Author Topic: French Vogue puts plus size woman on cover  (Read 20618 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: French Vogue puts plus size woman on cover
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2012, 08:23:26 AM »
I wouldn't **** that fat cow with a DUmmies dick.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bad cat, just who do the f*ck do you think you are, Gods gift to skinny woman ????

Are you just another closet pervert that has this thing about sex and ignore the woman, the mature woman in favor of the very young thin boys and girls???

Perhaps you should head out and convert to Muslim as you seem to place the same value of a woman as they do, a COW.

If you only require sex in your life then by all means look for the skinny hookers.

But be advised, when looking for a soul mate, that sexy woman you marry may in fact gain weight as you will do, you loose your hair, get a pot belly and may begin to disgust her.  She may have married you for your looks as you did her.

She can loose weight but You cannot regrow hair, or get back to the times you are in now.    Woman can and do manage to look 20 years younger then they are and can draw attention of men that will appreciate them.    You my dear will just get older, and be lucky to get a cheap BJ in a back ally.

Will come the time when You are arrested for sneaking into a barn to have your way with a real cow as no woman wants you or your kind.            :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I met an Indian on reservation that in S. Dakota that pointed out a very old woman and told me to look at her hands.  All gnarled and cramped with arthritis.  See those  hands that have worked for 80 years, Outsiders find them ugly, we find them beautiful knowing the years these hands have worked, held her children, cooked and dug in the dirt to plant food for them.  The years those hands have worked endlessly for her family, ---------In every one there is something so beautiful, one has to see beyond the obvious.

You Bad Cat scare me, so cold and aloof, so inhumane, are you a sexual preditor ????

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2012, 08:30:31 AM »
 :ohsnap:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2012, 08:39:04 AM »
:lmao:  I am just guessing here that she wouldn't give you the chance.

Sorry sweetie.  It is my personal preference, and I do not "do" fat chicks.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2012, 08:44:36 AM »
You Bad Cat scare me, so cold and aloof, so inhumane, are you a sexual preditor ????

Not even a sexual "preditor" would give you the time of day.  You could be used for rehab purposes in most prisons.

You poor girls...somebody doesn't like fat asses and isn't politically correct enough to say he does.

Lose some weight and get some self respect.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2012, 08:51:02 AM »

Not even a sexual "preditor" would give you the time of day.  You could be used for rehab purposes in most prisons.

You poor girls...somebody doesn't like fat asses and isn't politically correct enough to say he does.

Lose some weight and get some self respect.

Ok, asshole. I am not a fat person but I am getting pissed with your offensive posts.  A person doesn't exist to make sure they get your nod of approval on how they look. 

What does your mom/sister/grandmother look like?  Are they fat?  if so, do you tell them the same thing?

I do know there are some admitted overweight women on this board and I truly care for them and their feelings.  Your post is offensive and I think you should either apologize for being a complete mean asshole or just stop posting on the matter.  Hope you reconsider how you post since you have hurt someone's feelings on this board even if they don't say it.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2012, 09:09:55 AM »
Ok, asshole. I am not a fat person but I am getting pissed with your offensive posts.  A person doesn't exist to make sure they get your nod of approval on how they look. 

What does your mom/sister/grandmother look like?  Are they fat?  if so, do you tell them the same thing?

I do know there are some admitted overweight women on this board and I truly care for them and their feelings.  Your post is offensive and I think you should either apologize for being a complete mean asshole or just stop posting on the matter.  Hope you reconsider how you post since you have hurt someone's feelings on this board even if they don't say it.

Like I give a flying ****? Get bent.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2012, 09:10:12 AM »
I think he covered it pretty well when he said it was his personal taste.  Why, what kind of chicks do you prefer to do, Gina?

:tongue:

And I disagree with BC, I'd hit it; like LC EFA, bony chicks spook me because they aren't soft and are usually quite mental to boot, though their real mental illness may take awhile to bubble up.

That particular one isn't gonna age well, and I don't personally care for the raccoon-in-a-flour-barrel face paint, but hitting it and keeping it are two different things.  But, BadCat does speak to what a lot of other guys really think, so why hide the truth?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2012, 09:14:30 AM »
I just figured out the type of person that drives some jacked up truck with balls hanging from the bumper.  I finally know!  :yahoo:

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2012, 09:15:03 AM »
Like I give a flying ****? Get bent.

You need to chill the **** out and show some respect.  Your going a little to far, and if I think that then it must be true because I push the boundaries everyday.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2012, 09:25:48 AM »
I think he covered it pretty well when he said it was his personal taste.  Why, what kind of chicks do you prefer to do, Gina?

:tongue:

And I disagree with BC, I'd hit it; like LC EFA, bony chicks spook me because they aren't soft and are usually quite mental to boot, though their real mental illness may take awhile to bubble up.

That particular one isn't gonna age well, and I don't personally care for the raccoon-in-a-flour-barrel face paint, but hitting it and keeping it are two different things.  But, BadCat does speak to what a lot of other guys really think, so why hide the truth?

