Author Topic: That's one small vote for Beto......  (Read 2102 times)

Online CC27

That's one small vote for Beto......
« on: September 14, 2018, 08:29:09 AM »
DFW (29,927 posts)

That's one small vote for Beto......

(and Colin Allred, and Lupe Valdez, etc....)

And one big early vote for the Texas Democrats. One thing I have to say about Dallas, they get their absentee ballots out to the four corners of the earth early. I just got mine in the mail today here in Germany, and filled it out already. I never mark the straight party box, just don't trust it. I marked every candidate individually.

I will be bringing it to the post office this afternoon. It is a huge oversized envelope, so it will probably cost me about €5 to send it to America. I don't care. €5 is a small price to pay for being able to vote for Beto O'Rourke against Ted Cruz, not to mention Colin Allred against the odious Pete Sessions, who was gerrymandered into place by Tom DeLay. Voting for the many other Texas Democrats was icing on the cake.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211131333

I smell voter fraud...

Offline SVPete

Re: That's one small vote for Beto......
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 08:34:23 AM »
 ::) DFW started a GD thread to announce he sent in his absentee ballot? ::) Does he have an ongoing thread about when he has bowel movements? ::)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 08:51:40 AM »
::) DFW started a GD thread to announce he sent in his absentee ballot? ::) Does he have an ongoing thread about when he has bowel movements? ::)

Actually, it's the way he boasts about being an American expatriate, living in another country.

Marc does that all the time; that's the real reason.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 08:51:40 AM »
Why does he vote in our elections?  He’s stated publicly he’s never coming back. Not his country any more.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Online CC27

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 08:57:21 AM »
Actually, it's the way he boasts about being an American expatriate, living in another country.

Marc does that all the time; that's the real reason.

Correct me if i am wrong, but doesn't he bitch about how expensive health care is in Germany?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 09:02:35 AM »
Correct me if i am wrong, but doesn't he bitch about how expensive health care is in Germany?

Yes, among other things. When a bunch of DUmmies threatened to leave after the election, Mark told them all the horrors of Germany and what it takes to move abroad.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 09:10:41 AM »
Why does he vote in our elections?  He’s stated publicly he’s never coming back. Not his country any more.

Marc is a child of privilege, and for reasons more than his race.

He's the Country Club set fraternizing with the Tobacco Road crowd.

He's lived in Germany since circa the early 1970s, dealing in coins and stamps for the exclusively wealthy.

He's also a sometime writer for The Nation magazine.

I think he just likes to brag, although if I were him, I'd find a group other than the primitives, to brag to.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 09:51:37 AM »
I’m surprised Marc didn’t name drop and explain (brag) to the gallery how he leveraged that relationship to ensure (take credit for) Beto’s imminent victory.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2018, 07:56:59 PM »
>I will be bringing it to the post office this afternoon

You bloated braggart, unless you wrote that while you were at the PO, you will be "taking" it there.  You fail at
English, Grammar, logic and common sense.

Keep throwing your paychecks at leftist filth...maybe they will eat you last. 

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2018, 08:33:21 AM »
I’m surprised Marc didn’t name drop and explain (brag) to the gallery how he leveraged that relationship to ensure (take credit for) Beto’s imminent victory.
Give him time. It is not humble-bragging if you front load the thread early with name dropping.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2018, 11:21:44 AM »
If he's in Germany, and is an ex-pat, how in hell is he voting in an election in the Republic of Texas??

I'm sure there's a "technicality" built in, and he's not **really** an "ex-pat" but just another gub'mint worker abroad.

But if he really IS an ex-pat, and is voting illegally, a nice little wallduding is in order to the county voter registration officer.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2018, 07:28:59 PM »
Heard on TX radio early this AM that the latest Quinnipeac poll has Cruz up by 9 or 10.  Before destroying Robby "not Hispanic" O'Rourke.  Texas turning blue?  Just the blue balls of leftist liberals.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2018, 12:42:52 AM »
Heard on TX radio early this AM that the latest Quinnipeac poll has Cruz up by 9 or 10.  Before destroying Robby "not Hispanic" O'Rourke.  Texas turning blue?  Just the blue balls of leftist liberals.

We just had a special election for State Senate Dist. 19 (San Antonio)  Interesting stats:  Pete Flores (R) 53%,  Pete Gallego (D) 47%  minority population in Dist. 18 is 72%   First Republican to hold this seat since Reconstruction 139 years ago. 

Blue Wave my ass.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2018, 03:13:10 AM »
We just had a special election for State Senate Dist. 19 (San Antonio)  Interesting stats:  Pete Flores (R) 53%,  Pete Gallego (D) 47%  minority population in Dist. 18 is 72%   First Republican to hold this seat since Reconstruction 139 years ago. 

Blue Wave my ass.

I saw that.  Funny how the Dems aren't talking about that.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2018, 08:16:32 AM »
I saw that.  Funny how the Dems aren't talking about that.

Gerrymandering!!! Disenfranchisement!!! Stay woke!!! :rofl:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2018, 09:09:04 AM »

Yes, among other things. When a bunch of DUmmies threatened to leave after the election, Mark told them all the horrors of Germany and what it takes to move abroad.

KC

And what's funny is I've used the German health care system form family members while I lived there and it was just fine.

If it's a horror for Mark...he brought it on himself.  I'd move back to Germany in a heartbeat...I loved it there.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2018, 09:10:30 AM »
If he's in Germany, and is an ex-pat, how in hell is he voting in an election in the Republic of Texas??

I'm sure there's a "technicality" built in, and he's not **really** an "ex-pat" but just another gub'mint worker abroad.

But if he really IS an ex-pat, and is voting illegally, a nice little wallduding is in order to the county voter registration officer.

If he's still got his U.S. passport and has even just a P.O. Box in the district where he casts his ballot IIRC he's still eligible to vote.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0