Author Topic: So now that you all know who I am...  (Read 5945 times)

Offline soleil

So now that you all know who I am...
« on: May 12, 2010, 05:39:27 PM »
I always miss the good stuff. Oh well, what can you do?

Interesting enough, someone FB stalked me and sent me a friend request telling me they knew who I was, and how dare I dis their DU friends. I kind of thought it may be someone from here testing me, but maybe it really was a DUer. Not surprised. It was creepy though. I had to change my privacy settings. I have been fairly honest here, and anyone who knows anything about me would have figured it out anyway.

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
Re: So now that you all know who I am...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 06:12:47 PM »
Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.

Offline soleil

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 06:19:12 PM »
Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.

Did I say I was leaving?

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 06:22:11 PM »
Stalking would be a DUmp thing, not us.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 06:28:14 PM »
Did I say I was leaving?
Well, I thought you might display proper manners and GTFO, but, then again, you're a DUmmie, so I reckon not.
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 06:30:47 PM »
Well, I thought you might display proper manners and GTFO, but, then again, you're a DUmmie, so I reckon not.

Let's keep it civil.....

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 06:33:09 PM »
I was up very late last night (this morning?) and saw that message.  I didn't post anything because I didn't want to encourage whoever it was.

Offline soleil

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 06:34:44 PM »

I do have proper manners. I was raised in the south. Duh.

Actually, many have asked me to stay. I know a few would like me to go, but the others (the nice people) asked me to stay, so I think I will. And I guess if it makes you mad, so be it. However, I don't understand it.

Offline soleil

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 06:37:54 PM »
I was up very late last night (this morning?) and saw that message.  I didn't post anything because I didn't want to encourage whoever it was.

Well I missed it of course! And now it is gone, but I do appreciate the mods for acting on it. I figured it was almost common knowledge by now anyway. I told TVDOC, and then I told one other person. One person PMd me and already knew who I was, so I guess I am no mystery.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 06:39:17 PM »

Actually, many have asked me to stay. I know a few would like me to go, but the others (the nice people) asked me to stay, so I think I will. And I guess if it makes you mad, so be it. However, I don't understand it.

You are welcome here as far as I'm concerned....just don't get me started on DADT...kay? :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline soleil

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2010, 06:40:19 PM »
Stalking would be a DUmp thing, not us.

Well I just didn't know. I still don't know who it was, and I don't care. They may have been the one who outed me, or it could've been numerous people. After some of the personal info I have posted here, anyone who kind of knew me at DU would have figured it out.

Offline soleil

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2010, 06:42:32 PM »
You are welcome here as far as I'm concerned....just don't get me started on DADT...kay? :-)

lol I am obviously going to have different views here than many people. That has already been proven. But I didn't come here to disrupt, and I know I am changing no minds. I have been kind to everyone except those that have been very rude to me. I do have to defend myself. But it is interesting to see others point of view. I am not closed-minded. I am open to listening to all views, I just may not agree with them. :)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2010, 06:43:06 PM »

Here's an idea: Why don't you post this vanity shit in the Lounge or GD where it belongs? You might find more of your nice supporters there.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline soleil

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2010, 06:45:22 PM »
Here's an idea: Why don't you post this vanity shit in the Lounge or GD where it belongs? You might find more of your nice supporters there.

Not looking for supporters.

Vanity? hmm. ok, not sure why you think that but whatever. I was informed that I was called out last night, and I am addressing it. You don't have to post in this thread if you don't like it.

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2010, 06:52:03 PM »
I have seen posts from Soleil at DU, and she's actually one I thought responded with good answers to whatever some of the idiots said over there.  She was pretty open when she first came onboard about the topics she recently posted, and it didn't take much to figure out who she was.  She also announced that she left DU, and I happened to see that thread in the DU lounge.

It seems conceivable to me that certain people at DU only visit safe topics, look for likeminded people, and  learn early on to ignore threads with people who they don't agree with.  I bet there are CC members who never read the dumpster section, just as there are sections on this board that I've never been to before.

Soleil, I'm relatively new here on CC, but from what I know of the members, no one here would stalk you on FB.  

