Author Topic: My latest t####humper almost encounter [Worlds Worst Bouncy?]  (Read 1730 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
My latest t####humper almost encounter [Worlds Worst Bouncy?]
« on: February 20, 2024, 08:16:59 AM »
I can't recall the last time I saw such a low effort bouncy.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218702227

niyad (110,629 posts)
Mon Feb 19, 2024, 07:55 PM

My latest t####humper almost encounter: When I was going to my
supermarket this morning, I saw an SUV in one of the handicap parking spaces, loaded with t#### stickers. One said, "free t####". Another said, "impeach Biden". Another, "t#### save america", and several more. Of course, being the quiet, shy soul that I am, I immediately flipped it off, several times, and then did a couple of banishing pents on it. Two people who were leaving the store gave me a "thumbs up".

Not that it accomplished anything but to amuse me, of course, and the two who watched me.

Oh, you accomplished something DUmmie, it's just not what you think

bluestarone (16,326 posts)
4. I'm betting they WERE NOT
Reply to niyad (Original post)
Mon Feb 19, 2024, 08:12 PM
Handicappers.

DAMN those MAGATS! Do they have any limits?

True Dough (16,859 posts)
7. Surely
Reply to bluestarone (Reply #4)
Mon Feb 19, 2024, 08:16 PM
they have some cognitive deficiencies if they are Trump supporters!

orleans (33,809 posts)
12. when you got inside the store did you play the "i wonder who the asshole is that's driving that
Mon Feb 19, 2024, 09:48 PM
f*&king car" game? you know, the game where you try to identify the driver simply based on what they are wearing (such as a trump tshirt) or how obnoxiously they behave.

Indeed, this is what normal, stable people do, right?

I_UndergroundPanther (12,311 posts)
Reply to niyad (Reply #19)
Tue Feb 20, 2024, 12:51 AM
21. I draw banishing pentagrams

On t**** face on tv when that pustule comes on tv.
Definately draw him if its live. Dont stay long just enough time to get the drawing done.

I am thinking of a justice spell condemnation for around election time

A balancing scale,a statue of Ammit, a small plastic model of a heart,a bunch of sword charms, stone sake cup,parchment, his signature from the stimulus check letter,a white ostrich feather and possibly 22 egyptian gods along with Anubis and Osirus. Sulpher ..it will be interesting.

dear Lord...

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: My latest t####humper almost encounter [Worlds Worst Bouncy?]
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 08:24:26 AM »
....and this is supposedly the reality-based community?  :whatever:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024, 08:39:18 AM »
....and this is supposedly the reality-based community?  :whatever:

More often than not, they can't even manage a half-way respectable "Reality Adjacent"...  :whatever:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2024, 09:02:55 AM »
The most embarrassing thing about this dumb bouncy was that Niyad sat there on his thread, hitting refresh every few seconds, to see who replied and to reply right back.  Such a loser look.  What a stupid story.  Flips off an empty car, and then practices witchcraft on it.   :lmao:

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2024, 09:06:08 AM »
The most embarrassing thing about this dumb bouncy was that Niyad sat there on his thread, hitting refresh every few seconds, to see who replied and to reply right back.  Such a loser look.  What a stupid story.  Flips off an empty car, and then practices witchcraft on it.   :lmao:

hey, even DUmpasses have to be proud of their work... even if it never really happened, right?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2024, 09:18:49 AM »
Reply to niyad (Reply #19)

On t**** face on tv when that pustule comes on tv. Definately draw him if its live. Dont stay long just enough time to get the drawing done.

A balancing scale,a statue of Ammit, a small plastic model of a heart,a bunch of sword charms, stone sake cup,parchment, his signature from the stimulus check letter,a white ostrich feather and possibly 22 egyptian gods along with Anubis and Osirus. Sulpher ..it will be interesting.

What a dumb ass, every one knows without eye of newt, toe of frog and a chicken foot this won’t work :thatsright:  :thatsright:  :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2024, 09:21:03 AM »

There was no tranny, jumping out of the bushes, no dancing shopping carts, and most of all no rounds of applause from all the shoppers in the store. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2024, 09:39:05 AM »
... I immediately flipped it off, several times, and then did a couple of banishing pents on it.

Wow! How bold! Flipping off an inanimate hunk of metal and plastic!

Anyone know what a "banishing pent" is? The quick DDG I did suggested it might be some sort of sign-of-a-pentagram kind of mini-ritual (sort of like an inverse of crossing oneself). But :shrug: .

Two people who were leaving the store gave me a "thumbs up".

