The Bar > The Lounge

Actresses who have passed on

(1/1)

Eupher:
For some reason I can't explain, these two happened to catch my eye this morning:

* Suzanne Somers, age 76. Breast cancer.
* Piper Laurie, age 91
I'm not one to dwell on these people at all, but one of the truly great ones - Piper Laurie - was memorable in the movie The Hustler, with Paul Newman. There have been lots of ditzy blondes, but Somers may have been better than most.

Airwolf:
Not long ago I met Cindy Morgan who was the actress who played the granddaughter in Caddyshack and Yuri in Tron. Last December she passed awy while in her home alone. Her cause of death is unlnown at this time but she was 69 years old.

Airwolf:

--- Quote from: Airwolf on February 01, 2024, 04:10:43 PM ---Not long ago I met Cindy Morgan who was the actress who played the granddaughter in Caddyshack and Yuri in Tron. Last December she passed awy while in her home alone. Her cause of death is unlnown at this time but she was 69 years old.

--- End quote ---

Sorry it was the neice of the Judge in the movie. I just saw it again the other night. My bad.

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: Airwolf on February 01, 2024, 04:10:43 PM ---Not long ago I met Cindy Morgan who was the actress who played the granddaughter in Caddyshack and Yuri in Tron. Last December she passed awy while in her home alone. Her cause of death is unlnown at this time but she was 69 years old.

--- End quote ---

Lacy Underall, RIP. She was legally blind, and did not do that diving board stunt. The pool stuff at Ty Webb's was probably doable.

Good to see you back, my Midwestern neighbor!

Here are the 20 folks I used in picture form for my trivia gig several weeks ago for my year end tribute for those who passed in 2023:

Suzanne Somers
David Crosby
Jimmy Buffett
Raquel Welch
Matthew Perry
Jim Brown (the HOF running back)
Bobby Knight
Pee Wee Herman aka Paul Reubens
Tony Bennett
Lisa Marie Presley
Jerry Springer
Tina Turner
Dick Butkus
Andre Braugher
The Iron Shiek
Sinead O'Connor
Ryan O'Neal
Bob Barker
Harry Belafonte
Richard Belzer

There were dozens more, but I chose some more familiar to the masses.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version