Author Topic: Do Republican voters think they will become RICH if they vote for Romney?  (Read 3458 times)

Offline Kyle Ricky

I hadn't hear that Howard Stern clip, but I'm not surprised, the same intellectual level as Peggy Joseph.

That is what I thought also. People voted for Obama because he was black and not Bush. They didn't pay attention to his policies, and had no idea who he even was.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
"Toots", is that you? Ya sure as hell sound like her most the time!

That is one thing I have never been called.  :-)

Offline Lacarnut

Compared to DUmp monkeys? Without a doubt.

Ya see DUmb****s, we don't measure our wealth by just monetary means. I'm one of the richest men in the world! I have a beautiful wife, two outstanding conservative kids, and 5 outstanding grandkids.

It doesn't get any better than that no matter how much money I have.

You pricks would like nothing better than to deprive me of that by making it impossible for any of us to succeed!

ESAD!
Plus we live in the greatest and richest country in the world. We have the best of everything here.

Offline thundley4

It takes a DemonRat to believe that "fairness" involves taking/stealing from one person to give to another under coercive circumstances.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Rosa Luxemburg

Do Republican voters think they will become RICH if they vote for Romney?
Well, Rosa, it worked when we elected the great Ronald Reagan, and it sure as hell worked when we elected Bush,
so a lot of us would like another go 'round.

It's too bad that DUmpmonkeys are losers, but you can't really be a winner unless someone else loses.

And it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
That is what I thought also. People voted for Obama because he was black and not Bush. They didn't pay attention to his policies, and had no idea who he even was.

Lib media made sure no one knew who or what the dipshit was!

That is one thing I have never been called.  :-)

I'll be sure to give you that handle from now on.

It is a nickname I only endow on those women who I believe are willing to find it as a compliment and not find it offensive.

It was used considerably back during WWII. It is the reason I use it now.

I was born right after the war. It is probably the reason I was born. When them boys got back, they was ready to make babies! Though i was about 8 or 9 years later, it was still the status quot.

Luv ya Beg, yer one of the good ones!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
Without reading the whole thread yet, I think I have a better chance at becoming rich with a Republican in office.  Doesn't really matter what Republican.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Without reading the whole thread yet, I think I have a better chance at becoming rich with a Republican in office.  Doesn't really matter what Republican.
Bingo !
I was just thinking that the short answer would be yes.
Doesn't it feel good to cut out the middleman sometimes ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
It's essentially this. If it takes my family 5 harvested deer to live through the winter, Libs want to take half. None of us are gonna survive, but hey, it's all in "fairness", right? Don't worry about Tyrone and Sheniqua sitting on their asses doing nothing, or the fact that I froze my ass off on a deer stand, getting there at 5AM, after buying the ammunition, deer scent, truck to carry it out, or processing fees, nope, under the Kenyan, Tyrone and Sheniqua deserve half, even though they didn't do a ****ING thing for it. If this was William Bradford's world, all these welfare queens/kings would have died of starvation and left the country a better place.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Doubleplusungood

Romney said he would pay for my gas and mortgage.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Romney said he would pay for my gas and mortgage.

And the weed.  Don't forget the weed, man.  And a little coke, when he can get it. :cheersmate:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Doubleplusungood

And the weed.  Don't forget the weed, man.  And a little coke, when he can get it. :cheersmate:

Oh yeah, we can definitely pinch from Romney's stash.   :lmao:

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Lib media made sure no one knew who or what the dipshit was!

I'll be sure to give you that handle from now on.

It is a nickname I only endow on those women who I believe are willing to find it as a compliment and not find it offensive.

It was used considerably back during WWII. It is the reason I use it now.

I was born right after the war. It is probably the reason I was born. When them boys got back, they was ready to make babies! Though i was about 8 or 9 years later, it was still the status quot.

Luv ya Beg, yer one of the good ones!

So was I, but it was 5 years after the Korean War.   :lmao:

http://www.electstevedawes.com
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline diesel driver

It takes a DemonRat to believe that "fairness" involves taking/stealing from one person to give to another under coercive circumstances.

Only a DUmmie would even try to evoke "fairness" as a justification for some type of political policy.

Sounds better than coming right out and saying they are full-blown commies.

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline diesel driver

It's essentially this. If it takes my family 5 harvested deer to live through the winter, Libs want to take half. None of us are gonna survive, but hey, it's all in "fairness", right? Don't worry about Tyrone and Sheniqua sitting on their asses doing nothing, or the fact that I froze my ass off on a deer stand, getting there at 5AM, after buying the ammunition, deer scent, truck to carry it out, or processing fees, nope, under the Kenyan, Tyrone and Sheniqua deserve half, even though they didn't do a ****ING thing for it. If this was William Bradford's world, all these welfare queens/kings would have died of starvation and left the country a better place.

That would be a basic element and definition of Evolution.  "Survival of the fittest," right?

I thought DUmmies BELIEVED in Evolution?   :confused:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
The jug-eared Kenyan could be in trouble when his ghetto base begins to realize that Romney actually does have a stash.

Offline 67 Rover

Keep the weed just give me the travel money!
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Rosa Luxemburg

Do Republican voters think they will become RICH if they vote for Romney?

No, but we all know damned well we'll be a lot poorer if that dangerously-ignorant bastard who's in the White House now gets another four years.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

I read the thread, and just sighed.  I can't believe how stupid they are, and how they can't possibly see something from another perspective.  They're wailing at each other in a little echo chamber.  It's deafening. 

Response to Rosa Luxemburg (Original post)
Mon Apr 16, 2012, 09:41 PM
 treestar (32,204 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

24. Probably, but do they wonder why they didn't get rich under Bush or Reagan?

I started my career under Reagan and got well-off under Bush II.  I struggle under obama. 

Offline movie buff

DU idiot, nobody things everybody will be rich if Romney becomes president. However, here are some things which I think will happen if Romney becomes president:
1. Jobs will become much more readily available as businesses begin making more profit and expanding, and unemployment will consequently plummet.
2. Gas prices will also plummet.
3. The deficit will lower as government spending is cut.
4. Our status among the rest of the world will improve, as I sincerely doubt that Romney will continue Obama's "Piss off our nation's allies, kiss up to our nation's enemies" foreign policy strategy.