Author Topic: Boston bombing suspects  (Read 3162 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Boston bombing suspects
« on: April 18, 2013, 07:20:43 AM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline dixierose

Re: Boston bombing suspects
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 11:13:29 AM »
Those were the two guys that stood out to me the most when I was looking at the 4Chan (?) pictures.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline Firekrakka

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 11:20:19 AM »
I think....  Obastard don't want any bad light on the muzzies butts especially the one from Saudi. His admin has named said Saudi to the trusted traveler program. And I'm sure more will follow.

Getting older is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Offline dixierose

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 11:42:14 AM »
Apparently 4Chan wasn't the only ones who think those guys were interesting...

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/feds_have_men_in_sights_j43UJwXZncr0wmysU42scJ

The article contains this picture and caption...which I haven't seen yet.

The man in blue still has the bag over his shoulder in the crowd later, but the black backpack the man in the cap was wearing is no longer visible.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 11:46:30 AM »
Um that is pretty damning to be honest.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline dixierose

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 11:54:22 AM »

He doesn't have the backpack on in this picture either. That was pointed out on 4Chan last night. Also...he is not paying attention to the race like everyone else. I'm not gonna say that it was definitely them; but it IS odd.

Offline Firekrakka

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 11:58:01 AM »
Doesn't matter. They 'aint white so they get a free pass. We now have IEDs going off in American cities and an administration that not only enables it, but tries to cover it up when their Muzzie homies get careless.

Getting older is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Offline dixierose

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 12:07:59 PM »
According to HotAir, the suspects aren't who we think they are. As has been the case from the start, there is conflicting reports and confusion once again.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/18/boston-bombing-update-the-guys-in-the-feds-surveillance-video-probably-arent-who-you-think/

I noticed that Newsweek editor Michael Moynihan was also tweeting skeptically about the two guys in the photo this morning and e-mailed him to ask why he thinks they’re innocent. Answer: He found their Facebook pages last night and says it seemed pretty clear from the volume of material about track and field, along with lots of other innocuous crap, that they’re unlikely to be the culprits. They were probably just there watching the race because they’re into long-distance running. Obviously he can’t be sure, but reasonable doubt suggests maybe not putting them on the front page of a major tabloid until the feds speak up. In fact, a reporter from CBS has already claimed this morning that the two guys on the Post’s cover aren’t the guys the feds are looking for.

Offline Dori

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 12:26:59 PM »
According to HotAir, the suspects aren't who we think they are. As has been the case from the start, there is conflicting reports and confusion once again.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/18/boston-bombing-update-the-guys-in-the-feds-surveillance-video-probably-arent-who-you-think/

That's what I just heard on the radio too. 

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline dixierose

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2013, 12:33:15 PM »
Ouch...

http://deadspin.com/the-boston-bombing-witch-hunt-bags-another-innocent-kid-476001019?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

The Boston Bombing Witch Hunt Bags Another Innocent Kid

On Monday, the New York Post doggedly stuck to its claim that 12 were killed in the Boston Marathon bombings. On Tuesday, CNN (among others) reported that a suspect had been arrested, before walking that all the way back. Today, the Post wrests back the "what the **** are you doing?" crown by putting two "potential suspects" on the cover of the newspaper. They are most assuredly innocent.

Edited to add:

I'm glad that this person wants to come forward and clear his name. I feel bad that I was one of the guilty ones posting his picture around the net. It DID look suspicious, though. I hope this doesn't haunt that kid like it haunted Richard Jewell.

Offline redwhit

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2013, 01:54:57 PM »
Not to worry.  Any minute now a youtube video will be brought forth that explains everything. 

Assuming the President is done with his snit-fit.  Maybe he'll send out John Kerry to show it.  That would be a nice touch, don't ya think?

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2013, 02:00:45 PM »
Frankly, the MSM has gotten so much wrong, it's like as Howie Carr said, these idiots are just throwing darts until their arms fall off.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline CG6468

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2013, 02:09:45 PM »
Not to worry.  Any minute now a youtube video will be brought forth that explains everything. 

Assuming the President is done with his snit-fit.  Maybe he'll send out John Kerry to show it.  That would be a nice touch, don't ya think?

The nice touch would be seeing J. Friggin' Kerry's plane diving into the sea.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town