Author Topic: 2014: #08 Top DUmmie (NYC_SKP)  (Read 10618 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Re: 2014: #08 Top DUmmie
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2014, 01:07:30 PM »
In that case, shouldn't he be suspended upside down, like a bat?

Of course, that would risk having his remaining marbles fall out, cascading and scattering all over the room, becoming contaminated with potato chip crumbs and cat hair.

:rotf:

The cat hair and potato chip crumbs might make a good binding agent to help form a plug when the time comes to get everything closed back up.

At the turn of the previous century, a couple of my great aunts were out cutting the heads off of chickens.  The axe-wielding aunt accidentally clipped the head of the chicken-holding aunt.  The axe-wielding aunt quickly plugged the hole with the nearest thing she could find, which happened to be a bunch of spider webs.  While the chicken-holding aunt was never quite right afterwards, she was still around for a good many years afterwards.   

I doubt Skippy has any spider webs lying around, so I could see the usefulness of grabbing what seems like the next best thing for him, which would be any number of cat hair tumbleweeds blowing around in his thimble-sized apartment.

Offline the county

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2014, 07:04:50 PM »
Another worthy winner for top ten, this guy must have access to a computer 24/7 because he is really racking up the post count this year.

I wonder if he really thought that franksolich thought his name was changed to "name removed". If so, that makes NYC_SKP look like the dummy that he is, since every troll banned there is called that. :whatever: He probably wouldn't have even noticed it if it hadn't been about HIM.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2014, 09:32:08 PM »
In that case, shouldn't he be suspended upside down, like a bat?

Of course, that would risk having his remaining marbles fall out, cascading and scattering all over the room, becoming contaminated with potato chip crumbs and cat hair.

Definitely good for one.  :rotf:   :cheersmate:

Then again, being a primitive, is there anything to drain?
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: 2014: #08 Top DUmmie (NYC_SKP)
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2014, 05:07:30 PM »
Oh damn.

I forgot all about this, when writing the award.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025926101
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=99709.0

NYC_SKP (63,478 posts)   Sun Dec 7, 2014, 08:50 PM

~~~~~Appreciation Thread for nadinbrzezinski~~~~~

You can like her style or not, but Nadin always tries to bring us breaking news.

She's scrappy and gets out there with the camera and she is an asset to this community.

A typical OP for her:

HUNDREDS PROTEST POSTAL SERVICE CUTS AT “DELIVERING FOR AMERICA” RALLY IN SAN DIEGO
Source: East County Magazine

After which the usual primitive ass-kissing.

From here, in the DUmpster:

franksolich
Scourge of the Primitives

Re: DUmmies Beg Nutcase nadin To Return
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2014, 06:07:25 PM »
-------------------------------------------

GOBUCKS on December 08, 2014, 12:22:04 AM

Skippy lurks here and is taking up the cause: crawling on his belly to beg nutcase nadin to return to the DUmp.

You know what gets me about this.

Skippy, who lives in northern California, was down in San Diego last week.

Skippy's a desk-sitting governmental bureaucrat, and enjoys lots of taxpayer-paid first-class jaunts to here and there, his taxpayer-paid expense account allowing him to stay in the best hotels, to dine in the finest restaurants.

And he doesn't miss a chance, when in a strange city, to meet up with other primitives from Skins's island.

Skippy could've gone to nadin in person, taken her out to lunch, and persuaded her to return to Skins's island.

But n-o-o-o-o-o; instead of visiting a fellow primitive, he spent the day checking out strip-tease and topless joints in the city.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Re: 2014: #08 Top DUmmie (NYC_SKP)
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2014, 05:11:24 PM »
As paranoid as Skippy is, I can see how he may be trying to get nads to return, in the hopes of deflecting some of the focus off of him here in the DUmpster.