Author Topic: Scum_sucker Calls Broken Arrow  (Read 1450 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Scum_sucker Calls Broken Arrow
« on: March 10, 2019, 07:12:28 PM »
UTUSN Kicks over the AOC's FDR lantern, DU erupts  :popcorn:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211906729

UTUSN (49,889 posts)

Love it when AOC pushes Wingnuts' buttons; not so much mine about FDR
Note to AOC, two things:

* Baby/bathwater; and

* ​“Fluctuations of historic judgment are the lot of great men, and Roosevelt will not escape it … But if history has its claim, so has the present. For it has been wisely said that if the judgment of the time must be corrected by that of posterity, it is no less true that the judgment of posterity must be corrected by that of the time.”
- Felix Frankfurter

**********QUOTE*********

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6791039/Ocasio-Cortez-dominates-SXSW-conference-talk-protests-minorities-treated-like-garbage.html
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez uses her SXSW talk to label FDR's New Deal 'racist' compared to her 'Green New Deal' and protests minorities being treated like 'garbage' - as she draws a bigger audience than any Democrat 2020 hopeful

.... She slammed the treatment of minorities throughout recent American history from Franklin Delano Roosevelt's New Deal, which she claimed was racist, to Ronald Reagan's treatment of minorities. ....

Ocasio-Cortez, 29, berated the New Deal, Franklin Roosevelt's massive public works program worshiped by Democrats, as 'an exercise in racism,' arguing it made life and home loans easier for whites but left African Americans and Latinos behind. ....

*****UNQUOTE******

With 16 recs and over 100 posts this is must see DU.  Watch them wiggle, crawl on their bellies, cry like babies over the late, great FDR, a racist!  Oh, the hugh manatee!   :fuelfire:  Oh AOC, how could you!! :rotf: :rotf:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline zeitgeist

Re: Scum_sucker Calls Broken Arrow
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 07:46:22 PM »
Lately the new Democrat Congress critters have made browsing at the DUmp like watching a blue fish feeding frenzy on pogies. 

If one is unfamiliar with the boiling water that results I recommend this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd9k_UNC15A

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 07:59:54 PM »
UTUSN Kicks over the AOC's FDR lantern, DU erupts  :popcorn:
Oh AOC, how could you!! :rotf: :rotf:

Boy, this thread is a hoot... almost as good as a Bernie v/s MeeMaw thread

Response to whathehell (Reply #3)Sun Mar 10, 2019, 01:41 PM
Star Member UTUSN (49,889 posts)
4. Yay for you and me! Maybe she should try judging by 1931 standards!1

Yet just a week ago, they threw an American Icon, John Wayne, under the bus and started stripping his name off of everything they could find.
I swear, I really would enjoy just 5 minutes to slap the sh** out of as many of these idiots as I could. I know, I shouldn't feel like resorting to violence, but there's nothing left when it relates to these petulant a**holes. I really want to see them suffer, I've had quite enough of them.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 08:05:32 PM »
Response to mcar (Reply #40)Sun Mar 10, 2019, 03:22 PM
nini (15,673 posts)
41. Obviously Dems are the real enemy here

Everything I worked for and believed in since I volunteered for Bobby Kennedy in '68 seems to be wrong now.

Yes, though I'm sure it's a hard pill to swallow, the primitive is to be commended for facing facts.  Better late than never.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 08:31:59 AM »
nini (15,673 posts)
41. Obviously Dems are the real enemy here

Everything I worked for and believed in since I volunteered for Bobby Kennedy in '68 seems to be wrong now.

there is an alternative to all the nuttiness that you have endured wince 1968.  Come on over.  We don't bite.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2019, 09:48:59 AM »
I swear, I really would enjoy just 5 minutes to slap the sh** out of as many of these idiots as I could. I know, I shouldn't feel like resorting to violence, but there's nothing left when it relates to these petulant a**holes. I really want to see them suffer, I've had quite enough of them.

No.  I think resorting to violence is a perfectly acceptable response to their stupidity. In fact it is demanded.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 11:05:53 AM »

No.  I think resorting to violence is a perfectly acceptable response to their stupidity. In fact it is demanded.

It's our civic duty!!!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.