Author Topic: 2014: #10 Top DUmmie (kentuck)  (Read 4793 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
2014: #10 Top DUmmie (kentuck)
« on: December 24, 2014, 01:21:53 AM »
Congratulations! To kentuck, winner of #10 Top DUmmie of 2014, who finally at long last cracked the top ten, the uppermost of DUmmiedom, the highest strata of primitivity.

kentuck’s been around a while, and attracted notice before:

2005 #12 Top DUmmie
2010 #13 Top DUmmie
2011 #14 Top DUmmie
2013 #14 Top Dummie

- - - - - - - - - -

Kentuck lives in a little green house out in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Candidate Profile

[name deleted] (D) of Colorado Springs
Challenger
Born: August 2, 1947, Tinsky, Ky.
Education: Pikes Peak Community College, A.A., 1981; U. of Colorado, attended, 1989.
Military Service: Army, 1966-69.
Occupation: Business forms company order processor; truck driver; electrician; dockworker.
Family: Wife, [name deleted].
Religion: Christian.
Political Career: No previous office.

- - - - - - - - - -

The bluegrass primitive’s a master at Asking The Stupid Question; one’s never been sure if it’s a act--franksolich does it himself, at times--to provoke discussion, or if he’s truly cerebrally slow.

This was best demonstrated in

kentuck (72,783 posts)   Wed Oct 1, 2014, 03:15 PM

Why do no candidates for House or Senate want to be seen with Barack Obama?

It seems that few Democrats want to be identified with the President. That is understandable in red states but, even in blue states, they are shunning the President.

Is the President really that unpopular with the public?

Or has the Republican "hate propaganda" succeeded across the country?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025608418

Which provoked these responses here:

USA4ME

This is not the first time I've noticed the bluegrass primitive having punctuation issues. "You may be right" and "I don't know that he can do both" are not questions.

Maybe the bluegrass primitive is one of those individuals who, when he used to answer questions in school directed to him, the teacher would have to follow-up by saying "Are you asking me or telling me?"

thundley4

I've noticed something similar in the way some people speak now. They are making a statement, but the way their voice changes at the end it makes it sound more like a question.

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=98403

His most-recent example being:

kentuck (72,783 posts)    Wed Dec 17, 2014, 09:45 AM

"Do you think the US tortured people when your brother was President?"

"Do you disagree with Karl Rove and Dick Cheney that your brother was 'briefed and intimately aware' in the decisions about torture (EIT) ?"

Before Jeb throws his hat in the ring, I think it would be beneficial to the voters to get his responses to these questions.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025971338
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=99848

Actually, that one was a dud, garnering 243 primitive views but 0 primitive comments; he got a better reaction over here, with 194 views and 6 comments.   If he wants an audience, perhaps the bluegrass primitive should consider swimming away from Skins’s island and joining us here.

kentuck (72,783 posts)   Thu Dec 11, 2014, 02:58 PM

Is he fearful that something will happen to him or his family if he is thought to be anti-CIA or anti-intelligence gathering? Is that why he keeps Brennan on board? Or does he actually agree with the criminal?

Is this something that someone besides the President will have to lead on? He cannot do it.

Does anyone think the CIA has that type of control over politicians in Washington?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025945355
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=99783

kentuck (72,783 posts)   Wed Dec 3, 2014, 04:20 PM

Tobacco may be more fatal than you thought....

Eric Garner gets choked to death for selling individual cigarettes on a corner in New York City and Michael Brown gets shot to death for shoplifting cigarillos in Ferguson, Missouri. You may have thought that tobacco would kill you gradually over a period of time? But it appears it can kill you much quicker than anyone ever thought...

(Not meant to minimize the seriousness of police brutality)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025905293
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=99623.0

kentuck (72,783 posts)   Wed Nov 26, 2014, 04:43 PM

Is it possible that Darren Wilson's "injuries" were self-inflicted?

Was there any grand jury evidence of someone seeing him being hit by Michael Brown?

I believe we are looking at a "George Zimmerman" with a badge, who was having a bad day, and decided to take it out on 2 young black men. That is just my opinion.

I believe that he backed up his car to confront the two young men who were walking in the middle of the street and that he tried to pull Brown over toward his car and Brown did not comply as he wanted and angry words were exchanged between the two.

I believe Darren Wilson then wounded Brown while he was still in his vehicle and the two suspects then started running. Then Wilson got out and emptied his chamber into Mike Brown's body.