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2010, 06:54:36 PM »

Well I missed it of course! And now it is gone, but I do appreciate the mods for acting on it. I figured it was almost common knowledge by now anyway. I told TVDOC, and then I told one other person. One person PMd me and already knew who I was, so I guess I am no mystery.

A couple of people went to bat for you.  I would've said something, but I didn't see the need in giving that person attention :).

Offline soleil

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2010, 06:55:55 PM »
A couple of people went to bat for you.  I would've said something, but I didn't see the need in giving that person attention :).

Thanks! I am mad I missed it. Maybe it was for the best though. It probably would've gotten ugly or uglier.

I also want to thank you for being open to me and hearing me out. :)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2010, 06:56:52 PM »
Not looking for supporters.

Vanity? hmm. ok, not sure why you think that but whatever. I was informed that I was called out last night, and I am addressing it. You don't have to post in this thread if you don't like it.

Well, you keep crowing about how many people here respect you and want you to stay, then you act like a wounded duck when anyone crosses you, so you might be more comfortable in a forum not specifically designed for insulting moonbats.

A vanity thread is one where the subject is the writer him- or herself.

This is The DUmpster, where moonbats and their lunacy get unloaded on. Specifically, it's for documenting and dissecting threads from DU and other batshit crazy Leftist sites. I'm not a Mod or anything but I find it strange you come in here and expect sweetness-and-light.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2010, 06:58:17 PM »
Soleil, I'm relatively new here on CC, but from what I know of the members, no one here would stalk you on FB.
Depends.

Is she hawt?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline soleil

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2010, 07:01:08 PM »
Well, you keep crowing about how many people here respect you and want you to stay, then you act like a wounded duck when anyone crosses you, so you might be more comfortable in a forum not specifically designed for insulting moonbats.

A vanity thread is one where the subject is the writer him- or herself.

This is The DUmpster, where moonbats and their lunacy get unloaded on. Specifically, it's for documenting and dissecting threads from DU and other batshit crazy Leftist sites. I'm not a Mod or anything but I find it strange you come in here and expect sweetness-and-light.

You can talk down to me all you like. Again, ignore this thread if you don't like it. I am from DU this is the DUmpster. I was called out, and I am responding. I am sorry it bothers you. That says more about you than me. Ignore. Easy to do. Trust me.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2010, 07:02:42 PM »
Well I just didn't know. I still don't know who it was, and I don't care. They may have been the one who outed me, or it could've been numerous people. After some of the personal info I have posted here, anyone who kind of knew me at DU would have figured it out.

I saw the post on my way out to work, and left a short, annoyed response to the hit-and-run poster who did the outing. I'm glad to see it is gone.

I was also afraid that a primitive would eventually put two & two together, since you did post some fairly specific personal details that an angry dumpmonkey could plug into DU's search function. The one and only post from the OP was something like "Soleil isn't hardened enough to post in this forum" - they posted your DU name in the title of the thread.

Aside:
Note to those who Mole DU - if you get a donor star, don't use it to hammer search for material to post here. You'll get nailed for it. Properly using Google's Advanced Search feature works just as well and is untraceable.  

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2010, 07:04:14 PM »
Depends.

Is she hawt?

Now that is a top 3 question

Offline soleil

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2010, 07:05:07 PM »
I saw the post on my way out to work, and left a short, annoyed response to the hit-and-run poster who did the outing. I'm glad to see it is gone.

I was also afraid that a primitive would eventually put two & two together, since you did post some fairly specific personal details that an angry dumpmonkey could plug into DU's search function. The one and only post from the OP was something like "Soleil isn't hardened enough to post in this forum" - they posted your DU name in the title of the thread.

Aside:
Note to those who Mole DU - if you get a donor star, don't use it to hammer search for material to post here. You'll get nailed for it. Properly using Google's Advanced Search feature works just as well and is untraceable.  

lol! They may have been on to something. I am glad I am not  hardened enough to post anywhere actually.

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2010, 07:06:35 PM »
Depends.

Is she hawt?

Ha- that's something you'll have to ask her!

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2010, 07:08:39 PM »
Thanks! I am mad I missed it. Maybe it was for the best though. It probably would've gotten ugly or uglier.

I also want to thank you for being open to me and hearing me out. :)

You are welcome Soleil.