Author Topic: "Saint Trump"  (Read 326 times)

Offline CC27

"Saint Trump"
« on: September 20, 2022, 10:51:09 AM »
Star Member Cyrano (13,780 posts)

"Saint Trump"
Trump's final exit will make him a martyr, (and a murder victim), in the beliefs of the MAGA's and Q's. They will treat it as the second time Jesus was murdered. And it won't matter how he goes. He could be caught on video being hit by a bolt of lightening, and his believers will state with certainty that he was killed by a "Jewish space laser." He could have a fatal stroke on stage during one of his rallies, and they'll claim he was poisoned.

Most people will find relief in the fact that this dangerous maniac is gone. But I fear that it will lead his followers to engage in widespread violence. Alive or dead, this "Orange Jesus" (thanks, Liz Cheney) has put us in constant danger of losing democracy to a minority of the mentally deficient among us.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217175129

You really need to get a life.  :whatever:

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Re: "Saint Trump"
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022, 11:26:30 AM »
They need to stop thinking the rest of the world processes everything the way they do.  You know full and well they will be in sackcloth and ashes when Obama shuffles off this mortal coil, and I'm sure there are others who they deify in life that will be held up in death as well (Bernie comes to mind as well).  I'm sure there will be a few nutters spouting such things about Trump, but those will be few and far between, and most of them will likely be leftist pot stirrers creating their narrative.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2022, 11:44:32 AM »
Star Member Cyrano (13,780 posts)

"Saint Trump"
Trump's final exit will make him a martyr, (and a murder victim), in the beliefs of the MAGA's and Q's. They will treat it as the second time Jesus was murdered.

1. Cyanose is mixing shrooms into his :stoner: .

2. Is Cyanose's post a thinly veiled assassination threat?

3. Maybe someone "out there" does, but I've never met or heard from anyone who views Trump as a religious saint or martyr.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2022, 02:35:51 PM »
1. Cyanose is mixing shrooms into his :stoner: .

2. Is Cyanose's post a thinly veiled assassination threat?

3. Maybe someone "out there" does, but I've never met or heard from anyone who views Trump as a religious saint or martyr.

Conservatives don't lionize, idolize, and worship those we elected to office to serve this country. At least I don't. Lib-tards have such an emotional devotion to their dear leaders to the extent that it is nauseating. Note the hundreds of DUmmies who admit to crying over a political speech, issue, etc.

They're elected to do a job, not be some idol. Sure, we conservatives appreciate the policies they've helped enact.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2022, 03:18:22 PM »
Conservatives don't lionize, idolize, and worship those we elected to office to serve this country. At least I don't. Lib-tards have such an emotional devotion to their dear leaders to the extent that it is nauseating. Note the hundreds of DUmmies who admit to crying over a political speech, issue, etc.

They're elected to do a job, not be some idol. Sure, we conservatives appreciate the policies they've helped enact.

The late Lee Rodgers (a talkshow host) used to give this sage advice: Never give your heart to a politician. They WILL break it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2022, 05:34:54 PM »
The late Lee Rodgers (a talkshow host) used to give this sage advice: Never give your heart to a politician. They WILL break it.

Same advise applies to your wallet, as well. Never let any politician even know that you have one, lest they have it spent already before you even notice they've lifted it.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus