Author Topic: Biden emails: VP was funneling official info to his son as latter made deals  (Read 469 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Deals made with China.

Oh, and the email account was illegal.

In a communications backdoor reminiscent of Hillary Clinton's infamous private server, President Biden used a personal email account during the Obama years to send information he was getting from the State Department as vice president to his globetrotting, foreign-deal-making son Hunter Biden.

Messages, sometimes signed "Dad," from the email account robinware456@gmail.com were found on a Hunter Biden laptop seized by the FBI in December 2019 from a Delaware computer shop owner.

Some of the messages from the vice president to his son obtained by Just the News were deeply personal, others were political in nature, and still others clearly addressed business matters, often forwarding information coming from senior officials in the White House, the State Department and other government agencies.

A former senior Obama administration official confirmed to Just the News that some administration officials knew of the robinware456@gmail.com email address for Joe Biden and used it from time to time. "I saw it used to communicate with his family and friends or to pass information to them," the official told Just the News, speaking only on condition of anonymity because of fear of reprisal.

The emails obtained by Just the News show numerous Obama administration officials communicated or were aware of the private email address or had their information sent to it, including current Secretary of State Tony Blinken.

Beyond establishing that Joe Biden sent government information to his son, the existence of the private email address also raises questions of federal law, as Hillary Clinton's email server showed. Biden had an obligation to preserve any emails involving his government work under federal records law, even if he used a private email address.

"The Presidential Records Act required Joe Biden to make sure that any of his gmail account emails, including these emails to Hunter Biden, were forwarded to a government account so they could properly be handled by the National Archives," said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch. "No wonder the Obama White House wanted to protect Hillary Clinton from the consequences of [her] email shell game!"

On another occasion in June 2014, Hunter Biden suggested someone he wanted to see appointed as a detailee to the Treasury Department. "Before you fill the positions, pls talk to me," Hunter Biden wrote his father.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/shades-clinton-joe-biden-used-private-email-send-government
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I'm just surprised that this is just now coming out. You can't tell me that even more politicians have used private email addresses to channel so-called "personal" information, cloaking government data, information, and possibly classified stuff, a la Felonious R. Pantsuit.

President *'s long history of failure to comply with the most rudimentary rules (like avoiding plagiarism) didn't stop with that academic no-no. Oh, no. He's perfectly fine with all manner of illegality, corruption, and saying dumbass things unworthy of a Vice President, not to mention Senator.

Yep, Judicial Watch will submit the FOIA requests (which will be stonewalled) and possibly by the time Gropey's about ready to cash in his 25th Amendment chips, the redacted length and breadth of Gropey's corruption will become evident...

...And fall completely on deaf ears in the Congress and especially the media. I have ZERO faith that people will be held accountable by that body of hucksters, and don't even get me started about SCOTUS, though there have been a couple of pleasant surprises of late.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

• Global Moderator
I'm just surprised that this is just now coming out. You can't tell me that even more politicians have used private email addresses to channel so-called "personal" information, cloaking government data, information, and possibly classified stuff...

Do you remember how they caught Gen. Patreaus and his mistress?

The pair assumed their comms were being monitored. To communicate, they had a commercial email account they both shared. They would create a draft email, but never send it, thus avoiding being found-out because transmission of the messages where they could be sniffed-out by the NSA. Then, the other party would go to the account and read the draft email in order to gain the desired message.

It was a trick Patreaus learned from hajji.

The fact a US war hero general was still found-out despite this very secure form of comms just goes to demonstrate: if they want to find you, they will.

By extension, that means: if these other pols and their illegal email accounts are not being found, it's because there is no desire to find them.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Do you remember how they caught Gen. Patreaus and his mistress?

Yup, and the whole ****ing thing was complete dumbass on his part. Thinking with his dick again.

By extension, that means: if these other pols and their illegal email accounts are not being found, it's because there is no desire to find them.

So why is it that Gropey's shit is just now coming to light? Because nothing will come of it -- we've seen more than ample evidence of that kind of thing.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

• Global Moderator
Yup, and the whole ****ing thing was complete dumbass on his part. Thinking with his dick again.

Holly Patreaus once came to our HQ as part of a group educating Soldiers of their rights WRT mortgages, i.e. if you PCS/IST and don't sell your home in 30 days the bank is required to buy it at appraised value.

Anyhoo...

She's a very squat, wide, and not un-hobbit-like visage.

I remember saying to myself, "She seems nice enough, but you'd think an Alpha male like Patreaus could do better."

And I was right!

Yes, I know I'm going to Hell. I don't need you to remind me! 🤪

So why is it that Gropey's shit is just now coming to light? Because nothing will come of it -- we've seen more than ample evidence of that kind of thing.

DOJ claims they sat on reporting the investigation so as to not appear politically biased. 🙄

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Until some of this shit starts getting prosecuted for real, it will never stop.  Why should it?  If you're able to do stuff like this to 'gift' money to family and friends via the American taxpayer, why not do it ... I mean other than it being morally reprehensible, and that's never stopped a politician.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen