Author Topic: soleil, I have some political questions for you  (Read 6464 times)

Offline Lord Undies

Re: soleil, I have some political questions for you
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2010, 01:34:57 PM »
Perhaps you'd like to tale this discussion "behind closed doors" in the Mod Shop........where we can discuss it privately?

If you have the gonads........

doc

I've already said exactly what I mean.  There is nothing to add.  But thank you for your interest.

Offline Doc

• General Malcontent and
  • Sic transit gloria mundi
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2010, 02:03:25 PM »
I've already said exactly what I mean.  There is nothing to add.  But thank you for your interest.

Well....there is a thread waiting, whenever you gather the courage.......

doc

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2010, 02:25:22 PM »
Well....there is a thread waiting, whenever you gather the courage.......

doc

"You gather the courage" implies you have some sort of superiority in the matter.  That is to laugh.

dock

Offline soleil

« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2010, 11:51:29 PM »
Well this went another direction. Kinda had a feeling it would.

However, I do not see why this discussion can not be kept civil. It can be. There doesn't have to be attacks. Lord Undies, you have totally made it clear that you can't tolerate me. Fine with me. That goes the same for me towards you. I have tried to keep it civil with you. I even wished you well with whatever issue you had recently. I meant that.

You hate what I stand for. Even though you don't know all that I stand for. What you do know disgusts you, you've made that clear. But at this point, if you are clicking on a thread you know is somewhat about me or has to do with me, and you feel the need to respond,remember that there is no need to reiterate what you've said a 1,000 times by now. I get it. Let it go. I ain't changing your mind and vice versa. Quit being a broken record.