Author Topic: More attempted right-wing/teabagger terrorism  (Read 439 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
More attempted right-wing/teabagger terrorism
« on: March 24, 2011, 03:25:30 PM »
They never learn. How soon til his voter's records show up?

LuckyTheDog  (1000+ posts)        Thu Mar-24-11 11:21 AM
Original message

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x733044

An Upper Peninsula man, who prosecutors say has a history of irrational complaints against the government, has been arrested in connection with a bomb that was found at Detroit’s federal building last month.

According to the U.S Attorney’s Office, 42-year old Gary Mikulich, of Kingsford, is an engineering graduate of Michigan Tech who has long complained of the FBI in general , and the FBI Detroit in particular. Officials say Mikulich has complained to local police that federal agents are responsible for the murder of his father and thousands of other people.

More: http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2011/03/24/up-man-arrested-... /

A 42-year Upper Peninsula man claiming to be the "nominated President of the United States of America," who allegedly blamed the FBI's "card system" for his father's murder, was arrested this morning for planting an explosive device in the McNamara Federal Building.

Gary Mikulich of Kingsford will appear in federal court in Marquette Friday morning on one charges that he attempted to blow up the federal building. If convicted, he could face 5-10 years in prison, a $250,000 fine, or both.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110324/METRO/103240465/U.P...

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: More attempted right-wing/teabagger terrorism
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 03:30:46 PM »
LuckyTheDog  (1000+ posts)        Thu Mar-24-11 11:21 AM
Original message

I read both news articles about the incident and no where in either article did I see any mention of this guys political leanings or that he is a "teabagger".

luckythedog has the projector running at full speed today.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 03:31:04 PM »
They never learn. How soon til his voter's records show up?

What name does he use in the 911 forums on Skin's Island?

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 03:54:42 PM »

I read both news articles about the incident and no where in either article did I see any mention of this guys political leanings or that he is a "teabagger".

luckythedog has the projector running at full speed today.

Then he is a Democrat - if he were a conservative, Republican, or TEA party member, it would have been referenced to at least a half dozen times in the article.

Offline thelaughingman

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 07:15:53 PM »
Then he is a Democrat - if he were a conservative, Republican, or TEA party member, it would have been referenced to at least a half dozen times in the article.

Yep.  The DUmmies have quickly and conveniently forgotten the political leanings of the guy who flew his airplane into that building last year and the Muzzie who shot up the army base.