Author Topic: "From now on, I plan to ask every reich-wing skinhead . . ." (Fly by night)  (Read 932 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

link

Say, didn't Pitt himself have this same style once?:

Fly by night  (1000+ posts)      Fri Jan-14-11 03:54 PM
Original message
From now on, I plan to ask every reich-wing skinhead if their hairstyle is a "Loughner cut".
 My younger brother (who used to have both a brain and a soul) has been dating a reich-winger for a while now. He showed up on my farm last month with a "Loughner cut" and a new Beretta (sp?) handgun. All he has talked about lately is guns, guns, guns (and that is dangerous because he is as clueless about guns as he is about the women he dates.)

I'm not sure what kind of pod his Eva Braun sweetie put under the bed, but I would like my brother back. While I'm at it, I'd like my country back too.

Can't have it back.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
What a pathetic, bitter person.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
I dare this ***** to ask a for real Skin Head that question, that is if she kind find one and they're not all in prison!

Maybe we'll get lucky and this asshat will ask a Marine! I know a few who wear the no hair look! My hair is about ¼" long, maybe she'll ask me!

We'll be able to scrape up the excrescent and put it in the trash can where it belongs!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
Fly by night  (1000+ posts)      Fri Jan-14-11 03:54 PM
Original message
From now on, I plan to ask every reich-wing skinhead if their hairstyle is a "Loughner cut".
 My younger brother (who used to have both a brain and a soul) has been dating a reich-winger for a while now. He showed up on my farm last month with a "Loughner cut" and a new Beretta (sp?) handgun. All he has talked about lately is guns, guns, guns (and that is dangerous because he is as clueless about guns as he is about the women he dates.)

I'm not sure what kind of pod his Eva Braun sweetie put under the bed, but I would like my brother back. While I'm at it, I'd like my country back too.

Blah blah blah. DUmmie FBN has a plan to ask all skinheads he/she/it meets to beat it's ass into mush is all this wad of hooey is saying.

I've known alot of freaks and geeks in my life. Most of my work has been along the lines of customer service and I've seen bunches of people. Never have I ran across a "reich-wing skinhead". But then again I don't hang around alot of DUmmie types and wouldn't see any of their red/skin-headed step children.  

Offline ReaganForRushmore

Maybe his brother grew up and is in a healthy heterosexual relationship.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Oh look, another skin head....

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
Original message

Shave your narly ***** then get back to me, K?
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Wouldn't it burn his ass if FBN actually gained his song from the old RUSH song/album, and someone had to inform him that Rush is in fact a CONSERVATIVE band, or at worst a band with a libertarian bent?

Any Rush fan knows I'm telling the truth--2112, Tom Sawyer, The Trees, Freewill...the list goes on and on and on...
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Wouldn't it burn his ass if FBN actually gained his song from the old RUSH song/album, and someone had to inform him that Rush is in fact a CONSERVATIVE band, or at worst a band with a libertarian bent?

Any Rush fan knows I'm telling the truth--2112, Tom Sawyer, The Trees, Freewill...the list goes on and on and on...
Rush was like the house band of The Trailer Park Boys (the best TV show evah).

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Oh look, another skin head....

H5!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Maybe his brother grew up and is in a healthy heterosexual relationship.

Or joined the military.  Hence the reason for the hatred spewed by FBN.

Especially since chicks dig a guy in uniform!  :naughty:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
ASSHAT can ask ME why I have no hair. 

After I deck them, I'll tell them it's male pattern baldness. 

Idiots!   :hammer:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
Or joined the military.  Hence the reason for the hatred spewed by FBN.

Especially since chicks dig a guy in uniform!  :naughty:
As the proud wife of a bald man in uniform I have to agree.

But I have to say I looked pretty cute in mine as well.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Gwitness

• Leave that thing alone.

Probably more libertarian than Conservative.........The song Anthem was inspired by Ayn Rand's book Anthem....but your point is still a good one.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Original message

It's been 'your' country since 20 Jan 2009.  Sounds like you're on the wrong forum.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline true_blood

Original message
I wear my hair short, but not bald/shaven. I like it clean, neat and clean shaven, unlike the DUMmie hippies.
Would love you to ask me that question. Just saying,..... :wink:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
This guy's pretty right wing. What say you now, DUmbass?

NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
Maybe because most men look better when hair isn't all over the place. I know plenty of men in and out of uniform with short hair and it just looks neater and cleaner.
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.