Author Topic: Fall of a nation.  (Read 8259 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: Fall of a nation.
« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2014, 07:40:04 AM »
My Latin is rusty, but Mrs. Waldrop did the best she could.

As far as vesta goes, vacca foeda!

I will not eat shit Sparky and you cannot make me. :tongue: :rant:

Actually I would love to --go after this man, ----   BUT, my shy, demure, and unassuming ways stand in the way.   :whistling:

The family unite is no different today then it was 5,000 years ago. Not everyone is lucky or unlucky enough to have an intact family for 40 + years.  

Looking at Arlington Cemetery, well over 3/4 of our hero's left behind wives and children
and the kids were raised by stepparents that often did a better job raising them then their biological parent would, or could have done.

I do agree that the Great Society was a blow to the poor both black and white.   All came down to some very hard decisions for family's in the 1970's .

This was an eye opener when I moved to a city that had a melting pot of people.  I had never lived around so many people that were really poor before.

Ghetto living at that time disturbed me, how it worked back then was sad, when a social worker came into the projects the alarm was put out, the kids would run door to door warning of the workers presence.  

Back doors would fly open and the husbands and fathers of the children would fly out to hide.     To be caught living with their family that received welfare would mean all state benefits would be dropped for the family.  

These men could not get work as the economy was very bad then and the only choice they had was to work under the table for cash.  

Along came the welfare Mommas that had a baby every 4 years so they were not required to work, they could have a boyfriend but not the father of their baby's.

Then the laws changed on raising children, one had to be oh so careful of not hurting the feelings of their child, tell a kid they made a stupid decision and soon CPA was at the door forcing the parent to go to classes to learn to Never discipline or stop a child a child from destructive behavior.  

Point being, a generation of children that held their parents as hostage to their whims.  Now today these children have kids of their own, in jail or in the gangs.  

This was the beginning of the collapes from with in the country,  Family's needed help and nothing was required from them in return.  

Old saying------Give away a puppy for free and who knows what will happen to it.  Charge $500.00 for same puppy and the new owners will take care of their investment.

Big Dog, what is the difference in being wild and crazy ?

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2014, 07:57:08 AM »
  The media is the cause.

of vesta? I would argue that media is the agent, obviously not the only one, in all this mess.

Sorry for all the latin lately. Dork OP started it... ANYway, have been reading a lot of books on medieval manuscripts lately and so- it kind of took a life of it's own.

Penem maiorem medice meus michi quam mariti.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline The Abolitionist

• Probationary (Probie)
  • "No damn man kills me and lives!"
« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2014, 09:08:26 AM »
Not the brightest of retards, is he. Oh, well...

quia omnis canis percutit  (bitchslaps for everyone)

That's a standard liberal response.  Resort to name calling.  Oh, well............

Since this board appears to be full of cyber thugs and pompous asses where the exchange of ideas appears to be gangsta style beat downs or schoolyard type exchanges with the libtards over at DU I believe that I will ban myself from the Conservative Cave.

Slán.
Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2014, 09:16:17 AM »
That's a standard liberal response.  Resort to name calling.  Oh, well............

Since this board appears to be full of cyber thugs and pompous asses where the exchange of ideas appears to be gangsta style beat downs or schoolyard type exchanges with the libtards over at DU I believe that I will ban myself from the Conservative Cave.

Slán.

and since he can't win an arguement- he takes his balls and goes home.

see ya, ****head.

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Wayne

« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2014, 09:40:15 AM »
of vesta? I would argue that media is the agent, obviously not the only one, in all this mess.

Sorry for all the latin lately. Dork OP started it... ANYway, have been reading a lot of books on medieval manuscripts lately and so- it kind of took a life of it's own.

Penem maiorem medice meus michi quam mariti.

The media is the cause of people being able to pick the fly shit out of the pepper . And thanks to the modern marvels it can be done with nothing more then a keyboard. Spell check off!!!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2014, 09:56:22 AM »

Slán.

:rotf:

Headed back to DU, eh?

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2014, 10:04:21 AM »
Ain't happening, man.

I like 'em wild, not crazy.

I fell off my couch and hit my head, the bill is on the way,

Oh BTW ^5.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2014, 10:05:40 AM »

Slán.

Wait!!!  You forgot your shingle!

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Re: Re: Fall of a nation.
« Reply #109 on: January 05, 2014, 11:07:12 AM »

Typical response from a 100%'er when called on their BS
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #110 on: January 05, 2014, 02:54:30 PM »

Slán.

Hey now thug is a racist term now.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #111 on: January 05, 2014, 02:59:16 PM »
What is funny is we gave him answers and debate yet he couldn't hang.

What he meant to say is You guys won't answer the way I want you go so I am going home to pout.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #112 on: January 05, 2014, 05:17:43 PM »

Yes it is racist, as is Buster and a few other words.

So how to describe someone that witnesses some kind of crime ?    Is it raciest to tell the police the Perp was Black, White, Latino ?

So the cops ask about what race they were, how the hell in this world of so called color blind society can anyone tell, unless one sees a bald headed China man waving a meat cleaver.   

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #113 on: January 05, 2014, 06:29:36 PM »

Slán.

See ya, dickhead. 
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Articulate Ape

• ad hominid
« Reply #114 on: January 05, 2014, 07:23:56 PM »
1) The destruction of the Family unit.
2) Liberalisation of the educational system.
3) Removal of God from 'Society'. (hense morality)
4) Creation of entitlement generations.
5) Growth of Government.

Indeed ^ this
Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #115 on: January 05, 2014, 07:27:03 PM »

Thugs or thugee's where a gang of professional assassins who roamed India (mostly Muslims... go figure). It is said that they may have murdered up to 1,000,000 people.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #116 on: January 12, 2014, 03:30:54 AM »
According to the recently discredited Melissa Harris Perry, so is owebumacare.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #117 on: January 12, 2014, 10:11:04 AM »
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

The box said: "Requires Windows XP or better." So i installed Linux.