Current Events > The DUmpster

Please help, I need a DUmmy cheat-sheet...

(1/2) > >>

fatboy:

--- Quote ---Upthevibe (7,870 posts)
Tue Mar 26, 2024, 12:29 PM

Would someone give me an easy to understand
and practical (how it actually helps Americans) listing of President Biden's accomplishments?

I know I could google it but I'd love to hear how some DU'ers would present this information. I'm in TX and a friend (who's progressive but not real active) would like to let her sister know some details...

Thank you!
--- End quote ---

https://democraticunderground.com/100218810888

enslaved1:
What, the Skittles farting Unicorns haven't been flying through your neighborhood every day since Dark Brandon the Great was inaugurated in and solved all the problems in the US and the world?  You haven't wallpapered your house, inside and out with all the Biden W headlines that have poured off the presses for the last three years? 

or as the DUmp themselves put it..

--- Quote ---Attilatheblond (1,999 posts)
1. Seriously? You need it explained?

--- End quote ---

Don't question the greatness of Fearless Leader!

their best answer is... the Biden Campaign ad.   :loser:  :lmao:

--- Quote ---Hermit-The-Prog (32,985 posts)
5. The record...
Reply to Upthevibe (Original post)
Tue Mar 26, 2024, 12:39 PM
https://www.whitehouse.gov/therecord/
--- End quote ---

Cause any campaign site is loaded with undeniable facts and well stated context. 

Old n Grumpy:

I think this is a pretty complete list :lmao:

jukin:
Help American?  No. Doesn't exist.

However I can supply a rather lengthy multiple page single spaced list of what Bide has done to hurt the average American.

67 Rover:

--- Quote from: jukin on March 26, 2024, 05:14:05 PM ---Help American?  No. Doesn't exist.

However I can supply a rather lengthy multiple page single spaced list of what Bide has done to hurt the average American.

--- End quote ---

I was told he cured cancer. Shouldn't that count as an accomplishment?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version