Author Topic: Violence in the Black Community @ McDonalds (merged)  (Read 10478 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Violence in the Black Community @ McDonalds (merged)
« on: April 22, 2011, 12:03:56 PM »
Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048

This is messed up. What is with these scumbags????????? From what I have read it happened in Baltimore.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline CG6468

Re: Violence in the Black Community @ McDonalds (merged)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 12:09:25 PM »
They know that they will not be arrested or punished. Thanks for continuing and accelerating this attitude, blammo.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 12:30:01 PM »
I would have loved to have seen someone armed stand up, assess the situation, determine that the kid was going into seizure and about to die, determine it to be attempted murder (A felony), and shot the pieces of ****. In Georgia you're within your rights to shoot a POS to stop a felony. People like this don't need to live among the civilized.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 12:39:55 PM »
I think I need to start a thread in reference to this incident. :argh:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 12:48:29 PM »
After reading yet another thread about violence perpetrated by blacks on whites, and after other incidents of blacks perpetrating violence on hispanics and asians, and as we know black on black crime is high, what has to be done in the black community to stem this tide?

All I know is that I'm fed-up but have no idea what we as a society can do about it. It angers me that it gets ignored in the MSM unless the perpetrators are white or unless the victim is gay.

What is it going to F'ING TAKE for the good in the black community to say ENOUGH? why are they so accepting of bad behavior? what are the people in the inner cities so accepting of crime yet when a cop does his job they pounce all over him if he has to use his weapon?

Was this the ultimate attempt of the Democratic Party when they instituted Welfare and broke up the black family? how long does society have to put up with bad behavior?

Here's the video of the most recent attack:

"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 01:11:33 PM »
After reading yet another thread about violence perpetrated by blacks on whites, and after other incidents of blacks perpetrating violence on hispanics and asians, and as we know black on black crime is high, what has to be done in the black community to stem this tide?

All I know is that I'm fed-up but have no idea what we as a society can do about it. It angers me that it gets ignored in the MSM unless the perpetrators are white or unless the victim is gay.

What is it going to F'ING TAKE for the good in the black community to say ENOUGH? why are they so accepting of bad behavior? what are the people in the inner cities so accepting of crime yet when a cop does his job they pounce all over him if he has to use his weapon?

Was this the ultimate attempt of the Democratic Party when they instituted Welfare and broke up the black family? how long does society have to put up with bad behavior?

Here's the video of the most recent attack:

As long as the black community is willing to put up with things like Ebonics and the continuation of the celebration of 'stupid' this is what you will see.

When you have a race of people who will put down their own for trying to achieve intellectually by telling them they are 'acting white' you have a huge problem.  The white community (or any other community) is not going to be able to do anything ... it will have to be fixed by the blacks.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 01:17:07 PM »
One of my Facebook friend's just posted this video.  I watched all the way until the end.

All I can say, had I been there to witness it, my gun would have been drawn.  Two bitches would have died in a McDonald's.  Those pieces of shit don't even deserve to walk this Earth. 

I'd like to know exactly what this girl did to deserve this kind of beating.

It sickens me even more that an older white woman had to break up the fight.  Then "MEN" there did nothing.  It was sick they were video taping that girl having a seizure too.  But hey, plenty of evidence for the trial.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 01:20:34 PM »
One of my Facebook friend's just posted this video.  I watched all the way until the end.

All I can say, had I been there to witness it, my gun would have been drawn.  Two bitches would have died in a McDonald's.  Those pieces of shit don't even deserve to walk this Earth.  

I'd like to know exactly what this girl did to deserve this kind of beating.

It sickens me even more that an older white woman had to break up the fight.  Then "MEN" there did nothing.  It was sick they were video taping that girl having a seizure too.  But hey, plenty of evidence for the trial.

I watched the whole thing too. Sickening! Larry Elder rails against this and yet he is called a "sellout".  :argh:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 01:27:13 PM »

Yes.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 01:29:02 PM »
.  Then "MEN" there did nothing. 
I disagree.  Besides taping the attack, the "mem" repeatedly told the 2 black ****s that they had better go because the poe-lise were on the way.

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 01:29:47 PM »
Watching that video it's so disheartening. I've always lived in minority neighborhoods, never had a problem with hispanics, never had a problem with asians, but everyone in the neighborhood had problems with the black community, yes there were some really hard working nice ones, but the thugs silenced them, made them feel they were Uncle Tom's if they dare sided with someone outside their own race. After seeing this video? I'm fed-up!

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2011, 01:38:11 PM »
http://www.thugreport.com/

The country has gone to shit since the Dims started turning anyone they looked at as a vote into an entitlement-minded piece of shit. Blacks used to have the strongest family structure in the country in the 40's. It's a Damn tragedy now.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2011, 01:41:46 PM »

The country has gone to shit since the Dims started turning anyone they looked at as a vote into an entitlement-minded piece of shit. Blacks used to have the strongest family structure in the country in the 40's. It's a Damn tragedy now.

And not 1 person in the black community standing up saying enough, Bill Cosby seems to of been silenced.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2011, 01:48:58 PM »

"I'll have them n***ers voting democrat for 200 years"....Thank you LBJ! :banghead:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2011, 01:51:57 PM »
Interesting, someone posted this at FR, the media isn't covering this at all, but will they cover it now?