I agree and at a size 10 and less then 5'3" I'm both too heavy and short for BC, but it's all good, we aren't looking to date one another. Some of us have known BC a long time and this is who he is and really are his comments any more disparaging then the 'bag of bones' comments about thinner women in this same thread? Just a thought...

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2012, 09:29:43 AM »
BC said it was 'his' personal preference.  I had a friend like that back when I was traveling as a welder.  He would pick up the UGLIEST chicks at a bar and bring them back to the motel BUT they were bone ass thin.

:lmao:

He didn't do 'fat' chicks but he would damn sure hit some ugly!

Uh ... yeah.  I'll take the chick that started this thread ANY day.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2012, 09:32:22 AM »

I agree and at a size 10 and less then 5'3" I'm both too heavy and short for BC, but it's all good, we aren't looking to date one another. Some of us have known BC a long time and this is who he is and really are his comments any more disparaging then the 'bag of bones' comments about thinner women in this same thread? Just a thought...

Um, no one is caring about who he would like to snuggle up with.  What I take issue with is he is saying that you and any other woman that is overweight has no self respect.  He disparaged an entire group of women and considering a majority of women in the us and this forum are overweight he just shows how he really views women.  But if you don't mind the insult, then I guess I shouldn't mind either. :)

Offline CG6468

« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2012, 09:38:25 AM »
What the hell is a Mussel boy?
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2012, 09:41:15 AM »
What the hell is a Mussel boy?
A guy who enjoys shellfish? :shrug:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2012, 09:47:44 AM »
Um, no one is caring about who he would like to snuggle up with.  What I take issue with is he is saying that you and any other woman that is overweight has no self respect.  He disparaged an entire group of women and considering a majority of women in the us and this forum are overweight he just shows how he really views women.  But if you don't mind the insult, then I guess I shouldn't mind either. :)

Well, I think he was responding to an insult Vesta made at him--sexual predator really because he doesn't like heavier women? That was ok then?--tit for tat and all that. Context is important is it not?

As for the other, I don't care because personally why should I give a shit? I work out 5 days a week and stay solid at an 8/10 and out of a training a 10/12--so the F* what? I have a man and I don't need the approval of another to earn some badge of self-respect. BC was addressing an insult with an insult so I don't read much into it and if he seriously believes that, then it doesn't change a thing in my life--I'll still work, take care of my kids, love the people I love, and hit the gym hard(because I love it, not for anyone's approval). Doesn't really matter one way or the other. My self-respect does not rely on anyone telling me whether I have it or not. 

You don't have to not be bothered by it. I'm not and I can see the inconsistency apparent when insults are hurled at very thin women, but women get their hackles up when someone throws the same at heavier girls. In the end, yes, who gives a shit what any one man likes? I'm not exactly Helen of Troy hoping for every man to take up a sword for me to validate my self-worth.   :wink:

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2012, 09:48:20 AM »
A guy who enjoys shellfish? :shrug:

To gay men that's a man who likes women.  :-)

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2012, 09:50:18 AM »
To gay men that's a man who likes women.  :-)
Of the bearded clam variety i suppose?....Sans the beard for me please...but that's another thread! :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2012, 09:51:28 AM »
Of the bearded clam variety i suppose?....Sans the beard for me please...but that's another thread! :-)

Indeed it is unless this gets short bused, but I expect there's too many daggers right now for it to go that route.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2012, 09:53:33 AM »

Well, I think he was responding to an insult Vesta made at him--sexual predator really because he doesn't like heavier women? That was ok then?--tit for tat and all that. Context is important is it not?

Well if we are going to get down to the nitty gritty, vesta insulted him only.  He insulted an entire group of women, not just vesta.  Anyway, His post doesn't pertain to me but it does bother me that he insulted an entire group of women and I made it known.  

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2012, 09:54:13 AM »
You need to chill the **** out and show some respect.  Your going a little to far, and if I think that then it must be true because I push the boundaries everyday.

You do realize that ole bad cat is one of the first people to become a member on this website right??
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2012, 09:55:42 AM »
You do realize that ole bad cat is one of the first people to become a member on this website right??

So he is excused from showing respect, especially to the women of the board?

I don't care!!!!
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2012, 09:56:05 AM »

What does that matter? Is this website run like the union?  Seniority rules?  :???:

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2012, 09:56:15 AM »
Well if we are going to get down to the nitty gritty, vesta insulted him only.  He insulted an entire group of women, not just vesta.  Anyway, His post doesn't pertain to me but it does bother me that he insulted an entire group of women and I made it known.  

You sure thre were no passive aggressive throws out there at thin women prior to BC's comment? You sure? :???:

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2012, 09:56:21 AM »
A) it's vesta. Why you read her stuff and still have brain matter clinging to your skull amazes me.
2) Take it easy, Francis. Nobody care if you are affended, offensive, or have a small penis. Bitchslaps for all.
Conclution) Like J Giles said, "Whoa, musta had a couple too many last night."

:fuelfire:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!