Author Topic: Ed Schultz Blog: Dirty Tricks in Full Effect in Wisconsin  (Read 852 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
flamingdem (13,876 posts)

Ed Schultz Blog: Dirty Tricks in Full Effect in Wisconsin

Last edited Mon Jun 4, 2012, 07:38 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

http://wegoted.com/blog/default.asp?NID=1482

Dirty Tricks in Full Effect in Wisconsin
posted by From the Studio | Monday, June 04, 2012
Filed Under: Wisconsin scott walker Recall

The dirty tricks are in full effect in Wisconsin. Wisconsin voters are reporting receiving robocalls that claim voters who signed recall petitions or voted to recall Governor Scott Walker are not required to vote again tomorrow, June 5th. This is incorrect information. Regardless of whether you signed petitions or voted previously, you still need to vote tomorrow in the June 5th recall election.

In addition, there are groups pretending to be protectors of voting rights who are already spreading misinformation on voting, and they may be out tomorrow attempting to intimidate voters waiting in line to vote. Sometimes they will be wearing official-looking clothing or jackets that have things like 'Election Protection' printed on the back. As mentioned on the Ed Schultz radio show today, you do not need to justify your presence at the polling place to anyone. You are not required to show anyone proof that you are registered. You are not required to talk to anyone other than the friendly people sitting at the polling place desk or table.

Outside the polling place, you are allowed to videotape or photograph anything you like. If anyone harrasses you, you can take their picture, report them to election officials, or even call the police. Inside your polling place, report any troublemakers to election officials.

After voting has closed, your polling place becomes an open meeting. You are allowed to peacefully observe, and more.

Do not be intimidated, do not turn away from your right to vote for any reason. Go out and vote tomorrow!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002764752

You wanna talk about dirty tricks? How about Mickey Mouse signing the petition to recall Walker and it was counted? How about busing in union goons to sign petitions from other states?

Lns.Lns (16 posts)
1. There never seems to be an end to their cheating

:whatever:

siligut (7,387 posts)
2. Normal people would be embarrassed to be so dishonest

In my dreams, the Koch brothers would be shunned and all their money couldn't buy them acceptance.

Yet George Soros is just fine, right?  :whatever:

PeaceNikki (17,481 posts)
3. Thousands of us will be observing for OFA, DPW and League of Women Voters

Hopefully these shenanigans at the polls will be thwarted.

In addition, I hope the MASSIVE GOTV drives have educated voters enough to know they must vote. I know I personally told everyone who signed my petitions. Every one.
Being gay is natural. Hating people for being gay is a lifestyle choice. ~John Fugelsang
Reply to this post
Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink
Response to flamingdem (Original post)Mon Jun 4, 2012, 07:51 PM
 PeaceNikki (17,481 posts)
4. I believe the ACLU also has teams that will be out.

If anyone is intimidated tomorrow I bet it will be Walker supporters by union thugs.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Ed Schultz Blog: Dirty Tricks in Full Effect in Wisconsin
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 07:12:44 PM »
Oh, you mean dirty tricks like those intimidating postcards about your neighbor's donation and voting records, sent out by a shadowy Democrat PAC?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 07:17:55 PM »
This is just ED preloading his stolen election meme. He knows the recall is in the shitter.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 07:30:04 PM »
Mr. Shultz is correct.
There really are "dirty tricks" being used. (Can we say..Union Money, Eddie?)
Unfortunately for him, the vote may very well be honest, and Gov. Walker will remain in office.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 08:31:44 PM »
So is there any real proof of this or is this one of those, a couple of "sore losers" working on their excuses told him this bullshit?

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 11:37:54 PM »
So is there any real proof of this or is this one of those, a couple of "sore losers" working on their excuses told him this bullshit?

Cindie

No & yes

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012, 05:50:07 AM »
Good news for us.

The hardest thing to fight is an enemy who takes a sober assessment of his own setbacks and then formulates rational responses.

They'll cause some trouble in the short term (and use it as an excuse to justify their own cheating) but as time wears on the independent voters' patience will wear thin at such antics.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2012, 06:44:39 AM »
Good news for us.

The hardest thing to fight is an enemy who takes a sober assessment of his own setbacks and then formulates rational responses.

They'll cause some trouble in the short term (and use it as an excuse to justify their own cheating) but as time wears on the independent voters' patience will wear thin at such antics.

Hopefully, the first day of November, and the memory will stick around for a week or so. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2012, 07:25:54 AM »
flamingdem (13,876 posts)

Regardless of whether you signed petitions or voted previously, you still need to vote tomorrow in the June 5th recall election.

Is he advocating voter fraud? If they voted absentee ballot, should they go to the prescient and vote in person?

It sure sounds like it.

To lurking DUmmies: Everything we learned about dirty tricks, we learned from you.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2012, 08:22:29 AM »
Hopefully, the first day of November, and the memory will stick around for a week or so. :whistling:

Actually...

...yes.

Now, imagine how the indies will see it when ObamaCoup is struck down. How will the liberals react?

Will they go back to the drawing board to formulate a plan that will garner public support and pass constitutional muster?

No.

The libs will howl that Mrs. Thomas was a anti-ObamaCare lobbyist who unduly swayed her husband Clarence with no mention that Elena Kagan was an advisor to the passing of the law.

And then the libs will find other petulant excuses for why the lawsuit brought by the Catholics is going against them...or they'll just spew anti-Catholic diatribe.

The one thing they won't do is try to figure out how to effectively present and obtain their policies.

Need another example?

Solyndra

If you wanted to justify the policy of taxing the free market to pump money into pet projects for cronies wouldn't it make sense to pick a project that was actually viable? Nothing could be more damaging to your message than a spectacular, overly-hyped money-guzzling failure first time out of the gate.

A truly selfish person would act in his own best interest...

...if he were competent.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."