Author Topic: Horrible  (Read 15359 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: Horrible
« Reply #200 on: February 19, 2011, 07:11:05 AM »
So after 13 pages does anyone else here get the feeling Wilbur is about as
sharp as a bag of wet mice ?

He's smart.  I just don't think he has had any real life experience (kids) to really get it yet.  He will though, one day.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #201 on: February 19, 2011, 08:01:57 AM »
So after 13 pages does anyone else here get the feeling Wilbur is about as
sharp as a bag of wet mice ?

All the money and time we have spent on sex education it still amazes me the totally ignorant of the process of life grown men have of the subject.

What does sex education teach kids today, is it how to wear a condom, how to feel OK if an older man comes on to them.??   How to protect against STD's is important but other then that what the hell do they know about reproduction in the Female that THEY are responsible for.

No female gets herself pregnant, but what do females in school that are sexually active know about what is happening in their body's pregnant or not.

Come 8 Th grade I have no problem with both sexes attending a class together and watching medical  films about how humans get to earth,
 and how life comes about. There are thousands of films that document life from step one, the sperm attacking the egg.  

I went into detail with Wilber as he comes across as not  having any knowledge of why woman bleed once a month---Unfortunately there are adult woman that have no idea why or for reason this happens.

Ask a 14 year old girl why she gets her period and most likely she will tell you that it means she is not pregnant.  Ask her what the purpose of blood collecting in her uterus was for and she will have a garbled explanation.  Now if you ask a 14 year old boy the same question,  all he knows is that if his girlfriend has no period then SHE has a problem.

There are some organizations that would head for court to halt these films from being shown in public schools.   To educate children that woman get pregnant because of the male and have humans living in their belly is, well not in line with their thinking or helps them keep their jobs.

This so called sex education is no more then a guide to self pleasure with the opposite sex or same sex., or with themselves.

In a way for any person in this country old enough to reproduce and have no idea what is going on knowing only  that the act feels really good--this is a crime.  

Today sex education is only to teach kids to have sex for their own feel good time and for their own benefit, they are not to pleasure others, they are to pleasure only themselves.  No emotional ties just Anamal lust.

Quite a mess here.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #202 on: February 19, 2011, 10:16:27 AM »
Vesta, that might be the best post you've ever made.

Hi-5.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Habsfan

• The Conservative Canadian
« Reply #203 on: February 19, 2011, 11:43:30 PM »
Featuring an interview with Jill Stanek, "Kill and Destroy" explores Barack Hussein Obama's support of infanticide in Illinois

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYRpIf2F9NA[/youtube]
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 11:45:42 PM by Habsfan »

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #204 on: February 20, 2011, 01:49:15 PM »
Interesting. Three days go by and wilburs not here to stick up for is position and about that time Stinky (The clown to most of us) the human houseplant over at DU tells his friends he has a mole here at CC. either way there is no way to defend the evil that he thinks is ok just because its just a clump of cells.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline rubliw

• Banned
« Reply #205 on: February 20, 2011, 04:20:22 PM »
Interesting. Three days go by and wilburs not here to stick up for is position and about that time Stinky (The clown to most of us) the human houseplant over at DU tells his friends he has a mole here at CC.

Huh? I would continue to defend my position, but there really arent any new posts to really reply too anymore.   I don't know who Stinky is (I don't frequent DU), so don't know what to tell you about all that nonsense.  Not even sure what a forum "mole" is supposed to be..

either way there is no way to defend the evil that he thinks is ok just because its just a clump of cells.

Actually, I have never once uttered the phrase, "clump of cells".   That's all you guys.   I care about minds.  Minds are made by "clumps of cells".  So I care about "clumps of cells'  if they have or produce minds. 

"Clumps of cells" is a rather uninformative and silly way to put it.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 04:25:11 PM by rubliw »

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #206 on: February 20, 2011, 08:53:56 PM »
Looks like Stinkys back.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"