Author Topic: Affirmative Action and my other 'racist' thoughts  (Read 9707 times)

Offline Intelligento

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: Affirmative Action and my other 'racist' thoughts
« Reply #150 on: May 20, 2011, 03:15:04 PM »
Yeah, you're black. We'll all believe that.  :whatever:

You can shove that race card straight up your white, guilt-ridden ass.

I'm not black nor did I claim to be.........

Offline Intelligento

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #151 on: May 20, 2011, 03:16:40 PM »
This is total bullshit and lets me know you don't know what the **** you're talking about. Atlanta, ALSO a city I've lived in, there are prominent blacks living in Alpharetta, Kennesaw, Marietta, Cumming, Sandy Springs, and everywhere else. Hell, just about ALL of the prominent black Falcons, Braves, and Hawks live in Alpharetta, if they don't live within the perimeter in Buckhead.

Good examples using sports stars making 1M+/year to make a generalization to an entire city--bravo nicely done.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #152 on: May 20, 2011, 03:21:25 PM »
Good examples using sports stars making 1M+/year to make a generalization to an entire city--bravo nicely done.

Black doctors, dentists, businessmen, nurses, engineers, and other white-collar professionals all live in those suburbs as well. Are you assuming that all black people should live in certain areas? Or that it's uncommon for black people to live in prominent neighborhoods? Please tell us more.  :whatever:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #153 on: May 20, 2011, 03:22:22 PM »
I'm not black nor did I claim to be.........

Hmm, ok, what "special interest minority group" do you identify yourself with then?  ::)

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Intelligento

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #154 on: May 20, 2011, 03:24:25 PM »
Black doctors, dentists, businessmen, nurses, engineers, and other white-collar professionals all live in those suburbs as well. Are you assuming that all black people should live in certain areas? Or that it's uncommon for black people to live in prominent neighborhoods? Please tell us more.  :whatever:

No, I don't think it is fair to say "there are many blacks that live on the outside of the city," and then use the example of NBA, NFL, and MLB players who are far more well-off than the majority of Atlanta residents.  The outer parts of the city are not very ethnically diverse by any means.

Offline Intelligento

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #155 on: May 20, 2011, 03:25:24 PM »
Hmm, ok, what "special interest minority group" do you identify yourself with then?  ::)

I stated clearly in my post that my family is originally from Mexico....

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #156 on: May 20, 2011, 03:30:41 PM »
No, I don't think it is fair to say "there are many blacks that live on the outside of the city," and then use the example of NBA, NFL, and MLB players who are far more well-off than the majority of Atlanta residents.  The outer parts of the city are not very ethnically diverse by any means.

First off, I don't believe a f'n word you're saying here, ESPECIALLY about someone throwing a rock at your dumb ass.

Oh, and BTW, what the **** does how diverse an area is have to do with anything? No one is forced to stay out of an area, so that's on them.

Offline Intelligento

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #157 on: May 20, 2011, 03:44:04 PM »
First off, I don't believe a f'n word you're saying here, ESPECIALLY about someone throwing a rock at your dumb ass.

Oh, and BTW, what the **** does how diverse an area is have to do with anything? No one is forced to stay out of an area, so that's on them.

The swears don't make your argument any stronger  :rotf:

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #158 on: May 20, 2011, 04:41:41 PM »
The swears don't make your argument any stronger  :rotf:

They don't need to be. You've been spanked for 4 pages now, bigot.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #159 on: May 20, 2011, 08:04:01 PM »
" I took a class in the Africana Studies department my sophomore year and was shocked when I was one of three white students in a thirty-five student lecture."   After 4 pages now you're saying you're from Mexico, and are a minority.

And you went to Harvard, and you're an expert on racism due to your personal experiences, and you had a rock thrown at you in Atlanta which proves the South contains the most racist people in the country.  You started off in the Welcome forum with some promise and in just one thread have pissed away all credibility.  Congratulations :loser:

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #160 on: May 20, 2011, 09:43:38 PM »
Yep. Kinda what I thought.

Any jerkoff that waltzes in with a screen name of "Intelligento" manages to do little but leave spunk all over the place.

Get a mop, 'tard, and clean up your spooge. It's offending me.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #161 on: May 20, 2011, 10:03:20 PM »
" I took a class in the Africana Studies department my sophomore year and was shocked when I was one of three white students in a thirty-five student lecture."   After 4 pages now you're saying you're from Mexico, and are a minority.

And you went to Harvard, and you're an expert on racism due to your personal experiences, and you had a rock thrown at you in Atlanta which proves the South contains the most racist people in the country.  You started off in the Welcome forum with some promise and in just one thread have pissed away all credibility.  Congratulations :loser:
He he he... This pretty much depicts Intardigento's cave experience thus far-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HxTaD7juOw&feature=player_embedded

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #162 on: May 21, 2011, 12:09:28 AM »
Yep. Kinda what I thought.

Any jerkoff that waltzes in with a screen name of "Intelligento" manages to do little but leave spunk all over the place.

Get a mop, 'tard, and clean up your spooge. It's offending me.

Actually, someone who attended "Haaavud" and now attending Brown, getting his ass handed to him this easily doesn't speak too well for the institutions. Hell, I didn't even really try.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #163 on: May 23, 2011, 11:53:29 AM »
I think you are out of your element here bucko.

I am?  Really?  Tell me, why do you believe that?

Not sure why you keep insulting a liberal arts degree. The jobs you joked about are those of individuals with no degree- though you seem to believe that they are one in the same.

Insulting?  No, I was not being insulting.  I was actually pulling your leg and having a bit of fun with you.  I know libs are not very good with subtle, non-hate filled humor, but you are being a bit too much of a thin skinned twit about it.  I would suggest that you learn to let some things bounce off of you a little more often and learn to laugh at yourself.

It has been my observation that getting a Liberal Arts degree most qualifies you for exactly what you are doing right now, grad student - going to school.  It has also been my observation that those with a Liberal Arts degree who are not working within their fields of study (ie most of them) are normally doing most of those things that I "joked" about and they're really easy to spot:  Smug, self righteous, a look about them that says they "know" they are so much better than you.  It used to be annoying to have someone look down their nose at me when they took my order but, anymore, I just laugh at them. 

That, "Intelligento", is what makes it funny when I joke about that; humor having an element of truth.  Maybe you should have paid closer attention to the smiley I put after that paragraph instead of worrying about how much you had been offended.

I'd be interested to know what you are doing in your life and where you attended school, since it is so much better than all of the Ivies and other liberal arts schools.

I'm sure you would.

My guess is you simply didn't have the SAT scores to get you into one of those institutions and only later decided "well hell, they suck anyways."

:lmao:

No, it wasn't quite like that, but I give you kudos for trying to be cute.  Like I said, I had better things to do with my time.

Because I can truly say I haven't known a single high school kid who, if money and grades/academics provided, had the opportunity to study at Harvard, would turn it down because "liberal arts sucks and gets you nowhere."

Welcome to contact with opinions outside of your bubble.

So keep going with your aimless ranting, chief, it isn't getting you anywhere either.

Ranting?  Who's "ranting"?  A "rant" would imply disgust, frustration, or anger.  One of us has displayed that and it sure wasn't me.

The need for "Ivy Leage theorists" as you call them, is not going anywhere soon- not in this lifetime or the next, so keep dreaming.

For your sake, sweetheart, I sure hope that the general populace doesn't mind continuing to get screwed by "theorists" who have no real practical application experience behind it.

But, when they do wise up, you might want to have something to fall back on.  Just sayin'.....

And I agree with your second to last paragraph.  

But not the last one?  Interesting....
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #164 on: May 23, 2011, 12:53:34 PM »
Heh, he reminds me of Dr. Science.

"He knows more than you do, he has a Masters degree..in Science!"

“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline dandi

« Reply #165 on: May 25, 2011, 01:14:28 PM »
Awwwww, it looks like we ran it off...

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #166 on: May 25, 2011, 01:29:12 PM »
Awwwww, it looks like we ran it off...

Looks like he is the one that got educated. :lmao: :fuelfire: :whistling:

Offline dandi

« Reply #167 on: May 25, 2011, 01:31:24 PM »
Looks like he is the one that got educated. :lmao: :fuelfire: :whistling:

That's what usually happens to lefties when they set foot in here.