Author Topic: Newt's Ex Purportedly Wielding Bombshell  (Read 8888 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Newt's Ex Purportedly Wielding Bombshell
« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2012, 11:41:36 AM »
This has drifted beyond anything resembling breaking news so am moving to general discussion.
It's Bush's fault. It certainly isn't owebuma's fault, or mine for that matter.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline zeitgeist

Re: Newt's Ex Purportedly Wielding Bombshell
« Reply #151 on: February 24, 2012, 04:26:12 PM »
It's Bush's fault. It certainly isn't owebuma's fault, or mine for that matter.

Plausable deniablity.  That's what it's all about.

That and no Lindt for Lent. :hyper:

LINDT GOLD BUNNY - the most charming expression of the finest LINDT Chocolate
The iconic LINDT GOLD BUNNY, created by LINDT’s Maîtres Chocolatiers, lovingly dressed in gold and adorned with the ribbon and golden bell, will charm you and your beloved ones at Easter.

The origin of the GOLD BUNNY
As one of the most traditional products of LINDT, the GOLD BUNNY first opened his eyes to the world of chocolate in 1952.

The story goes that one bright spring morning in March, when the ground was still covered with a blanket of crisp white snow, one of the LINDT Maîtres Chocolatiers saw a little bunny in his garden. The Maître Chocolatier´s young son was completely mesmerised when he saw the little bunny but began to cry as soon as it disappeared in the bushes.

Deeply touched by how upset his son was, the father suddenly had a great idea:

“I should make a bunny like that one out of chocolate…” He made the bunny from the finest LINDT milk chocolate, wrapped it in a golden foil and put a red ribbon with a golden bell around its neck, so it would not get lost.

“When the bell rings, you can easily find it” the Maître said to his young son. And so, the very first GOLD BUNNY was born,

LINDT GOLD BUNNY became an icon of Easter. It is adored by people of all ages and all over the world and every year when the LINDT GOLD BUNNY appears again, they know that Easter is not far away.

But Easter Sunday, look out bunny!! :rofl:
< watch this space for coming distractions >