Silly fiction. If these people really existed, they probably gave niyad a sideways glance and an extra wide berth.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CC27

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2024, 09:41:12 AM »
Total whack job

Offline Delmar

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2024, 09:48:45 AM »
1. What?
Mon Feb 19, 2024, 08:03 PM
No urinating on the tires? Even if it meant squatting and aiming carefully, that was the time!

Pathetic weirdo.  Pee on the car with the Trump bumper stickers, that'll show him.  That's why they all believed in the Trump pee tape--because that's what they would do to their political enemies.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2024, 12:39:20 PM »
And they wonder why no one ever invites them over! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2024, 01:07:32 PM »
Wow...it sure told that...conveyance.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline jukin

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2024, 01:15:10 PM »
And then a wheelchair rode out of the bushes!!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2024, 02:26:34 PM »
Pathetic weirdo.  Pee on the car with the Trump bumper stickers, that'll show him.  That's why they all believed in the Trump pee tape--because that's what they would do to their political enemies.

Don’t you remember the people at occupy Wall Street urinating and defecating on the police cars?

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2024, 11:39:48 AM »
How did that work out for you DUmmie? Trumps still a free man and likely to be the next President even after all your tears and wailings. 
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2024, 06:03:55 PM »
My latest t####humper almost encounter:

He admits it was an “almost” encounter, that means it happened in his drug befuddled mind  :thatsright: :loser: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2024, 06:35:11 PM »
This is truly pathetic.
1. niyad expects anyone to believe that he/she got thumbs- up from people who saw him/ her flipping off an empty car and trying to perform undoubtedly bizarre- looking occultic juju rituals on it?
2. Don't forget, the subway kitty believes that Christians are all brainless, superstitious morons out of touch with reality, yet at the same time, he/ she/it/whatever fervently believes in ancient Egyptian deities which God proved to be worthless and powerless when He nailed Egypt with the Ten Plagues (i.e. The plague of boils and sores was used to discredit the Egyptians' medicine god Imhotep, the plagues of hail and locusts were a kind of one- two punch that together shot down the Egyptians' sky goddess Nut, etc.), and performs freaky, ridiculous spells in their name against politicians and other people that he/ she/ it/ whatever personally dislikes.
3. "I am thinking of a justice spell condemnation for around election time
A balancing scale,a statue of Ammit, a small plastic model of a heart,a bunch of sword charms, stone sake cup,parchment, his signature from the stimulus check letter,a white ostrich feather and possibly 22 egyptian gods along with Anubis and Osirus. Sulpher ..it will be interesting."
 Interesting... Well, that's one way to put it. It'll be interesting in the same sort of way that watching a homeless crackhead on a street corner ranting incoherently at passing cars is interesting. It'll produce about the same results, too: Absolutely nothing.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 07:05:34 PM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2024, 10:06:37 AM »

On t**** face on tv when that pustule comes on tv. ...

niyad (110,629 posts)
... did a couple of banishing pents on it. ...

For all this witchcraft and BigPig's monthly coven-cursing (or whatever he called it), Trump completed his term as President and looks very possible to be the second two-term US President with non-consecutive terms.

Ancient cultures' (e.g. the Egyptians') pantheons often/usually were amalgamations of various local cults and deified aspects of nature. In the case of the plagues before the Exodus, they were so many attacks on individual gods of the Egyptian pantheon. How neo-pagans get from their pantheons having been utterly ignored for 5 or 10 or 20 millennia to worshipping those gods I do not understand. I guess neo-pagans have somehow progressed from refusing to acknowledge God to any-god-but-God.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2024, 11:45:48 AM »
Oh, and sorry to bring back up an old thread, but I felt like breaking down a little more of the subway kitty's kooky little ritual he/she/it/whatever is apparently planning on doing on election day due to a belief that doing so will affect the outcome of a presidential election.
Let's see some of what's on the kitty's shopping list for November:
"A balancing scale"
I'm sure that'll really help the magic work.

"A statue of Ammit,"
Probably made in China, or perhaps just in some pothead's basement, cobbled from materials that the pothead in question stole from somewhere.

" a small plastic model of a heart,"
LMAO! That part's just plain funny! I'm sure that the Egyptian deities are deeply moved and impacted by the use of plastic models of organs!
Fun fact: The earliest known use of plastics was by the Mesoamericans; The ancient Egyptians who worshipped those false pagan deities the kitty fawns all over would never have even heard of plastics.

