Author Topic: So, since it appears to be the case that the shooter in Nashville was a part of  (Read 341 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member Atticus (15,007 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217765572

So, since it appears to be the case that the shooter in Nashville was a part of the trans community

and he identified as a male, several of the intellectually stellar pillars of moral pulchritude--- like Marjie--- are already blaming that trans status as the reason for the murder of three 9 year olds and three 60-something adults. The implication, of course, is "This is what THEY are like! This is what THEY do! HATE ON 'EM!"

I don't have the exact numbers, but it seems to me that over half of the mass shooters over the past 50 years were straight white guys---like me. Does my heterosexual Caucasian status mean I'm next on your baseless persecution list?

Or, do you only pick on those you consider defenseless minorities?

And, here's a thought---maybe the damn GUNS are the problem!

:whatever:

It appears that the shooter killed six people BECAUSE they were trans... but let's wait for the manifesto...

kelly1mm (4,435 posts)

1. If this person identifies as male did the Sherrif in the press conference misgender the shooter?

From reports I read the Sherrif referred to the shooter as 'she'?

:thatsright:

joshcryer (62,176 posts)

15. I think people are getting it wrong, they identified as afab...

...on their reddit account (easy to find won't link here). Afab means a female assigned at birth, so biologically / born female. They were a transgender male but many of their posts imply they were asexual or non-binary and preferred they/them pronouns.

so... just a ****ed up individual...

Star Member BigmanPigman (48,823 posts)

10. "Nashville suspect is the fifth female mass shooter in US history"

https://nypost.com/2023/03/27/nashville-shooter-fifth-female-mass-shooter-in-us-history/

I just read this and it backs up your stats....

"Nashville suspect is the fifth female mass shooter in US history"

"The 28-year-old Nashville resident who unleashed deadly terror at a private Christian elementary school in Tennessee on Monday is just the fifth female mass shooter in US history, data shows."

this is why it is so striking, so odd.

Star Member Ms. Toad (31,379 posts)

28. The shooter was male. Not female.

He was assigned female at birth, but is now male.

:thatsright:

Star Member Celerity (35,557 posts)

40. I saw that too (I posted the video) BUT now some mainstream sources say the police have flip flopped

for instance:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/audrey-hale-nashville-school-shooting-b2309043.html

Asked at a press conference whether there was anything found in a police search of Hale’s apartment that could have suggested a motive for such a horrific crime, Chief Drake said: “We have a manifesto, we have some writings we’re going over that pertain to this day, the actual incident.

“We have a map drawn out of how this was all going to take place. “There’s right now a theory that we may be able to talk about later but it’s not confirmed, and so we’ll put that out as soon as we can.”

Police have identified the suspected shooter by their name at birth; Hale reportedly was a transgender man who used he/him pronouns, though law enforcement officials initially described the suspect as a woman in the aftermath of the shooting. Police did not provide another name.

In answer to a question as to whether Hale’s transgender status might have any bearing on a motive, Chief Drake said: “There is some theory to that. We’re investigating all the leads and once we know exactly, we will let you know.” He said that the attack was targeted.

Star Member yardwork (56,023 posts)

13. They only pick on defenseless minorities.

And I don't think they care about the victims, either. People like MTG are sociopaths.

Well... it murdered six people... so not completely defenseless...

NowISeetheLight (828 posts)

29. Could It Be

A “non-heterosexual White Christian” who was so beat up by the Christian Taliban indoctrination over the years finally lost it. I’ll be interested to see what the manifesto I saw mentioned in the news says. I wonder where the shooter went to school after this. More Christian schools where they heard what a sinner they were for years? Where they couldn’t talk to anyone? What were the parents like? Understanding or fanatical nuts?

A lot of questions to be answered. I’ll never condone this type of violence, but I do understand how someone pushed to the edge can reach a breaking point.

Could it be, a mentally damaged person, having adopted a lifestyle that preaches that the members are being targeted for murder and genocide, and lately have been calling for it's members to take up arms and fight back, lost it and murdered six defenseless people in a Christian school?

yeah... my money is on that one.

:bird:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
Atticus

Does my heterosexual Caucasian status mean I'm next on your baseless persecution list?

Does Jim have the mental capacity to understand that by asking leftists this question, he's asking the correct people? And does he realize that the answer to that question is already being carried out by leftists on a daily basis, and the answer is 'Yes'?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

The correct headline should read “a deranged mentally ill female was identified as the shooter “
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

There certainly are trans people who are not violent, but some certainly have been violent against those they perceive as not accepting what they claim to be, to the point of small riots and physical attacks. It certainly is a possibility that this female attacked a Christian church's school she knows because that church does not accept trans ideology. Unlike DU-folk, I'm willing to wait for more info to come out as to her motive(s).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

Wrong. Autopsy will show conclusively that the shooter was female.

DNA and anatomy don't lie unlike Brandon.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DUmpDiver

SHE wasn't "assigned" anything at birth. She was biologically female.

Trannies tend to be suicidal, not homicidal, so this gal obviously had more mental issues than mere gender delusions.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
There certainly are trans people who are not violent, but some certainly have been violent against those they perceive as not accepting what they claim to be, to the point of small riots and physical attacks. It certainly is a possibility that this female attacked a Christian church's school she knows because that church does not accept trans ideology. Unlike DU-folk, I'm willing to wait for more info to come out as to her motive(s).

At the risk of this coming across wrong, I do have to say that in general, I kinda feel bad for the true cases of people "like this". I have a feeling that most of them today are just riding the pop-culture trend for attention, and will seriously regret their behavior later in life.
However, there are a certain percentage of them that are truly suffering a mental condition regarding their own gender.  It's a shame that those people can't find a solution to their confusion.  And we aren't helping any of them by enabling this crap by insisting that they are normal.
Of course, none of that excuses evil at the level this one went.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 09:32:15 AM by FunkyZero »

Offline SVPete

I know I'm weird, but to me the sole point in calling out the shooter being a trans and almost certainly being Lib/Prog is that, for the umpteenth time, a shooter is not the MAGA-Hat-Wearing white male Fundie Pro-Life gun-humper that DU-grade conclusion-jumping Progs want the shooter to be.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

IMO, trannies should be red flagged because they really are mentally ill. They are emboldened by democrat party which only feeds their mental illness. How many children need to die because democrats think trannies are not mentally ill but a superior type of person?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.