Author Topic: VIDEO: A Rein Is NOT a Whip  (Read 536 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: A Rein Is NOT a Whip
« on: September 21, 2021, 07:08:48 AM »
Apparently (or conveniently) much of the mainstream media seem unable to distinguish a rein from a whip. The Border Patrol was very obviously using reins but now much of the media is absurdly labeling the reins as whips. Ironically, Nancy Pelosi herself identifies this smear tactic as a "wrap-up smear."

https://youtu.be/nquzKbiXxAo

Offline SVPete

Re: VIDEO: A Rein Is NOT a Whip
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 07:56:56 AM »
MSM people who don't know the difference between an automatic and semi-automatic gun also don't know the difference between a whip and reins? How unsurprising ..... :yawn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2021, 09:15:25 AM »
MSM people who don't know the difference between an automatic and semi-automatic gun also don't know the difference between a whip and reins? How unsurprising ..... :yawn:

Nor can rational people mistake a pull down rope handle for a garage door or shoelaces for a noose.  Par for the course, considering they want everything to be racist.  Yet the leftist demand for racism far exceeds the supply.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2021, 06:25:11 PM »
There was a couple of times that it looked like extra long reins and the rider was using them as a whip.  Looked like the same guy . Why are black people targeted and not brown people?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2021, 08:39:59 PM »

Additionally, one can only imagine most city dwelling lefty media folks have ever ridden a horse.  Lots of them have never gotten a drivers license because they don't own a car.  That's what the limo service and taxi's are for.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2021, 08:49:45 AM »
Additionally, one can only imagine most city dwelling lefty media folks have ever ridden a horse.  Lots of them have never gotten a drivers license because they don't own a car.  That's what the limo service and taxi's are for.

I've never ridden a horse, so most of my "knowledge" of horses comes from westerns, mentions in books, and 4H people I very occasionally saw at county fairs. Unlike MSM people who blather endlessly about things of which they are ignorant (and many pols legislating at farmers and ranchers based on similar ignorance), I stay aware of my knowledge limitations and try to avoid ignorantly shooting off my mouth or keyboard.

Many DUpipo blather on in their ignorance, and their blather amusingly exhibits that ignorance. Hence this :popcorn: ing forum.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2021, 09:47:27 AM »
I've never ridden a horse, so most of my "knowledge" of horses comes from westerns, mentions in books, and 4H people I very occasionally saw at county fairs. Unlike MSM people who blather endlessly about things of which they are ignorant (and many pols legislating at farmers and ranchers based on similar ignorance), I stay aware of my knowledge limitations and try to avoid ignorantly shooting off my mouth or keyboard.

Many DUpipo blather on in their ignorance, and their blather amusingly exhibits that ignorance. Hence this :popcorn: ing forum.

Similar to myself when it comes to firearms.  Everyone needs to stick to their strengths when it comes to opining on things.

Lots of people apply lazy generic stereotypes to people who reside in certain places in our country and the world.  Despite being from a native Midwesterner who has lived all of my years in the Central Time Zone, I've only been on three farms or ranches in my life.  Rode a horse a couple of times as a teenager, which were unimpressive.  That's why Henry Ford invented cars and whoever created the bicycle.

But even Ralphie can tell the difference between the reins and a freaking whip.  Creating a narrative is all the leftist goons are relying on.