Author Topic: Just had the pleasure of telling a car dealer, they didn't get the sale because  (Read 5849 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
DUmmies... they am smrat.

Good grief! Pathetic, ain't it! Sure am glad my kids are outa school, and never attended in Kansas!!!

I do have to worry about the next generation, but they all live around me, so I can run interference from the left! Besides, up here if they tried some of this crap, we'd run 'em out on a rail!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
From moonbat OP:

when they heard we were negotiating with a competitor.

And just how did they learn of a pending deal at a competing dealership?
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
From moonbat OP:

The salesman was bitchin about the moonbat he as havin to deal with a the bar sat night?

Fox News salesman was laughin his ass off that he didn't have to deal with the DUmmie anymore
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 02:30:07 PM by Ree »
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline catsmtrods

Thats it, next time I see CNN or MSNBC on in a business I am about to patronize I'm out the door! I will look all over the country till I find one with FOX on!  Yeah right!  :mental:
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd

I do have to worry about the next generation, but they all live around me, so I can run interference from the left!

Hummmm don't you want to run that interference from the right?  :-) :rotf:

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Yep, that dealer was reeeeeeeeeeally disappointed he lost a measly hundred bucks and didn't have to listen to your whining about what they play on the tele!

I bet he was just devastated!!!!!!!!!

Hey DUmbass! Chances are the dealer has a much lower profit margin on those wannabe roller skates than he does on real cars and trucks, and he knows he's gonna make real money from those that watch FOX!

AR ... you know better than that!  This is a DUmmie we're talking about.  Apparently one that is a TEACHER who can't even spell.

In DUmmie land if you buy a car from the dealer for $40,000 then the dealer gets $40,000 in profit.  In this DUmmies mind the dealer didn't lose the $100.00 most of us know he gets for selling a car ... he lost $40,000!!!  That's how they make themselves feel important.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline formerlurker

mod mom   (1000+ posts)             Wed Sep-22-10 10:10 AM
Response to Original message
13. One more kick...the dealership owner lives around the corner from me

and although we don't usually leave the dealer name plate on the license plate, I am going to this time. The asshole, who lives in a huge gated house, had a frickin McCain/Palin sign in his lawn during the '08. Seems he only cares about taxes.

So you would have bought the vehicle from this capitalist pig if he had MSNBC on in the service area right?    I confused by the personal belief system you are trying to sell in this thread.  

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
This is starting to smell like a Pammy style thread.

*I* can afford not 1 but TWO overpriced cars.
*I'm* so rich *I* over pay for overpriced cars.
Oh yeah, P.S. I live around the corner from a millionaire, just in case you haven't figured out *I'm* rich yet.

:whatever:

Offline AllosaursRus

Oh yeah, P.S. I live around the corner from a millionaire, just in case you haven't figured out *I'm* rich yet.

Heh! I'm beginnin' to believe the whole bitch is nothin' more than rubbin' the other DUmmies nose in their wealth!

I say we tax it at 90%!!!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
greytdemocrat  (151 posts)       
Wed Sep-22-10 08:35 PM
212. Sad...

A childish act that was more than likely forgotten by the salesman as soon as the phone connection was broken, if not sooner.

But I'm happy you "feel" good.

:lmao:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
RoccoR5955  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
Wed Sep-22-10 08:39 PM
213. WTG... I've been doing the same sort of thing.

I have a remote control that will turn off ANY TV. When I go somewhere and Fox Propaganda is on, I turn it off! The gadget is called TV-B-Gone, and you can get it online from a lot of places. You can even get a generic one for about 3 bucks online too, and they work great! They're small, so that people don't know that you're doing it.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline notaDUmmie

• MDT 5/20/96-6/19/15
I can't imagine not buying from someone because of what is on TV, but I did buy from a different dealership one time because I found out that the first dealer was a big donor to Democrat candidates and the DNC.

If I can get the same product someplace that won't use what I pay to support Dems, I do so.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
greytdemocrat  (152 posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Sep-22-10 08:46 PM
Response to Reply #213
215. Cute,

Nice of you to impose your will on someone there comrade. Another childish action that accomplishes nothing.

:lmao:

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!

We live near multi-million dollar homes, including Wayne Newton's place, but that doesn't matter to me at all.  lol

My guess is that the DUmmie didn't get approved for the Pry-Us (as Jeremy Clarkson says) at the "FAUX" news dealership, so he/she HAD to go to another dealership.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline AllosaursRus

We live near multi-million dollar homes, including Wayne Newton's place, but that doesn't matter to me at all.  lol

My guess is that the DUmmie didn't get approved for the Pry-Us (as Jeremy Clarkson says) at the "FAUX" news dealership, so he/she HAD to go to another dealership.

Hence the extra hundred bucks for the "bribe'! Hehehehehe!

Offline ReaganForRushmore

I'm sure they were able to unload the POS on some other ignorant hippie with too much money, without having to cut the price after all.  Now you're out $100+ for exactly the same kind of POS, and hooked to a dealer whose service record is new to you, this is what comes of making economic decisions based on emotion rather than analysis (Which explains why you were buying a Prius in the first place). 

Sales manager ought to call the other dealership and tell'em that car sales went up when they show Fox
news in the dealership. :fuelfire:

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.

:heart: Jeremy Clarkson.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
Hence the extra hundred bucks for the "bribe'! Hehehehehe!

I'd also like to know why this idiot paid FULL PRICE for a freaking car?  Every single car I bought went on MY terms and MY price.  The salesman where they bought the car from just got a hefty commission.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline AllosaursRus

I'd also like to know why this idiot paid FULL PRICE for a freaking car?  Every single car I bought went on MY terms and MY price.  The salesman where they bought the car from just got a hefty commission.

No shit! When have you ever run into a salesman that wouldn't shave a hundred bucks in order to make the deal????????????

and they wonder why we make fun of them! Go figure!

DUmmies lie! They lie all the time!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
This DUmmie sure has a lot of money to spend on a car that is over priced for what it delivers.  Perhaps we should alert The One and he can spread some of her wealth around.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
:heart: Jeremy Clarkson.

I do, too.  He's like an overgrown 12 year old that constantly picks on Richard and James!  I loved the show they did with their moms test driving mini-vans.  The funny part was that James's mom had gotten a ticket for speeding, unlike James, who drives 10 mph BELOW the speed limit!!!  EVERYWHERE!   :rotf:

Top Gear is my favorite show on BBCA, along with THEIR news, which is what OUR news used to be like.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
From moonbat OP:

Couldn't be because this is the kind of PITA customer that runs back and forth playing an automotive version of "mommy and daddy" with two dealerships trying to squeeze every last option out of one of them for nothing at all.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
In A Yugo - Paul Shanklin

As the snow flies

At a used car lot on the edge of town
A liberal guy and a liberal gal
Buy a Yugo

And they drive with pride

Cause if there's one thing that this world needs
It's environmental friends who'll take the lead
In a Yugo

They say, "people don't you understand
Those suburbans are ruining the land"
But they'll wish they had a full size van one day
They point fingers at you and me
They say we're too blind to see
But do we simply use our heads
And choose another way?

As those small wheels turn
Fifty miles to the gallon
And their knees on their chest
They're gonna save enough gas
For all of the rest
In a Yugo

Then one day on the interstate
They suddenly lose control
They swerve to miss a baby duck
They're squashed beneath a produce truck

But they drove with pride...

And as the crowds drive past a little flat car
You know they saved a lot of gas
But they didnt get far
In a Yugo

And as they're trapped inside
At a used car lot on the other side of town
Buy a Yugo....

And they drive with pride...
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
In A Yugo - Paul Shanklin

As the snow flies

At a used car lot on the edge of town
Buy a Yugo

And they drive with pride

Cause if there's one thing that this world needs
It's environmental friends who'll take the lead
In a Yugo

They say, "people don't you understand
Those suburbans are ruining the land"
But they'll wish they had a full size van one day
They point fingers at you and me
They say we're too blind to see
But do we simply use our heads
And choose another way?

As those small wheels turn
Fifty miles to the gallon
And their knees on their chest
They're gonna save enough gas
For all of the rest
In a Yugo

Then one day on the interstate
They suddenly lose control
They swerve to miss a baby duck
They're squashed beneath a produce truck

But they drove with pride...

And as the crowds drive past a little flat car
You know they saved a lot of gas
But they didnt get far
In a Yugo

And as they're trapped inside
At a used car lot on the other side of town
Buy a Yugo....

And they drive with pride...

I've only seen 2 Yugos in my lifetime.

The first one was in a dealer service area.  It was practically brand new, but looked like it was 20 years old.  Headliner coming down, tears in the seats, gas filler door GONE, rust, E-brake handle broken off, horn button GONE, etc.

The other one scared the hell out of me.  It was sitting in a parking lot of a C-store, and it had valid license plates and local stickers!  IOW, that POS was STREET LEGAL!   :bolt:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.