Author Topic: The ‘UnSilent’ Movement Wants to End America’s War With Itself  (Read 568 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
The ‘UnSilent’ Movement Wants to End America’s War With Itself
https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-unsilent-movement-wants-to-end-americas-war-with-itself_3207574.html

“Maybe there is a beast… maybe it’s only us.”

William Golding, “Lord of the Flies”

In America, a never before imagined invisible weapon has severed human bonds we had never dreamed we would lose.

The stories documenting this have been gathered in the thousands by Brandon Straka, founder of the #WalkAway movement for former liberals who have decided to leave the Democratic Party.

On the #WalkAway social media portals, Americans relay the most shocking stories of being attacked, shunned, disinvited, disinherited, fired, slugged, bullied, disowned, and even divorced, because they either voted for Trump, or began to distance themselves from a militant culture of hate.

The left shuns and bullies people who they disagree with.

Heartbreak and Loss
Most of us have stories of heartbreak and loss. From the accounts compiled by Straka:

“I lost my closest friend of 30 years when he learned I voted for Trump.”

“My best man blocked me, and asked me never to contact him again.”

“My sister didn’t invite me to Thanksgiving.”

“I was fired from my job, over a comment on Facebook.”

“My son called me a Nazi c*&t and disowned me.”

“I was renting a room and my landlady looked me up and said I had to leave immediately. She even cut off the internet so I couldn’t post any content.”

“My son came home from school with a broken arm. He was beaten up on the school bus because he supports the President.”

Straka said: “I’ve heard of marriages breaking up over Trump. I’ve heard thousands of stories. People come up to me with tears in their eyes, telling me about family, friends and colleagues who have attacked, ghosted, shunned and even physically attacked them. We have to put a stop to this.”

One can look at DU and see the same thing. They turn on their own family members and relatives.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du