Author Topic: More Troop love from the left  (Read 3601 times)

Offline overlord

More Troop love from the left
« on: January 13, 2008, 08:41:53 PM »
I had heard of these pages, but I always thought they were kind of urban legend material.  I never thought anyone would be douche enough post, and then join as a member for that matter.  But alas my brother sent me the link, he's a pretty liberal dude (not to mention a queer :bawl:) but he was pretty pissed too.

http://groups.myspace.com/fckthetrps
Destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish

Women and children are precious resources to be protected at all costs.  Men are expendable commodities whose function is to protect those resources, at all costs.

So how does it feel to know that someone's kid in the heart of america has blood on their hands to defend your rights so you can maintain a lifestyle that insults his family's existence?

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: More Troop love from the left
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 09:11:32 PM »
Disgusting.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline redwhit

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 09:16:13 PM »
That whole mess is vile.

You'd think that maybe, just maybe, someone might come up with something new in the past 40 years - this is nothing more than badly recycled SDS bullshit.  The only change is they don't have to leave their couches.  Stupidity compounded by flaming assholery.

Offline overlord

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 09:22:29 PM »
That whole mess is vile.

You'd think that maybe, just maybe, someone might come up with something new in the past 40 years - this is nothing more than badly recycled SDS bullshit.  The only change is they don't have to leave their couches.  Stupidity compounded by flaming assholery.

I think that's what pisses me off most.  There's not an original idea in the lot, just the same tired ole' regurgitated BS :banghead:
Destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish

Women and children are precious resources to be protected at all costs.  Men are expendable commodities whose function is to protect those resources, at all costs.

So how does it feel to know that someone's kid in the heart of america has blood on their hands to defend your rights so you can maintain a lifestyle that insults his family's existence?

Offline redwhit

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 09:49:25 PM »
It makes me wonder if there is anything there or if it's just constant posturing for the last few generations - that's probably what pisses me off the most.  I think I've met one actual pacifist in my life - nice enough guy, just bizarre.  Way too smart for his own good and the mental gymnastics he had to go through to defend his position were worth the price of admission alone.  He's a political science prof though so we should probably cut him some slack.

The thing is, he actually believed it and I never saw him waver.  I had to respect that and he has never disrespected the military in any way in all the time I've known him.  He just wants nothing to do with violence (I know, I know, and it was fun to watch him get more and more frustrated in a classroom full of military personnel and right-leaners. :-))

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 10:29:22 PM »
Since it hasn't been said, what's his DU name?  :whatever:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 10:58:39 PM »
Michael Crook is at it again. Another scumbag of a loser besides Fred Phelps and Lori Drew.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 11:03:54 PM »
Michael Crook is at it again. Another scumbag of a loser besides Fred Phelps and Lori Drew.

I remember that ****er from my, well, can't remember now. I was a member of a gun site and we had a place dedicated to his dumbass. I'd love to meet that ****er on the street. His eyes would be blacker than they already are......crackheaded looking ****er.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2008, 11:05:55 PM »
BTW, that's not Michael Crook. It says Seattle. Michael Crook lives outside of Syracuse, NY. That's just another piece of shit who should be 6 feet under.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2008, 11:07:23 PM »

I remember that ****er from my, well, can't remember now. I was a member of a gun site and we had a place dedicated to his dumbass. I'd love to meet that ****er on the street. His eyes would be blacker than they already are......crackheaded looking ****er.

I've seen Michael Crook's blog, which is still there as of today. What a worthless piece of shit. He's also a Neo-Nazis and a member of Stormfront. He got his ass hauled by Hannity and Colmes. He reminds me of Fred Phelps, another scumbag of a loser. Those kind of people are the perfect candidate for sterilization.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2008, 11:08:00 PM »
BTW, that's not Michael Crook. It says Seattle. Michael Crook lives outside of Syracuse, NY. That's just another piece of shit who should be 6 feet under.

Probably another Michael Crook wanna-be. I saw at his site that he lives in Atlantic City, NJ. Anyways, it is proof that we need eugenics.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 11:12:50 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline MPCOA

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 07:34:42 AM »
I like it, it shows why the US is the greatest nation on the earth, no one has killed the POS... yet.
Don't suffer from PTSD, go out and cause it

Embrace the Hate

"Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return." Gen. Colin Powell