Author Topic: The ONE THING I want minority leader McConnell to experience....................  (Read 1263 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://democraticunderground.com/100214820384

napi21 (45,202 posts)

The ONE THING I want minority leader McConnell to experience.......................

PAYBACK'S A BITCH! Every time he or his comrades want a bill brought to the floor of the Senate I want them too remember how THEY responded when WE asked.

How's it feel Mitchy?

I'm guessing this DUmmie doesn't remember a guy named Harry Reid.  Harry brought nothing to the floor if it involved Republicans.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
My sincere hope is that these lunatic commie liberals are drunk with power and completely overreach.  And payback likely will be a bitch in 2022.  Already, the somewhat sane Dems are confounded by the "non-gendered" language that has been mandated in Congress.  Removing words such as son, daughter, mother, husband, wife, grandmother, etc. are just freaking stupid.  Similar to changing the Washington Redskins name.  Everyone I know still calls them the Redskins. :banghead:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DLR Pyro

My sincere hope is that these lunatic commie liberals are drunk with power and completely overreach.  And payback likely will be a bitch in 2022.  Already, the somewhat sane Dems are confounded by the "non-gendered" language that has been mandated in Congress.  Removing words such as son, daughter, mother, husband, wife, grandmother, etc. are just freaking stupid.  Similar to changing the Washington Redskins name.  Everyone I know still calls them the Redskins. :banghead:
I'm not a football fan at all but took a look at the scores a few weeks ago and saw Washington football team.  I had to think for a minute who this was until I recalled the woketardness that caused this change to occur.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Mary Ann

Amen to that. (and--awoman?)  ::)

Offline Drafe Hoblin

The Redskins' front-office has to be in a maelstrom of aggravation  The longer they wait, the more starched and laughable the new nickname will be... Instead of immediately going with a simple readymade like 'Pterodactyls' or something.  We'd all be over it by now.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

:lmao: :rotf: :rofl:

Ridiculous. :-)
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Mary Ann

The Redskins' front-office has to be in a maelstrom of aggravation  The longer they wait, the more starched and laughable the new nickname will be... Instead of immediately going with a simple readymade like 'Pterodactyls' or something.  We'd all be over it by now.
DH suggested that they be called, "The team formerly known as The Redskins." Maybe with the Redskins logo with a slash through it.

Offline I_B_Perky

Oh they will. They always do. The last time was back in 2008 and the dems was gonna be in power for a generation or more.  I guess two years was a generation.  :-)

I don't condone violence and I don't think there was any violence in the so called storming of the capitol. I did not see any hangings, firing squads or pitchforks stuck in the congress critters. 

Might have been a good thing to remind the elites in DC that they serve at the will and pleasure of the American people. Unfortunately the media is spinning it as anti American.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
And payback likely will be a bitch in 2022.

Who will be counting the votes - and which votes - in 2022?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline 67 Rover

Who will be counting the votes - and which votes - in 2022?
Because of the 2021 Murder Hornet invasion only mail in ballots will be allowed. Don't forget to wear your mask to avoid swallowing a hornet.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.

Awoman? Just one? And which one? I need details.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DLR Pyro

Awoman? Just one? And which one? I need details.
the correct term is ANonGenderSpecificLifeform
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020