Current Events > The DUmpster

My latest t####humper almost encounter [Worlds Worst Bouncy?]

(1/6) > >>

FunkyZero:
I can't recall the last time I saw such a low effort bouncy.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218702227

--- Quote ---niyad (110,629 posts)
Mon Feb 19, 2024, 07:55 PM

My latest t####humper almost encounter: When I was going to my
supermarket this morning, I saw an SUV in one of the handicap parking spaces, loaded with t#### stickers. One said, "free t####". Another said, "impeach Biden". Another, "t#### save america", and several more. Of course, being the quiet, shy soul that I am, I immediately flipped it off, several times, and then did a couple of banishing pents on it. Two people who were leaving the store gave me a "thumbs up".

Not that it accomplished anything but to amuse me, of course, and the two who watched me.
--- End quote ---

Oh, you accomplished something DUmmie, it's just not what you think

--- Quote ---bluestarone (16,326 posts)
4. I'm betting they WERE NOT
Reply to niyad (Original post)
Mon Feb 19, 2024, 08:12 PM
Handicappers.
--- End quote ---

DAMN those MAGATS! Do they have any limits?

--- Quote ---True Dough (16,859 posts)
7. Surely
Reply to bluestarone (Reply #4)
Mon Feb 19, 2024, 08:16 PM
they have some cognitive deficiencies if they are Trump supporters!
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---orleans (33,809 posts)
12. when you got inside the store did you play the "i wonder who the asshole is that's driving that
Reply to niyad (Original post)
Mon Feb 19, 2024, 09:48 PM
f*&king car" game? you know, the game where you try to identify the driver simply based on what they are wearing (such as a trump tshirt) or how obnoxiously they behave.
--- End quote ---

Indeed, this is what normal, stable people do, right?

--- Quote ---I_UndergroundPanther (12,311 posts)
Reply to niyad (Reply #19)
Tue Feb 20, 2024, 12:51 AM
21. I draw banishing pentagrams

On t**** face on tv when that pustule comes on tv. Definately draw him if its live. Dont stay long just enough time to get the drawing done.

I am thinking of a justice spell condemnation for around election time

A balancing scale,a statue of Ammit, a small plastic model of a heart,a bunch of sword charms, stone sake cup,parchment, his signature from the stimulus check letter,a white ostrich feather and possibly 22 egyptian gods along with Anubis and Osirus. Sulpher ..it will be interesting.
--- End quote ---

dear Lord...

Rebel:
....and this is supposedly the reality-based community?  :whatever:

DefiantSix:

--- Quote from: Rebel on February 20, 2024, 08:24:26 AM ---....and this is supposedly the reality-based community?  :whatever:

--- End quote ---

More often than not, they can't even manage a half-way respectable "Reality Adjacent"...  :whatever:

Karin:
The most embarrassing thing about this dumb bouncy was that Niyad sat there on his thread, hitting refresh every few seconds, to see who replied and to reply right back.  Such a loser look.  What a stupid story.  Flips off an empty car, and then practices witchcraft on it.   :lmao:

FunkyZero:

--- Quote from: Karin on February 20, 2024, 09:02:55 AM ---The most embarrassing thing about this dumb bouncy was that Niyad sat there on his thread, hitting refresh every few seconds, to see who replied and to reply right back.  Such a loser look.  What a stupid story.  Flips off an empty car, and then practices witchcraft on it.   :lmao:

--- End quote ---

hey, even DUmpasses have to be proud of their work... even if it never really happened, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version