Just to note. A careful examination of the video lends evidence to the idea that the victim here is a man and the beating was prompted by his use of the ladies room.

At :28 seconds the black girls are screaming about how “That’s some f*cked up shit”.

At around 1:00 there is an exchange where the white victim asks “Where am I supposed to f*cking go then?” and they call he/r a sick b*tch, repetedly.

At 1:07 they return to beat he/r and that is when the white victim loses the long brown wig and has shorter blond hair.

At 1:25 some guy clearly says “That’s a man.”

Through the rest of the video there is hair across the restaurant towards the door and that is from the black girl’s weave.

The white victim is also much taller than not only both the black girls but also the black male manager.

None of that excuses anyone’s actions.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2011, 01:55:56 PM »
Interesting, someone posted this at FR, the media isn't covering this at all, but will they cover it now?

I don't know ... that changes quite a lot for me.  If that is true then I feel the beating was justified.  If my wife took my daughter into a restroom then came out and told me there was a guy in there dressed like a woman the beating on the video would have been mild in comparison to what I would have done.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 01:59:09 PM »
I don't know ... that changes quite a lot for me.  If that is true then I feel the beating was justified.  If my wife took my daughter into a restroom then came out and told me there was a guy in there dressed like a woman the beating on the video would have been mild in comparison to what I would have done.

KC

Well I think it would get more coverage by the leftist media if the person was a transexual and condemnations would come in droves as opposed to it just being a white woman. I understand how you'd feel in that situation but I can't condone a beat down like that, if the person is a transexual then maybe call the cops.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2011, 02:03:11 PM »
Look at minute 2:35. That "guy" had breasts. It's a female.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2011, 02:06:49 PM »
Look at minute 2:35. That "guy" had breasts. It's a female.

I just watched the horrible video again, I did hear the bystander say it's a guy, then I saw the breasts and not sure, if it was a transexual he could've used padding. I don't know though.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2011, 03:17:43 PM »
I'm sure the victim was a female. 

If this was a trans-gender using the female restroom, that's fine.  As long as she/he is staying in his/her own locked stall.  I would never know if a trans-gender was in a restroom with me unless they were being completely obvious.  I would be kind of disgusted if they were flaunting "it".... but I wouldn't beat the piss out of someone like that. 
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2011, 03:31:00 PM »
From across the pond, this time in London. ...which I find strange, since firearms are illegal in London. That can't be right. Once guns are banned, all firearm-related crime supposed to disappear, right?

Dad who split up fight in McDonald's shot dead

A DAD-of-four who split up a fight in a McDonald’s was shot dead moments after being told he wouldn’t see the morning.

Raymond Mitchell, 34, had only popped into the restaurant to buy a hot chocolate.

But he apparently caused offence after splitting up two men fighting in the queue.

One of them, who had several gold teeth, shouted at Raymond: “You are gonna die tonight, you are not gonna see the morning.”

The thug is then said to have phoned an accomplice to fetch a gun, yelling into his mobile: “Bring me that thing.”

Raymond left the 24-hour McDonald’s but was chased into a cul-de-sac. The gun was then delivered and Mr Mitchell was beaten and pistol-whipped before being shot three times in an alley in Brixton, South London, at 6.50am on Sunday. Raymond, nicknamed Brown, was taken to hospital but died hours later.

One neighbour, who saw the shooting but was too terrified to be named, said: “He was begging, literally begging for his life. I didn’t dare look out my window in case they saw me. I heard them laughing and swearing at him, calling him a ‘b***h’. I heard them laughing afterwards as well.”

Raymond’s partner, who asked not to be named, said: “I’m terrified. They’re still out there and they’ve not been caught. I’ve been told how they were laughing, actually laughing after they beat him and shot him. How could anybody do something like that?”

Animals.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2011, 03:49:56 PM »
Update on the story.

Video of beating in a Baltimore County McDonald's goes viral
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-viral-video-mcdonalds-20110422,0,4613709.story

The attack occurred April 18 in the 6300 block of Kenwood Ave., in Rosedale, county police said. Police said a 14-year-old girl had been charged as a juvenile, while charges were pending against an 18-year-old woman. Police said the incident "remains under investigation and the state's attorney's office is reviewing the case."

Police said the victim was a 22-year-old woman and said an update on her condition was not immediately available.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2011, 04:06:33 PM »
From the smoking gun, the guy who took the video posted this, it was screen capped before it was removed:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/mcdonalds/mcdonalds-employee-filmed-brutal-beating-640128

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2011, 04:13:08 PM »
I have no idea if the victim was a female or male, I see the violence as more the issue, and what's someone going to do about it? we're at the point now that if this was a white female? Holder wouldn't do a damn thing about it, but if it's a transgendered person? hate crime charges would be filed, what's it going to take for hate crime charges to be filed if the victim is white? and when is crime going to be addressed in the black community?

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2011, 05:53:52 PM »
You want to see violence in the black community - Take a trip through any number of Aboriginal communities here. Not only the remote area ones that are off-limits to non-residents.

We had to send the army in to try and restore some form of law and order.

Open inter-family and clan warfare - worse on "pay-day" , because they can drive out to the nearest town outside the liquor prohibition zone and stock up.