This is more or less what Mike Brown's friend testified before the grand jury. I believe his story over that of the policeman, Darren Wilson.

I think there was a great injustice done here by rewarding this policeman with not even an indictment. There should have been a trial by jury.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025875816
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=99505

kentuck (72,783 posts)   Tue Oct 14, 2014, 08:27 PM

Would you be willing to take a loyalty oath?

That you will not run against Barack Obama on any issue or in any race until he is out of office? Is that asking too much?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025666368
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=98634

Alas for the bluegrass primitive, but fortunately for America, kentuck’s a poor political prognosticator:

kentuck (72,783 posts)   Sat Nov 1, 2014, 07:41 PM

I think Democrats are going to do much better than expected in the mid-term elections.

Because Republicans that are favored are all within the margin of error, according to the polls. And they continue with their negative campaigning and there seems to be a sense of desperation in some of their races. There's a bit of nervousness in their supporters.

Also, there is quite a bit of enthusiasm in some of the races with women candidates and this is contagious in some of the neighboring states, for example, Mary Burke in Wisconsin, Michelle Nunn in Georgia, Alison Lundergan Grimes in Kentucky, and Kay Hagan in NC. I would not be surprised to see all these women win their race. And I believe their enthusiasm will cross borders and help other Democrats.

That may be an odd theory but I believe that will be the major reason Democrats will do better than expected.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025746050
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=98961

Congratulations again to kentuck, who finally made the Big Time!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 09:25:38 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: 2014: #10 Top DUmmie
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 01:43:43 AM »
Congratulations on being less stupid than nine other people. :)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 03:09:28 AM »
Congratulations, Kentucky, on being an idiot's idiot! 

Kenruck's goal in life is to make sure that those who utter the adage "There are no stupid questions" do not go unpunished.

If there were no stupid questions, primitives like kentuck would have nothing to say.

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 04:52:58 AM »
I wasn't familiar with the name, but I was familiar with some of his ridiculous comments.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2014, 07:00:33 AM »

:rofl:

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2014, 07:04:05 AM »

That's a hoot and a half.
Hi-5 _Chris.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2014, 07:04:45 AM »

Congratulations, Kentucky, on being an idiot's idiot!

Hard to disagree with these sentiments above.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2014, 07:46:30 AM »
Ken Tuckunder. He's Numba Ten!

Ol' Ken is the kind of DUmmy who would wear his underwear outside of his pants if Rachel Maddow told him to, and think it was his own idea. 
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2014, 09:37:26 AM »

Nicely stated Chris!  :-)
Vader Rules!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2014, 09:48:01 AM »
The bluegrass primitive could inch up a little higher over the years , but I doubt he'll ever jump to the #1 spot unless he does something really good, like off himself on video. I'd give him top vote for that.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2014, 12:27:48 PM »
The bluegrass primitive could inch up a little higher over the years , but I doubt he'll ever jump to the #1 spot unless he does something really good, like off himself on video. I'd give him top vote for that.

Losing a body part always gets bonus points when I consider my ballot. 

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2014, 02:05:57 PM »
As Casey Kasem would have said, he's moving quickly up the charts of the hit parade !
The hits from coast to coast !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Karin

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2014, 02:06:38 PM »
Finally the top ten!!!

Here's another stupid question he asked:

"Is it possible that Jonathan Gruber is a right wing plant, put there to make Democrats look bad?" 

:rotf:

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2014, 05:39:39 PM »
That's a hoot and a half.
Hi-5 _Chris.

Is half a hoot, a "ho", or an " ot"?   :shrug:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline the county

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2014, 06:52:22 PM »
I think this is the Sewcrates method of learning employed by Ken here, to educate someone by asking a bunch of (in this case) pointless questions. Maybe that's what they used in his third grade class back in Kentucky.

Ken did a big drug reminiscence thread there a month ago, over weed mostly. In Colorado Springs, he is known as a local crank nutcase.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2014, 09:43:50 AM »
I think this is the Sewcrates method of learning employed by Ken here, to educate someone by asking a bunch of (in this case) pointless questions. Maybe that's what they used in his third grade class back in Kentucky.

In Ken's case, the rhetorical questions were, "What are you doing with that goat?" and "Why are you so ****ing stupid?"

Ken did a big drug reminiscence thread there a month ago, over weed mostly. In Colorado Springs, he is known as a local crank nutcase.

If Ken didn't already live in Colorado, he would have emigrated there. As DUmb as he is, he would have paid a coyote to sneak him across the state line in the dead of night.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.