Author Topic: BuzzViper setting a mole trap?  (Read 4949 times)

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
BuzzViper setting a mole trap?
« on: January 18, 2008, 01:20:32 PM »
Keep trying Buzzy :whatever:
Original message
Can you document claims that Bush lied?
 An interesting phenomenon that happens on bulletin boards like DU is that some accepted notions generally go unchallenged. We pretty much accept that Cheney is evil, Larry Craig is a hypocrite, and Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot.

However, some of our mantras are don't hold much water outside the friendly confines of our little community. A perfect example is our basic understanding that "Bush lied." For some people, Bush is assumed to be lying every time he speaks. However, a lie has a very specific definition that includes knowledge that what is being said is untrue.

I'd be very interested in hearing from DUers who wouldn't mind posting their favorite Bush lie and solid evidence that Bush lied. Please keep in mind that being wrong is not the same as being a liar -- a liar must know that he is speaking untruths.

Well? Any takers? PLEASE! Provide direct evidence of these are lies and not simply cases of Bush being clueless.

I'm not dumb enough to post in that thread :-) Freep? You Up? :-)http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2710874
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: BuzzViper setting a mole trap?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 01:24:36 PM »
He's obsessed with conservatives and apparently still obsessed with several posters on CU. I'd love to know who he really is. I don't think he's a conservative mole. I do think he's a libtard but I think he's playing with DU because he thinks he's smarter than the rest of the primitives. I also think he wants to come back to CU to brag about the DU scalps he's claimed. Weird.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 01:28:38 PM »
He's obsessed with conservatives and apparently still obsessed with several posters on CU. I'd love to know who he really is. I don't think he's a conservative mole. I do think he's a libtard but I think he's playing with DU because he thinks he's smarter than the rest of the primitives. I also think he wants to come back to CU to brag about the DU scalps he's claimed. Weird.

Throughout that entire thread, nearly every response goes back to Bush Derangement Syndrome.  Whether they are quoting from the Downing Street Minutes or some other wacko left wing blogsite, they cannot produce a single lie that Bush has said.  I posted something yesterday that set Buzzy/Pit Viper off about this topic.  And now he can't get anyone to prove any concrete lies after 100+ responses. :lmao: :lmao:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 01:38:40 PM »
is he really that dense? Doesn't realize that any concrete proof would have been tattooed to their foreheads by Skinner? Jeez.

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 01:46:59 PM »
He threw up this thread because the comment was made on CU that he couldn't get people to respond to his assinine threads without passing out free condems and meth.

So he starts a thread where people can coast and repost talking points to each other and Lo And Behold, half of the posts are him flapping his wang holster.

And this is the height of Buzziness:
Guy Whitey Corngood  (1000+ posts)       Fri Jan-18-08 01:54 PM
Response to Reply #124
125. To be honest I'm surprised there aren't more recommendations.
 This is one of the few arguments right wingers have left to defend this dude. Meaning the old "Prove to me that he's ever lied, you know like Bill Clinton did.".
There aren't more recomendations because Buzz is a as much of a droll penis there as he was at CU.

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 01:47:10 PM »
I don't know guys. I think he's trying to out some moles here.It's a different tactic than what is usually employed. Usually a primitive will post something so outrageous{ie. iandb1{you know the post I'm talking about :censored:}and wait for the fireworks to erupt.Or they will post something patently false that even primitives don't believe and wait. This tactic is  a little sneakier and if one doesn't stop for a moment before posting you could earn yourself the stone.
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 01:55:52 PM »
He threw up this thread because the comment was made on CU that he couldn't get people to respond to his assinine threads without passing out free condems and meth.

So he starts a thread where people can coast and repost talking points to each other and Lo And Behold, half of the posts are him flapping his wang holster.

Response to Reply #124
 This is one of the few arguments right wingers have left to defend this dude. Meaning the old "Prove to me that he's ever lied, you know like Bill Clinton did.".
There aren't more recomendations because Buzz is a as much of a droll penis there as he was at CU.

Not to toot my own horn, but I think he was responding to this post:

http://www.conservativeunderground.com//forum/showpost.php?p=2101805&postcount=6

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2008, 01:56:51 PM »
Keep trying Buzzy :whatever:
Original message
Can you document claims that Bush lied?
 An interesting phenomenon that happens on bulletin boards like DU is that some accepted notions generally go unchallenged. We pretty much accept that Cheney is evil, Larry Craig is a hypocrite, and Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot.

However, some of our mantras are don't hold much water outside the friendly confines of our little community. A perfect example is our basic understanding that "Bush lied." For some people, Bush is assumed to be lying every time he speaks. However, a lie has a very specific definition that includes knowledge that what is being said is untrue.

I'd be very interested in hearing from DUers who wouldn't mind posting their favorite Bush lie and solid evidence that Bush lied. Please keep in mind that being wrong is not the same as being a liar -- a liar must know that he is speaking untruths.

Well? Any takers? PLEASE! Provide direct evidence of these are lies and not simply cases of Bush being clueless.

I'm not dumb enough to post in that thread :-) Freep? You Up? :-)http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2710874

LOL I just may have to post something
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2008, 01:59:18 PM »

Response to Reply #124

http://www.conservativeunderground.com//forum/showpost.php?p=2101805&postcount=6
Toot away, you are in the lead for the title of Hottest Chick at CC you are untouchable.  :-)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2008, 02:04:16 PM »

Response to Reply #124

Toot away, you are in the lead for the title of Hottest Chick at CC you are untouchable.  :-)

I'm winning here too? :lmao: :naughty:

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2008, 02:06:40 PM »

Response to Reply #124

http://www.conservativescave.com/index.php?topic=899.0 By a large margin

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2008, 02:11:56 PM »

Response to Reply #124

:o :bow: to Ralphie I guess.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2008, 02:18:27 PM »

Throughout that entire thread, nearly every response goes back to Bush Derangement Syndrome.  Whether they are quoting from the Downing Street Minutes or some other wacko left wing blogsite, they cannot produce a single lie that Bush has said.  I posted something yesterday that set Buzzy/Pit Viper off about this topic.  And now he can't get anyone to prove any concrete lies after 100+ responses. :lmao: :lmao:

he should retitle it "HELP! Im stuck in a conservative web of truth and I cant get out!!!!!!!"

he's just hoping someone gives him some better talking points than he has... thats all..

Offline Lauri

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2008, 02:21:17 PM »

Response to Reply #124

:o :bow: to Ralphie I guess.

hey! i didnt even vote yet!

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2008, 02:53:41 PM »

he should retitle it "HELP! Im stuck in a conservative web of truth and I cant get out!!!!!!!"

he's just hoping someone gives him some better talking points than he has... thats all..
BWAHAHAHA!

"The truth! It burns! Get if off of me!"

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2008, 05:58:27 PM »

He's convinced he's the smartest person in the room. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2008, 08:26:40 PM »

He's convinced he's the smartest person in the room. 

At DU that aint saying much.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2008, 01:12:09 AM »
BuzzViper = Baldrick

Those of you that have seen "Blackadder " know what I mean

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2008, 10:18:05 AM »

Response to Reply #124

That and the fact they think he's a conservative mole trying to show off to the Conservatives.

He's truly in no mans land.

Neither side trust him and both sides think he's a troll.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn