Author Topic: Huge Crowd Of DUmmies Demands Socialized Medicine - Kansas Trembles  (Read 2049 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Huge Crowd Of DUmmies Demands Socialized Medicine - Kansas Trembles
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2010, 11:50:58 AM »
40 some years old with no credit history? Sounds fishy.

I suppose that you can't have credit when you're incarcerated . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2010, 12:39:05 PM »
I do believe you nailed that one.  I don't believe for one second she has NO credit.  No credit cards ... yeah, I can believe that due to all the BAD credit she has.

As usual the liberals only tell part of the story.  Liberals and their ilk have never heard of "Lying by ommission" therefore if they tell part of the story and that part is factual then they are golden.

KC

The other night on NBC they had a show about the healthcare crisis.  It was about three people, each story was horrific of course, but each story left me with a TON of questions that were not answered.  They did have someone from the "other side" but he came off looking like a mean guy because he said that if insurance companies paid for everything then they would go bankrupt (which is true) but that is basically all he said. 

The questions I had about the first guy was why doesn't he have SSI (he will never be able to care for himself) and why didn't he have Medicare?

The next guy had a rare form of cancer and the insurance company had paid for everything the doctors suggested they use.  The doctors had no more options, he was going to die.  The doctors wanted to try an experimental treatment for him.  The insurance company refused.  He qualified for the experimental treatment and the drug company agreed to pay for it but the insurance company had to agree to cover any "damage" caused by the "experimental treatment".  The insurance company refused.  The drug company said that he wouldn't qualify for the experimental treatment if the insurance company wouldn't agree to cover any damages caused by their treatment.  They fought it (as I would) and a month later the insurance company agreed to cover it.  By that time he had gone down hill too much and no longer qualified for the experiment.  The wife blames the insurance company yet I was left with a list of questions that the show did not ask nor answer.  One of the questions I would have LOVED for them to ask is if this guy was covered by medicare would the government have denied it too?  I'm sure they would have and they wouldn't have reconsidered and finally agree to it. 

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2010, 12:53:50 PM »
The other night on NBC they had a show about the healthcare crisis.  It was about three people, each story was horrific of course, but each story left me with a TON of questions that were not answered.  They did have someone from the "other side" but he came off looking like a mean guy because he said that if insurance companies paid for everything then they would go bankrupt (which is true) but that is basically all he said.  

The questions I had about the first guy was why doesn't he have SSI (he will never be able to care for himself) and why didn't he have Medicare?

The next guy had a rare form of cancer and the insurance company had paid for everything the doctors suggested they use.  The doctors had no more options, he was going to die.  The doctors wanted to try an experimental treatment for him.  The insurance company refused.  He qualified for the experimental treatment and the drug company agreed to pay for it but the insurance company had to agree to cover any "damage" caused by the "experimental treatment".  The insurance company refused.  The drug company said that he wouldn't qualify for the experimental treatment if the insurance company wouldn't agree to cover any damages caused by their treatment.  They fought it (as I would) and a month later the insurance company agreed to cover it.  By that time he had gone down hill too much and no longer qualified for the experiment.  The wife blames the insurance company yet I was left with a list of questions that the show did not ask nor answer.  One of the questions I would have LOVED for them to ask is if this guy was covered by medicare would the government have denied it too?  I'm sure they would have and they wouldn't have reconsidered and finally agree to it.  

This whole scenario is BS! If ObamaCare went thru, he would never even have had this choice! Thy would just give him a pill! The Bummer has said so himself!

I don't suppose anyone brought that up, did they?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline kenth

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2010, 01:09:31 PM »
The wife blames the insurance company yet I was left with a list of questions that the show did not ask nor answer.  One of the questions I would have LOVED for them to ask is if this guy was covered by medicare would the government have denied it too?  I'm sure they would have and they wouldn't have reconsidered and finally agree to it. 
The looks on the faces of the producers would have been priceless. They'd probably be too spitting mad to answer properly.

Offline Specbid

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2010, 01:14:35 PM »
I suppose that you can't have credit when you're incarcerated . . .

Now that is something I had not considered.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2010, 05:03:55 PM »
LOL  She thinks she is being turned away for not using credit cards but evidently she doesn't have any money! 

KC

Nope that won't do it either :-)

When my wife and I tried to buy a house we both had a Zero for our credit score. We were going to buy a brand new home with no money down (Bond money) and closing costs covered by the builder. Momma got into a fight with her boss, quit her job and ended that deal 2 weeks before closing. We had nothing more than letters establishing we paid our bills on time. We had gotten a pre-paid card with WaMu just before the quitting and didn't have a "score" until a couple of months after.

The house we're in now was also bond money down, seller paid the closing costs and we got back almost $1500 in returned closing costs and insurance overcharge. Our card was canceled when Chase took over WAMU. We had a magic number but it was diminished by the account having been closed. When we started in on buying this place we had to supply a letter stating why the account was closed. Then we opened another pre-paid at one of the local credit unions. We got by the 3 months payments cash-in-the-bank requirement by showing I had enough money in my retirement plans at work. That all was enough to get an FHA loan with State bond money for no money down with middling credit and not alot of cash in the bank.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2010, 05:07:06 PM »

:hammer:

Have you ever had a special friend named Barney Frank?

:uhsure:

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2010, 05:17:51 PM »
:hammer:

Have you ever had a special friend named Barney Frank?

:uhsure:

Nope, no Barney's and no Franks.