Author Topic: the sinking feeling that Bragg has decided not to indict the orange demon?  (Read 358 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member diehardblue (10,946 posts)

Does anyone else have the sinking feeling that Bragg has decided not to indict the orange demon?

He is playing with tfg's head with all these delays. In that case, continue to stick it to him and expose more of his insanity!

:mental:

Star Member applegrove (111,804 posts)

2. There was that anti Michael Cohen lawyer who testified this past

week. A lawyer who worked with him. A person who seemed to be at the ready to slam him at the last moment.

onenote (39,407 posts)

7. Bigger question is whether the grand jury is divided on whether to indict.

While an indictment can issue if 12 or more of the 23 grand jurors vote in favor, a prosecutor may decide not to go forward if a substantial number of grand jurors vote against an indictment, given that it would presage potential difficulties in obtaining a conviction.

Beastly Boy (5,849 posts)

10. What delays?

The grand jury meets regularly. The witnesses keep testifying. Trump keeps shitting his pants.

That's not delays, that's action.

:rotf:

Star Member Scrivener7 (47,279 posts)

11. He'll indict. The question is, what will he indict for?

Star Member Ocelot II (106,867 posts)

12. No.

Jeez, just because some imaginary schedule isn’t met, doesn’t mean it won’t happen. TFG got everybody’s shorts in a twist by making up some shit about how he was going to be arrested on Tuesday, and the media wanked nonstop over that, and people were suckered into believing it. But it was a load of bullshit; the grand jury isn’t finished yet. TFG punked you.

:yawn:

Star Member gab13by13 (15,563 posts)

16. Lol, I have been the big proponent of time matters,

but there are so many reasons for Bragg to delay the grand jury a few days and not indicting never crossed my mind.

Look at Trump's actions, they are a tell. Trump is scared shitless for a reason, all signs point that he realizes his delay tactics are coming to an end.

The E. Jean Carroll trial happens next month.

The Letitia James trial that can bring Trump down financially happens Oct. 2nd.

The Carroll/James lawsuits began in 2019,

I never doubted that Trump would be indicted by DOJ, my complaint has always been that it waited too long to open the investigations into Trump. I have taken criticism for that position but history has proven me right. It takes time to get Trump to trial because he used lawyers to commit his crimes, thank god for Jack Smith, as Harry Littman said, Smith is running a 2 minute offense while Garland didn't have a team on the field.

::)

Star Member Jarqui (9,148 posts)

20. There have been at least two bomb scares in the courts this week

I think that has been at least part of the problem

Trump Warns Of ‘Death And Destruction’ If He Is Charged In Hush Money Probe
https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2023/03/24/trump-warns-of-death-and-destruction-if-he-is-charged-in-hush-money-probe/?sh=16eb5c331777

They have smear attacks on twitter against Bragg.

Trump posted a nasty thing yesterday holding a baseball bat poised to clobber Bragg in a photo.

How what Trump is doing is not obstruction of justice, I don't know.

It's called Obstructing Governmental Administration in NY state.

Generally, if you impair or hinder the administration of law or prevent a public servant, often, but not necessarily, a police officer, from performing his or her official duty and job, then you are close to having violated NY Penal Law 195.05. Because obstruction can be accidental or even intentional without being nefarious, the other crucial element that is required by law is that your intentional obstruction be pursued and done through some manner of intimidation, interference, physical force or an independently unlawful act.

Forget Stormy.

Arrest him for that and deny him bail while keeping him in the court house he's going to be tried at - to protect the others at the court from being bombed.

How could that go to trial? They've got him dead to rights.

:thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline jukin

Star Member Scrivener7 (47,279 posts)

OH YES DUmb****!!

In. Twenty. Four. Business. Hours.

Bank on it.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DUmpDiver

Arrest him for that and deny him bail while keeping him in the court house he's going to be tried at - to protect the others at the court from being bombed.

It's NY. People get released on PR with no bail there these days.

Offline ADsOutburst

He is playing with tfg's head with all these delays.

I don’t think it’s Trump’s head he’s messing with…

Offline Old n Grumpy

That’s the problem Trump hasn’t committed any crimes you idiot  :thatsright: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline freedumb2003b

Not going to happen. If Bragg pursues this much further he will be in legal trouble. You cannot abuse your office just bc you do not like someone AND want to be a Party Hero.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline jukin

Not going to happen. If Bragg pursues this much further he will be in legal trouble. You cannot abuse your office just bc you do not like someone AND want to be a Party Hero.

Every Soros wned DA laughs at your statement of how the USA used to work.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline freedumb2003b

Every Soros wned DA laughs at your statement of how the USA used to work.

True - but the trouble begins at the higher levels where we have seen Trump win time and time again.  This will be federal trouble for Bragg and THAT is where Trump appointed a LOT of judges.

And Bragg knows it.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.