Author Topic: "Let's Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber is a White American" - Salon article  (Read 8336 times)

Offline dixierose

This Salon article is beyond insane...

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/16/lets_hope_the_boston_marathon_bomber_is_a_white_american/

“White privilege is knowing that even if the bomber turns out to be white, no one will call for your group to be profiled as terrorists as a result, subjected to special screening or threatened with deportation,” writes author Tim Wise. “White privilege is knowing that if this bomber turns out to be white, the United States government will not bomb whatever corn field or mountain town or stale suburb from which said bomber came, just to ensure that others like him or her don’t get any ideas. And if he turns out to be a member of the Irish Republican Army we won’t bomb Dublin. And if he’s an Italian-American Catholic we won’t bomb the Vatican.”

What an idiot..

:censored:
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline thundley4

White privilege is knowing that even if the bomber turns out to be white, no one will call for your group to be profiled as terrorists as a result,

Maybe not, but the left sure wants to lump all gun owners together  whenever some crazy leftist kills a bunch of people with a gun.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
White privilege is knowing you're the ONLY people who will get wand raped at the airport by the TSA and automatically blamed for any thing that even remotely looks like a terrorist attack in the U.S.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline formerlurker

Let's just hope that the White House allows the investigation to be completed without their influence to the results they favor in this regard.   

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Let's just hope that the White House allows the investigation to be completed without their influence to the results they favor in this regard.  

There's exactly two chances of that happening.

Slim, and none.  None is an Iranian national. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/16/lets_hope_the_boston_marathon_bomber_is_a_white_american/

What an idiot..

Wish this idiot could change places with an 8 yr old boy.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline DLR Pyro

What an idiot..

written by a man with nothing but white guilt and self loathing running thru his veins...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
What would they say if that Whtie American is a recent Muslim convert. There are many White Muslims out there.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

What would they say if that Whtie American is a recent Muslim convert.
it's Bush's fault.

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
I'm sick and tired of hearing this bullsh*t about 'White Privelage'. Everyone has a chance to be a success in this country. It is what you do with your time that makes you a sucess or not. To the author of this piece, I say this:

:bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird: :bigbird:

Sorry, but this really gets my goat.
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline Firekrakka

Getting older is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Offline MrsSmith

If it had been a white guy, he'd be a Dim...just like the last few crazies.  Cowardly attacks on the unarmed and helpless is all a leftist can manage.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline A7X_foREVer

If it had been a white guy, he'd be a Dim...just like the last few crazies.  Cowardly attacks on the unarmed and helpless is all a leftist can manage.

Took the words right out of my mouth
Voting for Obama for a second term would be like the captain of the Titanic backing into the iceberg again

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

Kinda like the ricin mailer, only his attacks were anonymous against targets far away.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
The Left is violent because they cut classes when the French Revolution was being taught! They only came back when the eleventy subsequent French governments were discussed.
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
What would they say if that Whtie American is a recent Muslim convert. There are many White Muslims out there.

You mean like these conicted muslim terrorist?

http://www.wral.com/news/local/image_gallery/5735341/
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
And once again, the MSM is WRONG.

Sucks for you.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
And once again, the MSM is WRONG.

Sucks for you.

CNN is still pushing the "can't know their motivation, mustn't speculumate" message. "The ethnicity of these suspects is irrelevant".

If Wolf Blitzer was on the air, I have no doubt he'd still be pushing it as "right wing tax day protest".
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Well, gay Salon dude, Chechen Muslims are White-ish.  What now?

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DLR Pyro

white russian?

Police lives matter.

Offline Firekrakka

Well now!!!!

Growing up is optional

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Firekrakka

Right back at you!  :cheersmate:

Growing up is optional

Offline MrsSmith

Well, they were sort of white Americans...just not at all what the left wanted, hoped for, dreamed about ...   :bird:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.