Author Topic: Energy Guzzled by Al Gore’s Home in Past Year Could Power 232 U.S. Homes for a  (Read 5660 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Good Lord.... look at the waste!  :lmao: What a hypocrite. How can anyone not see that picture and draw the same conclusion?   

The fact that Bush has absolutely no defined energy policy, none whatsoever, well it might be a good thingie for the person who wants to win the presidency. That issue alone may clinch it.  One can only hope that McCain can step up and overcome empty rhetoric about hope and change and ... erm... saving the bloody planet a la Al Gore's model.

It's going to happen.....................just face the fact, regardless how we vote change will be elected...........I mean Obama.

Just face the fact now so you don't get pissed in November.

Al Dipshit is a lieing piece of shit when it comes to the enviroment.

You are going to have to hold me CH.

Not a problem.........but you need to accept this in your mind or it will be bad

how bad could it be? really?  :naughty:

:lmao: Not the holding part........................the idjit changling socialst being elected
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Schadenfreude

Good Lord.... look at the waste!  :lmao: What a hypocrite. How can anyone not see that picture and draw the same conclusion?   

The fact that Bush has absolutely no defined energy policy, none whatsoever, well it might be a good thingie for the person who wants to win the presidency. That issue alone may clinch it.  One can only hope that McCain can step up and overcome empty rhetoric about hope and change and ... erm... saving the bloody planet a la Al Gore's model.

It's going to happen.....................just face the fact, regardless how we vote change will be elected...........I mean Obama.

Just face the fact now so you don't get pissed in November.

Al Dipshit is a lieing piece of shit when it comes to the enviroment.

You are going to have to hold me CH.

Not a problem.........but you need to accept this in your mind or it will be bad

how bad could it be? really?  :naughty:

:lmao: Not the holding part........................the idjit changling socialst being elected

Will you still hold me?  :evillaugh:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
Yes.............Maa'aam  :hyper:

Offline Schadenfreude

We may be able to power Al Gore's house with the energy we create. Ok... I will stop jacking this thread if you do.  :uhsure:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator

We may be able to power Al Gore's house with the energy we create. Ok... I will stop jacking this thread if you do.  :uhsure:

Oh MY!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline MrsSmith

But it's ok because he bought energey credits!!!!!!!
From himself...  (Does it count when you buy credits from a company you own?)  :lmao:
I don't think it counts ever because what is one of the things they do with the money for those credits?  They buy trees.  Trees are made out of carbon.  When trees die, unless they are made into something useful like furniture, they release all that carbon back into the environment.

I'm pretty sure though that carbon credits is the whole reason Newt started his green conservative scam.  Mostly because that is the only reason that makes sense.

Indonesia is the third largest source of greenhouse gas...due to deforestration.  By planting trees, all Al Gore is doing is saving up the gas to destroy the world of our grandchildren.  Poor kids, not only will they be paying for the war the Dims hate, they'll be dying from the global warming due to all the trees being planted today!!!1!1!!1!!11!11one...    ::)

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.