Author Topic: Michael Schumacher 'is paralysed, wheelchair-bound and unable to speak' says for  (Read 11816 times)

Offline cavegal

Michael Schumacher 'is paralysed, wheelchair-bound and unable to speak' says former racing driver Philippe Streiff, who was left a quadriplegic in a crash

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2841041/Michael-Schumacher-paralysed-wheelchair-bound-unable-speak-says-former-racing-driver-Philippe-Streiff-left-quadriplegic-crash.html

Formula One legend Michael Schumacher is paralysed and in a wheelchair, according to former racing driver Philippe Streiff.

The 45-year-old seven-time champion cannot speak and has memory problems.

Streiff, who is himself wheelchair-bound since a crash in Brazil during pre-season tests in 1989 left him a quadriplegic, was speaking on French radio.

The Frenchman, who is a good friend of Schumacher's, said: 'He is getting better but everything is relative.

'It's very difficult. He can't speak. Like me, he is in a wheelchair paralysed. He has memory problems and speech problems.'

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Wow.  The last I heard, his condition was 'improving'.  They never mentioned any details.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
I don't follow Formula One racing but I did see the movie "Rush". That movie was very good, which surprised me. 
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline cavegal

Wow.  The last I heard, his condition was 'improving'.  They never mentioned any details.
Sometimes you have to take the DM with a grain of salt. I hope the info is incorrect but we have no way of knowing right now.

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
This is the first thing I have heard about Michael Schumacher since his accident. 
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
He was the first "The Stig" on Top Gear.
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline cavegal

He was the first "The Stig" on Top Gear.
Really?

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
Really?

Yup! I forget what season they finally revealed who The Stig was
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail