Author Topic: We just got cursed at for Obama sticker on LI, NY  (Read 915 times)

Offline formerlurker

We just got cursed at for Obama sticker on LI, NY
« on: October 31, 2012, 05:56:16 PM »
HockeyMom (9,539 posts)

Two young men barely out of their teens in a pickup truck. This was in a supermarket mall. The area is without power, no traffic signals, downed trees (some crashed on houses). The supermarket, running on generator power, was packed. Empty shelves all over, but people looking to buy milk, bread, and ICE. I had to pay cash because the DEBIT machines were down too. One woman said she was buying ice to keep her food. Another said she was heating WATER on her BBQ so her family could take sponge baths. This is area is still NOT THAT BAD in comparison to other areas of NY and NJ.

What do these MEN, especially YOUNG MACHO MEN, don't understand? All the promised jobs in the world by Robme WILL NOT HELP a situation like this. Only GOVERNMENT, and other people's, help will. CARING about somebody other than YOURSELF will.

This has happened to me before with a Democratic sticker over the years, in 2 states. However, I have never been cursed, or had comments made to me, by another WOMAN. Ok, you young male jerks, WE WOMEN will show you, and your heartless, lying, sexist, asshole candidate, exactly WHO will decide this election.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251195427

Only government can help us now toto!! 

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: We just got cursed at for Obama sticker on LI, NY
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 06:07:52 PM »
I heard today that FEMA is getting in the way in NYC, the locals are ready to get to work but FEMA is making them wait until they decide what needs to be done.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Dori

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 06:27:19 PM »
Another said she was heating WATER on her BBQ so her family could take sponge baths.

I wonder which room that BBQ located in.
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 09:04:19 PM »
Quote from:
HockeyMom

Only GOVERNMENT, and other people's, help will.

Uhh... how many days of advance notice did you have to prepare knowing this storm was on its way??  Gov't isn't going to help you.  Either accept some personal responsibility or die.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 02:09:23 AM »
I wonder which room that BBQ located in.
:-)

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 07:44:05 AM »
Only GOVERNMENT, and other people's, help will.

Funny.  I never knew I needed government help to wash my ass or come up with food.  I lived in a neighborhood that was completely cut off from automobile traffic for days after a hurricane.  The entrance was blocked by trees tangled with power lines, so we couldn't safely do that ourselves.  In that time, the government didn't ask if we needed help once.  As far as other people, they don't need the government to reach their own hand out and help either.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 08:15:38 AM »
I was going to suggest to the DUmmies that instead of donating any extra cash they have to Obama or other leftwing causes that they buy extra water and food that can be stored for a long time. Do it a little at a time until they get at least 2 weeks worth of food and then rotate the stock going forward.

Like I said, I was going to suggest that but then I realized that the DUmmies would rather give their money to Obama and then depend on him to save their lazy butts.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2012, 08:18:43 AM »
 :???:  

UM what the hell did they say to you twatwaffle?  you say they cursed at you yet you didn't go any further.  Pretty sure it wasn't because of your bumper sticker  ::)

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2012, 09:34:11 AM »
HockeyMom (9,539 posts)

What do these MEN, especially YOUNG MACHO MEN, don't understand? All the promised jobs in the world by Robme WILL NOT HELP a situation like this. Only GOVERNMENT, and other people's money, will. CARING about somebody other than YOURSELF will.

Fixed.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2012, 09:41:17 AM »
Frackin idiots. They go on and on and on about Darwin and his theories about evolution and yet they forget about the one that says "Survival of the fittest". These people are incapable of helping themselves and they want someone to take care of them like an infant child. You deserve to be in the dire straits your in jackass.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2012, 09:47:59 AM »
Two young men barely out of their teens in a pickup truck. This was in a supermarket mall. The area is without power, no traffic signals, downed trees (some crashed on houses). The supermarket, running on generator power, was packed. Empty shelves all over, but people looking to buy milk, bread, and ICE. I had to pay cash because the DEBIT machines were down too. One woman said she was buying ice to keep her food. Another said she was heating WATER on her BBQ so her family could take sponge baths  :panic:. This is area is still NOT THAT BAD in comparison to other areas of NY and NJ.

Ya without the phone lines DEBIT ( :whatever:) won't work. I take it your EBT card don't work either?

Mental midget.   :hammer:

Gee someone finds a way to get hot water.............who'da thunk it????

Damn, these people are dumb-as-stumps.

Sorry about NOT USING ENOUGH CAPS>
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2012, 09:53:55 AM »

Ya without the phone lines DEBIT ( :whatever:) won't work. I take it your EBT card don't work either?

Mental midget.   :hammer:

Gee someone finds a way to get hot water.............who'da thunk it????
Damn, these people are dumb-as-stumps.

Sorry about NOT USING ENOUGH CAPS>
Bolded part brings something alse to mind.
With the cooler weather up that way, I sure hope people aren't stupid enough to drag the BBQ inside to heat their homes.
That would be all bad.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2012, 09:57:07 AM »
With the cooler weather up that way, I sure hope people aren't stupid enough to drag the BBQ inside to heat their homes.
That would be all bad.

