Author Topic: I am so pissed, I could spit ****ing nails.  (Read 803 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
I am so pissed, I could spit ****ing nails.
« on: September 22, 2021, 07:58:28 PM »
Star Member mercuryblues (11,987 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215883020

My niece in law's nephews got covid, from their ****ing teacher. She knew she had covid and taught anyhow.

He family had a get together over the weekend and the kids spread it around. My nephew (has only had 1 shot) and my 2 year old great nephew both have tested positive.

Apparently their school is not reporting the cases, DHEC called my nephew and asked if he knew where he caught it. He let them know how.

Will heads roll over this...nope. That teacher should be fired and never allowed near kids again.

Your niece in law... your spouse's sibling's daughter's kids?

:whatever:

If the teacher was teaching then they didn't have any symptoms, did they...

Tetrachloride (759 posts)

1. I suggest the family to consult a lawyer. A brainstorming session could fo wonders for your blood .

Last edited Wed Sep 22, 2021, 07:33 PM - Edit history (1)

pressure.

:thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright:

Star Member RicROC (812 posts)

22. knowing you have a communicable disease and then potentially spreading it, is attempted murder, or minimally negligent homicide, in my having 'no credentials in law' opinion.

If it were my family, the lawyer would already be requesting arrest warrants to keep that teacher out of the school and possibly house arrest to keep her inside.

such good little NAZIs

Star Member calimary (64,157 posts)

25. That's what I would do.

Look, let’s all remember: COVID KILLS. This is a KILLER disease. To behave in such a selfish, uncaring, willfully-ignorant manner when there’s a KILLER disease still running rampant (that can still spread like wildfire and people can become infected, AND DIE, is tantamount to being an accessory to murder.

Maybe we should up the ante on this. Start publicly referring to refusal to get vaccinated as tantamount to being accessory to murder. And see if the refuseniks still want to stand against THAT.

:mental:

Star Member wnylib (8,611 posts)

44. And lose her license to teach.

Reckless endangerment. Child abuse.

Star Member SheltieLover (28,205 posts)

4. This is ridiculous!

Why aren't there laws in place to prevent & punish those who do this?

We need a law as well to require reporting, timely!

Star Member Frustratedlady (15,458 posts)

8. Didn't they have some charges that could be filed against people who knowingly passed on AIDs?

I seem to recall some men were charged, but I can't remember the details.

With COVID, it would be difficult to determine when/where a person was exposed, but intentionally going to work with the knowledge you were positive, had symptoms and were exposing others should be seriously looked at. I have teachers in the family and they are concerned about some parents who send their kids to school after they have been exposed and have symptoms. They have to send them back home, but how many have been exposed in the process?

It's a complicated situation and getting worse.

California struck that law down as anti-gay.

Star Member marble falls (43,240 posts)

9. It's crazy. I found out one of my students died of Covid a few days ago - unvaxxed ...

... the unvaxxed husband of another has Covid and "is doing fine using horse dewormer".

We had very few windows I was comfortable teaching in, and we were all masked, tables covered and sanitized.

I am surrounded by unvaxxed morons. But even my 45 loving MiL and SiL get vaxxing and masking.

I know of a strong Democrat - anti-45 and anti vax.

:thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright:

Shit that never happened...

Star Member Crunchy Frog (24,718 posts)

15. If it were my kids that happened to, in addition to consulting a lawyer, I would

be contacting all of the major press. Major publicity can be a good disinfectant.

Liberty Belle (9,047 posts)

24. Contact your public health department to inform them,

and as others suggested, consider having a lawyer send a letter.

Also show up at the next school board meeting (or dial in virtually) and raise hell so other parents will know about this and it will be part of their public record in the minutes. Demand the teacher be fired and that policies be tightened up to warn other teachers not to do this.

Also ask what the sick time policy is -- it's easier to get workers to stay home with ill if they are paid for the time off.

Is there a masking policy? If not ask that one be implemented.

I hope everyone will recover; keep us posted.

Star Member Sancho (8,498 posts)

27. You may want to investigate...parents should call the teacher.

Sometimes things are not what you think (or exactly how the nephew reported). Even though the teacher may or may not be a problem, there are plenty of other possible situations.

The vast majority of certified and experienced teachers will do what they are told - and more often than not it's the school district or administration is telling them to do something they disagree with entirely.

We have some schools here in Florida that aggressively tell anyone with symptoms or suspected of exposure to go home, but that actually causes a different problem if half the teachers are out, there are no substitutes, and PCR tests (takes 2 days because rapid tests are not available), and 90% come back negative, and almost all the teachers and staff are vaccinated. You end up closing the school and sending hundreds home when all you get back are a bunch of negative tests.......soooooo....some administrators tell the teachers without symptoms to teach until they actually get a positive test or symptoms. Some parents are threatening to file lawsuits because they want their kid in school and don't believe in masks, vaccines, or whatever.

Districts differ on how long suspected positive teachers should stay away. We have heard everything from 3 days to 2 weeks! Districts differ on whether the teacher uses sick days (or potentially is losing money) if they stay home. It can be very complex, and your nephew has no access to exactly what policies or discussions or tests or symptoms were in place. If the teacher violated policy or instructions, then they would face reprimand or loss of their job or whatever anyway.

Some states (like Florida where I teach) specifically have passed laws making schools immune from lawsuits over COVID19!

Star Member NH Ethylene (30,161 posts)

46. Agree. There is usually another side to the story. n/t

Horse with no Name (33,784 posts)

41. This sucks

Half of my granddaughters class was out with Covid and we didn’t get a call from the school.
Apparently they don’t have to disclose in Texas.

Star Member lunatica (52,600 posts)

43. Parents should sue that teacher in Civil Court

I don’t blame you for being so mad! I would be too! Maybe the ACLU can take something like this.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: I am so pissed, I could spit ****ing nails.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 08:51:58 PM »
How does the nail spitting DUmmy know that the teacher knew she had the chi-vi?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 09:43:02 PM by DLR Pyro »
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 09:23:38 PM »
Still waiting for this extremely infectious and deadly disease to kill some primitives. Odds say they should be dying at the same rate as the general public. No deaths reported by any primitive so far. Dying would help prop up their case.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2021, 08:26:38 AM »
My niece in law's nephews got covid, from their ****ing teacher. She knew she had covid and taught anyhow.

IF, as claimed by the :bouncy: , the teacher knew (s)he had Covid, not self-isolating was utterly irresponsible. A couple points, though:

1. How does :bouncy: -teller know that this teacher knew at the time (s)he had Covid? It's not like :bouncy: -teller is the kids' parent or a faculty/staff member at the school.

2. In many/most states, it is not criminal for an HIV-positive gay male to have sex with another gay male without informing the partner beforehand they are HIV-positive. Why should it be different for a non-isolating person who is Covid-positive?

All in all, the :bouncy: -tale is too just-so, has too many little how do you know that details. The chances it is fiction or highly embellished are very high, IMO.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2021, 08:28:38 AM »
Your niece in law... your spouse's sibling's daughter's kids?

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2021, 09:28:43 AM »

Look, let’s all remember: COVID KILLS. This is a KILLER disease. To behave in such a selfish, uncaring, willfully-ignorant manner when there’s a KILLER disease still running rampant (that can still spread like wildfire and people can become infected, AND DIE, is tantamount to being an accessory to murder.

:thatsright: Oy! Yes, some people with Covid die. That is true of many/most infectious diseases. :thatsright: Covid is worse than many infectious diseases, but it's not the Medieval-era bubonic plague that wiped out something like a third of the population of Europe! :mental:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2021, 11:25:08 AM »
What kind of death rate do these idiots think Covid has?  80%?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2021, 03:43:37 PM »
What kind of death rate do these idiots think Covid has?  80%?

Actually, libs believe it is 99.9999999 percent.  The death rate is marginally higher than the seasonal flu.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2021, 05:23:58 PM »
Actually, libs believe it is 99.9999999 percent.  The death rate is marginally higher than the seasonal flu.

I think it may be lower than the flu. Just remember the PCR is highly unreliable and many of the tests didn't discern between the flu and WuFlu.

Seeing as how flu and pneumonia deaths officially dropped almost to zero, it's more likely that many WuFlu deaths were in reality the regular flu.

