying he was all that great, he was a progressive also but not like this administration.  Holder should be tried & executed for Treason against THESE United States.  If Bush had done this the LAME stream media would run this 24/7 & you know it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Truth Hi5