"a bunch of sword charms,"
A "Bunch of," huh? No particular number? I was under the impression that magic spells and crap like that required very specific quantities of the items required.

" stone sake cup,"
So, a Japanese cup designed for the consumption of a Japanese drink invented hundreds of years after the fall of the ancient Egyptian Empire who worshipped those gods (The first known record of sake existing dates to the 3rd century AD, at which point Egypt had long since been conquered by the Roman Empire) by people who likely had no knowledge at all of the Egyptian gods will help the kitty conduct rituals to harness the power of the Egyptian gods or whatever? 'kaaaaaaaaay.
Along those lines, the kitty's list might as well have included a couple Hopi Kachina dolls, some sort of Norse mythological token, and an Aztec ritual knife!

"parchment,"
So, like the kind the ancient Egyptians used which was made from animal skins (What would PETA say?), or the kind made from modern synthetic materials that are unlike anything the ancient Egyptians who came up with these rituals would have ever heard of?

"his signature from the stimulus check letter,"
I doubt that would work, as it would be using a copy of his signature from something completely different, and which is likely merely a reproduction of his signature. Not exactly the same as having a sample of his blood or anything.

"a white ostrich feather"
I take it those feathers would probably not be collected in a sustainable or cruelty- free way? Again, what would PETA say?
This is especially relevant because at least one species of ostrich which the ancient Egyptians would likely have been familiar with and whose feathers were likely used in their freaky rituals, the North African ostrich, is now a critically endangered species.
Harmfully gathering their feathers for an outdated and malicious religious ritual/ spell is like something that a villain from 'Captain Planet' or 'Wild Kratts' would do!
"and possibly 22 egyptian gods along with Anubis and Osirus."
1. What's the matter, kitty? One BS disproven deity not powerful enough for your juju ritual, you need to bring in the whole gang? They must be seriously weak!
2. How exactly would the kitty bring gods to the ritual (Since the gods are listed along with the other ridiculous ingredients like the plastic heart and the sake cup)? Would it be more made in China statuettes, or maybe paper dolls of them, or what?

I guess neo-pagans have somehow progressed from refusing to acknowledge God to any-god-but-God.

Bingo!
They want to feel "Spiritual," but deeply hate the Lord God due to those pesky commandments and moral obligations associated with Him. So, people like the subway kitty will happily worship any other deity (Including ridiculous, outdated gods from ancient Egypt who were long since shot down) BUT the one true God.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2024, 12:12:39 PM »
What UGP fancies as a "justice spell" comes from the Egyptian Book of the Dead (except for the anachronistic and ana-geographic stone sake cup), sort of. In the Book of the Dead it's not a "justice spell", it's the judgment of a dead person overseen by Osiris and conducted by Anubis. If their heart weighs less (= is less burdened with whatever the Egyptians called sin) than the Feather of Ma'at (the goddess of truth) then the dead person's Ka = soul) enters eternal life. If their heart weighs more, then the dead person's heart is devoured by the demon Ammit, making the dead person soulless. In UGP's :stoner:-fantasy she fancies herself as Anubis or Osiris carrying out judgment against the not dead Donald Trump. How this relates to Election Day is a mystery deep within UGB's :stoner: .

The Egyptian Pantheon survived into the Greek and Roman Empire times, as both were the-more-the-merrier when it came to gods, but devotees of the Egyptian Pantheon kind of died off late in the Roman Empire. Why UGP wants to follow a Pantheon that has been dead for 15+ centuries, I don't get (beyond the obvious ABC, Anything-But-Christianity plus UGP's cocktail of prescription and street drugs/chemicals).
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 12:22:54 PM by SVPete »

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2024, 12:47:45 PM »
It would be better off using Santeria or voodoo you can go to any bodega and get everything you need for under $9.95. :-) :loser:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2024, 12:59:00 PM »
It would be better off using Santeria or voodoo you can go to any bodega and get everything you need for under $9.95. :-) :loser:

You could probably get Chinese-made voodoo dolls on Amazon pretty cheap, too.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2024, 11:28:41 AM »
UGP gets worse and worse and yet no one has tried to get it taken to the vet to get fixed or put in the hospital. Probably because no one wants to risk getting close to it.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2024, 07:59:56 AM »
UGP gets worse and worse and yet no one has tried to get it taken to the vet to get fixed or put in the hospital. Probably because no one wants to risk getting close to it.

My God, are there no coyotes in its neighborhood?  :o
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2024, 11:35:26 AM »
My God, are there no coyotes in its neighborhood?  :o

Where's DNR or the local animal control?
MOLON LABE