Author Topic: How Many Kids Do You Consider Too Many?  (Read 1673 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: How Many Kids Do You Consider Too Many?
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2012, 03:37:00 AM »
I'm sure the condoms thrown out after buttsex with each other isn't doing mother Earf any good either, but that won't stop em.  :-)

Now that is funny right there, I don't care who ya are!

Was 9 in my family, and 8 in "Toots'" And not a single one is some lilly livered ****in' liberal, ya ****in' pukes!

Me, we only had two, but it was more do to medical problems than anythin' else. "Toots" had a pretty tough time of it. We wish we could have had more, especially later in life when they grew up. The more grandkids the better, doncha know!
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 03:40:01 AM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2012, 03:53:38 AM »
Now that is funny right there, I don't care who ya are!

Was 9 in my family, and 8 in "Toots'" And not a single one is some lilly livered ****in' liberal, ya ****in' pukes!

Me, we only had two, but it was more do to medical problems than anythin' else. "Toots" had a pretty tough time of it. We wish we could have had more, especially later in life when they grew up. The more grandkids the better, doncha know!
Grankids ARE great!   :-) :-)  We're expecting our 7th this year, can't wait.  And since only 4 of our 7 kids have had children so far, we're expecting quite a few more as time goes on!   :-)

Personally, I hope all our kids go on to become "filthy, selfish breeders" in the eyes of the left.  We need more native population!   :-)

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2012, 04:15:49 AM »
Grankids ARE great!   :-) :-)  We're expecting our 7th this year, can't wait.  And since only 4 of our 7 kids have had children so far, we're expecting quite a few more as time goes on!   :-)

Personally, I hope all our kids go on to become "filthy, selfish breeders" in the eyes of the left.  We need more native population!   :-)

Ain't that the truth! Maybe we can breed 'em out of existence!

I'm afraid I only have 5 grandkids, nowadays it's pretty tough to raise more than a few because of the expense. Both my kids are "fixed" now, but it's undo-able since it was the boys who got neutered, and I can wish, can't I! heheheheheh

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2012, 04:49:36 AM »
How many kids do I consider too many?

However many your mother had, you filthy liberal!!! :bird:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2012, 05:02:35 AM »
Hit the section 8 housing market up and then tell the welfare moms how many kids are too many.    Of course you will have to be specific as to whether your are referring to the amount total vs. with each baby daddy. 

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2012, 05:05:07 AM »
How many kids do I consider too many?

However many your mother had, you filthy liberal!!! :bird:

Ding, ding, ding, ding! We have here the post of the day!!!!

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2012, 12:49:20 PM »
When liberal is said, filthy is implied.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2012, 02:19:06 PM »
I don't care how many children people have....as long as they can financially provide for them and provide them with love, care and guidance to grow up to be productive adults.

2 was enough for me. Not because I couldn't provide for more or love on more, but because I didn't want more badly enough to be pregnant 2 more times. My ex and I had decided that we either wanted 2 or 4, but not 3. He was the middle child of 3 and said he never wanted the same family dynamics that were in his family.
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline VivisMom

« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2012, 02:50:39 PM »
If I had the room and the money, I'd have another ASAP. Viv is almost in Kindergarten, the baby is almost 1...I could do another.

Now, if I had unlimited resources (and a housekeeper and a nanny) I'd have as many as my body could produce, just to tick off these liberal assholes.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2012, 05:11:44 PM »
So once again they prove to be hypocrites. I thought that they believed in a woman's right to choose....which would include choosing how many children to have.
Liberals are wanna be tyrants. Gals have the right to choose, but only if the choice is allowed by a liberal.
in this case, the only choice allowed is death.

give a liberal power and he will attempt to control every aspect of your life. Liberals despise freedom and self sufficient people. Choice is just a word to hide murder.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2012, 09:50:51 PM »
Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » How Many Kids Do You Cons...
Tue Feb 28, 2012, 01:23 PM
 dynasaw (731 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

How Many Kids Do You Consider Too Many?
>snip<
That's an easy question.
It's the one you can not raise in a responsible manner, and see to his/her needs.
For you DUmpmonkeys, that amounts to zero.
No, no, don't thank me. Very happy to help.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2012, 08:01:07 AM »
Ask a liberal how they feel about 'choosing life' and you'll see just how "pro choice" they really are.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2012, 08:30:49 AM »
Stuckinthebush
19. Agree. 3's the limit

Of course that is selfish because I have three.

My logic is that my odds are pretty good that at least one of those kids will be able to take care of me one day! Two is a 50/50 chance and one is putting all my eggs in a single basket. 33% chance is good enough. Four gets to be wild when they are young and five is way too many for me!

almost like she is breeding future slaves to be at her beck and call

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.