Anyone stupid enough to do that should be able to win the "Darwin" award
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2012, 09:58:56 AM »

That would be all bad.

Shush now; you know a lot of lurking primitives read the DUmpster.

And I'm hoping that's exactly what the brain-damaged primitive, the "DainBramaged" primitive, in northern New Jersey does.

It'd be for the betterment of the human condition, if he did.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2012, 09:59:57 AM »
That would be all bad.

See: Jersey Shore. 
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline jukin

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2012, 10:14:00 AM »
Only GOVERNMENT

That is some scarey thinking right now. I saw 0bama publicity presser in NJ yesterday. He is going to personally put 2000 FEMA peopl..er folks on the ground throughout the devastated areas so they can help folks to get the money they need. What a ****ing joke! He didn't talk about how to get immediate food, water, energy supplies but had all sorts of talk about how to suck the government teat (w/o red tape) as easy as possible. I guess he had to look like he was doing something, anything to help and it all boiled down to returning phone calls in 15 minutes and giving people help in filling out forms to get money in 5-6 months from now. The man is completely inept.

Truth be told I feel sorry for these people because whatever Barry Obama touches turns to crap.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2012, 10:22:06 AM »
That is some scarey thinking right now. I saw 0bama publicity presser in NJ yesterday. He is going to personally put 2000 FEMA peopl..er folks on the ground throughout the devastated areas so they can help folks to get the money they need. What a ****ing joke! He didn't talk about how to get immediate food, water, energy supplies but had all sorts of talk about how to suck the government teat (w/o red tape) as easy as possible. I guess he had to look like he was doing something, anything to help and it all boiled down to returning phone calls in 15 minutes and giving people help in filling out forms to get money in 5-6 months from now. The man is completely inept.

Truth be told I feel sorry for these people because whatever Barry Obama touches turns to crap.

He had a plane to catch to Nevada, dontcha know . . .  :whatever:
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2012, 06:34:23 PM »
The supermarket, running on generator power, was packed. Empty shelves all over, but people looking to buy milk, bread, and ICE.

All the promised jobs in the world by Robme WILL NOT HELP a situation like this. Only GOVERNMENT, and other people's, help will. CARING about somebody other than YOURSELF will.

Wow, it sounds like "Robme's" shipments of supplies will come in handy, huh?  They'll be a lot more helpful than Pres. Obama's photo ops.   :rotf:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2012, 07:05:16 PM »
HockeyMom is a liar.

She's in FL. She's from NY but her Republican husband moved them to FL. She is always posting how she is harassed by rethugs in FL and never had to experience those thing in NY.

She hates FL and wants to go back but her husband won't. As a life long leech, she's stuck.

As of last week end, she was still in FL.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 07:26:12 PM by Tucker »
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2012, 07:24:22 PM »
Which kinda made me wonder why she was making such a big deal about buying ice.

I mean, the other DUmmies are bitching about it being so cold they were freezing to death (hey, DUmmies--it's 40! not -15!) but still needed ice to keep their food cold?  And buying milk?

Seriously?  These people deserve whatever misery befalls them.

Oh, and lurkers, before you wish the same on me, BTDT, ****ers, and I didn't whine when my power was out for a week (TWICE IN A 15-month period.)  I lose power at least 2-3 times every winter, and when Nor'easters blow through here.  I was ready for Sandy with a full generator and 12 gallons of gas on top of that, as well as both cars being full and any necessary foods (canned/dry seem to get overlooked, wonder why?) on hand, as well as the radio and extra batteries for, well, everything.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2012, 07:25:33 PM »
Here we go.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251143824

HockeyMom (9,572 posts)
7. Thanks

View profile
I don't live in any of those areas, although Naples median age is 62. Surprised the Senior ads aren't showing here.

HockeyMom (9,572 posts)
16. Yes, Naples is a very conservative Republican area

View profile
Yet, it seems Romney and the Republicans are targeting DEMOCRATS, not only Independents, here.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10742638

JPZenger (5,278 posts)

So, if there are power outages, guess who gets to decide if polls stay open longer? Gov. Gashole

HockeyMom (9,572 posts) Fri Oct 26, 2012, 07:14 PM
2. Last I have seen with this storm

View profile
it is supposed to touch down in the Philly/NJ area. I don't know what early voting these states have, but NY doesn't have early voting at all, only ON election day.

The storm moved north and she was out of the path.

DUmmies lie all the time.

And this one for good measure.  :-)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251134736

HockeyMom (9,572 posts)

View profile
Republican husband SHUT OFF the Debate

AND the Freeper Site is DOWN.

:lol:

« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 07:28:26 PM by Tucker »
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2012, 07:36:04 PM »
Thu Oct 11, 2012, 09:38 PM
 HockeyMom (9,572 posts)

Republican husband SHUT OFF the Debate   

AND the Freeper Site is DOWN. 
Get off that damn computer, and fix me a sammich, bitch!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2012, 10:47:42 AM »
Hey, HockeyMom...

FEMA TAPS PRIVATE VENDORS TO MEET SANDY VICTIM'S NEEDS

The government ran out of bottled water and is now asking for help from private business.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.