Author Topic: we need more TDS, not less  (Read 736 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
we need more TDS, not less
« on: December 11, 2019, 05:40:47 AM »
During the middle of the night, like Saul on the Road to Damascus, I was suddenly illuminated.

Many of us are sick and tired of all this negativity about President Trump, including all the disorder and violence, and wish the other side would grow up and get over it.

But has this hostility towards President Trump been a wholly bad thing?

Not when one remembers that because the Democrats, primitives, and other haters are so obsessed with removing him from office, they've been too preoccupied to oppose many of the improvements he's making in our lives--appointment of rational judges, the tax cuts, elimination of excessive regulation, more choices in medical and health care, increasing employment of long-forgotten minorities in the labor force, rejuvenation of American industry and manufacturing, inroads on the deep state, the swamp, enforcement of immigration laws, reborn respect for America from the rest of the world, bolstered national defense and security, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

They've been so busy trying to oust him they've had no chance to oppose what he's been doing.

So I think it would be good to prod, to encourage, Democrats, primitives, and other haters in their rabid hysteria and wild-eyed paranoia, allowing President Trump to do his good works without roadblocks.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: we need more TDS, not less
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 11:19:34 AM »
In spite of the dems and media's attempts to destroy him, he has succeeded in making America a better place . And I think any intelligent person can see through the political and media bias.

All the dems efforts seem to be working against them and hopefully remove them from the majority next election
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: we need more TDS, not less
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2019, 04:44:17 AM »
I would agree with that except for one aspect that Trump has NOT been successful with:

Spending money.

Congress still spends money like it isn't theirs. The debt continues to skyrocket. It's a house of cards.

And this bullshit Omnibus bill that is so choked with sewage that you can't see it for all the turds is likely to be signed by Trump - because he doesn't have the political will or the capital to force a government shutdown. Burn it to the f'n ground.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.