Author Topic: I want to share my experience with an anti masker  (Read 2510 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
Re: I want to share my experience with an anti masker
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2020, 05:06:50 PM »
You know, most people develop imaginary friends when they're lonely, or want their life to feel/seem better.

DUmmies make up imaginary enemies.

Go figure.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2020, 06:30:30 PM »
You know, most people develop imaginary friends when they're lonely, or want their life to feel/seem better.

DUmmies make up imaginary enemies.

Go figure.

:hi5: earned and issued!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2020, 07:55:15 PM »
He is a dough boy neck beard wannabe trans.

Another mental case that would cry in the fetal position while screaming for help from its fellow insane.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2020, 08:32:15 AM »
I'm developing an ambition for a day in which a Mask-Nazi Karen screams at me in the morning for having my mask pulled down when no one is within 10 yards of me and a Mask-Denier Loon screams at me in the afternoon for compromising his/her freedom by wearing a mask. Finding the latter would be the hardest part in fulfilling that ambition.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2020, 04:03:39 PM »
I'm developing an ambition for a day in which a Mask-Nazi Karen screams at me in the morning for having my mask pulled down when no one is within 10 yards of me and a Mask-Denier Loon screams at me in the afternoon for compromising his/her freedom by wearing a mask. Finding the latter would be the hardest part in fulfilling that ambition.

I never wear a mask, but I don’t care if others do. I’m on vacation at present and took my wife to a well known seafood restaurant last night. They came over and said I needed a mask, it’s required by the city I’m currently in. I told the young lady I wasn’t going to wear one and she asked ‘do you have a medical condition?’

It was obvious she was looking for an out for the business and myself. I simply said ‘yeah, ok’ and that was that.

There were several walking around without masks. I guess we all had medical conditions. Doesn’t matter to me either way.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2020, 05:03:47 PM »

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2020, 09:05:24 PM »

I never wear a mask, but I don’t care if others do. I’m on vacation at present and took my wife to a well known seafood restaurant last night. They came over and said I needed a mask, it’s required by the city I’m currently in. I told the young lady I wasn’t going to wear one and she asked ‘do you have a medical condition?’

It was obvious she was looking for an out for the business and myself. I simply said ‘yeah, ok’ and that was that.

There were several walking around without masks. I guess we all had medical conditions. Doesn’t matter to me either way.

KC
Try " cant wear it, the mask rubs and opens up the herpes sores."
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2020, 09:52:35 PM »
My work handed out these terribly pretentious t shirts about being essential. I never thought about announcing such things to the world. However, I do find it pretty ironic that I'm forced to wear a mask in most places. If I had that virus,  id say at least 1/4 of the state would have it too.

I have GOT to make a T Shirt that says "Completely Nonessential"

But I have continued to work without any kind of a break since this thing started.  So no problem there.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2020, 10:19:12 PM »

Personally I want to go trolling for Karens at Target or Wal-Mart. It should be easy by just wearing a t-shirt the same color as what the employees wear and just wander around the store looking at stuff, then putting it back on the shelves.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2020, 03:24:58 AM »
Personally I want to go trolling for Karens at Target or Wal-Mart. It should be easy by just wearing a t-shirt the same color as what the employees wear and just wander around the store looking at stuff, then putting it back on the shelves.
Or just hang out at Starbucks for maybe 5 minutes
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)