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2021, 10:19:23 AM »

Sort of like but nowhere near what Governor of Death Cuhomo did by knowingly putting known covid patients in with the most vulnerable covid people in long term care facilities. Funny I didn't hear the DUchebags screaming about real murder by depraved indifference from a leftist dictator governor. My guess because he plays for the fascist democrat party team.

So even though this bullshit fable is a big propaganda lie, the Dumbass DUchebags don't give a shit about 20,000 older people being murdered by DEMOCRAT CUHOMO.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2021, 10:29:34 AM »
Sort of like but nowhere near what Governor of Death Cuhomo did by knowingly putting known covid patients in with the most vulnerable covid people in long term care facilities. Funny I didn't hear the DUchebags screaming about real murder by depraved indifference from a leftist dictator governor. My guess because he plays for the fascist democrat party team.

So even though this bullshit fable is a big propaganda lie, the Dumbass DUchebags don't give a shit about 20,000 older people being murdered by DEMOCRAT CUHOMO.

With Cuomo, people died and DUpipo lied.

With DeSantis, people's lives were saved and DUpipo lied.

DUpipo consistent.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2021, 06:21:50 PM »

I've never been able to figure out why Cuomo would do such a thing--sending people with covid to the old folks homes.  I thought it was possible that he didn't want to send them to the Navy hospital ship or the Jacob Javits convention center hospital because he didn't want to have to thank President Trump.  But even if he didn't want to be in Trump's debt, there still were countless places better suited for accepting covid patients than the very worst choice of places to send them--old folks homes.  For example, he could have sent them to infirmaries at juvenile delinquent facilities.  It would have been another bad decision and he would've caught flak for it but he could always just say that kids don't usually get very sick if they do catch covid and besides, these are a bunch of no good juvenile delinquents, anyway.  That's just one idea right off the top of my head and I'm not even a governor.

I suppose this is a conspiracy theory, but I once saw a movie called Jack Reacher where a sniper killed a bunch of people and made it look like they were all killed at random by a psycho but that was just to cover up the fact that there was only one specific individual that was the true target, all the others were killed just to hide the true motive.  It's possible that Cuomo did something similar, stuck people sick with covid in with a bunch of our vulnerable elderly knowing that a bunch of them were going to die--just as long as it got the specific old people that he had it in for.

It might be a conspiracy theory, but it makes at least as much sense as the conspiracy theory about Jason Miller going to Brazil to create a Haitian refugee crisis to embarrass Sleepy Joe.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2021, 08:06:22 PM »
I've never been able to figure out why Cuomo would do such a thing--sending people with covid to the old folks homes.  I thought it was possible that he didn't want to send them to the Navy hospital ship or the Jacob Javits convention center hospital because he didn't want to have to thank President Trump.  But even if he didn't want to be in Trump's debt, there still were countless places better suited for accepting covid patients than the very worst choice of places to send them--old folks homes.  For example, he could have sent them to infirmaries at juvenile delinquent facilities.  It would have been another bad decision and he would've caught flak for it but he could always just say that kids don't usually get very sick if they do catch covid and besides, these are a bunch of no good juvenile delinquents, anyway.  That's just one idea right off the top of my head and I'm not even a governor.

I suppose this is a conspiracy theory, but I once saw a movie called Jack Reacher where a sniper killed a bunch of people and made it look like they were all killed at random by a psycho but that was just to cover up the fact that there was only one specific individual that was the true target, all the others were killed just to hide the true motive.  It's possible that Cuomo did something similar, stuck people sick with covid in with a bunch of our vulnerable elderly knowing that a bunch of them were going to die--just as long as it got the specific old people that he had it in for.

It might be a conspiracy theory, but it makes at least as much sense as the conspiracy theory about Jason Miller going to Brazil to create a Haitian refugee crisis to embarrass Sleepy Joe.
Old people vote more and older people tend to swing conservative
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2021, 04:30:27 PM »

And no one cares. :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jukin

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2021, 10:35:31 AM »

Cuhomo, like all democrat politicians and 80% of their voters is a psychopath. It is that simple. He killed them because he wanted to. He didn't care  and knew he would face no consequences for murdering 20,000 elderly New Yorkers.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2021, 10:44:41 AM »
Cuomo was posing as a Trump Nemesis.